Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kanye is a punk but I will use his ugly a** Jordan rip off midsole shoe (kinda like his music) to fund my west coast expedition if I can land a pair.

If you're paying attention to your Twitter screen rather than your TV for this MIA vs BOS game, I feel sorry for ya...But I guess to each his own.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

If you're paying attention to your Twitter screen rather than your TV for this MIA vs BOS game, I feel sorry for ya...But I guess to each his own.

Man @%$^ the game and @$^# the heat.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by lokiD40

Originally Posted by bluesnickers

uh.... what's ktt??

I dunno....i don't see a "DAVID" here:
http://nikeinc.com/pages/executives

nerd.gif
You must be using Netscape cause Google Chrome Control found 3 of them. 

But look at David's signature....no david under Logistics.

If you're paying attention to your Twitter screen NIKETALK rather than your TV for this MIA vs BOS game, I feel sorry for ya...But I guess to each his own.

FIXED
grin.gif

I dont remember of any releases that did not haven on launch date other than the Galaxy foams that they never released. But Nike is pretty good with releasing the right day (TODAY).

from twitter...

"Loading seems to be taking a while.
Twitter may be over capacity or experiencing a momentary hiccup. Try again or visit Twitter Status for more information."

That email from KTT is fake. dude went back and edited his post with a new picture taking out the spell check red line. lmao.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

pimp.gif

did everyone pick up their pair from hoh? it would be awesome if they did another raffle for the few pairs that people did not pick them up, unlikely though

Man! This Is Ridiculous i need to eat haven't ate all day just been sitting at this laptop all day i know it's sad but o well im out for a minute to go eat $!@% this

Originally Posted by youngcurse

If you're paying attention to your Twitter screen NIKETALK rather than your TV for this MIA vs BOS game, I feel sorry for ya...But I guess to each his own.

FIXED
grin.gif
Don't matter what it is, eyes on this game!

Again, insert your sn here.
wink.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by alp

did everyone pick up their pair from hoh? it would be awesome if they did another raffle for the few pairs that people did not pick them up, unlikely though

do you know what your chances of winning are?
roll.gif

Kings lost, Heat won, Im not even in the mood to watch the fight.

If I don't get the yeezys im gonna be upset.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

FIXED
grin.gif
Don't matter what it is, eyes on this game!

Again, insert your sn here.
wink.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
#&#% i dont care
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom