Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by slysniperwolf

2 pairs
2e0uwb5.jpg

OOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes I'm jelly

Spoiler [+]
Congrats!
grin.gif

i was bootlegging the fight, so i couldnt refresh,...i wouldve resold anyhow, so be it for me
laugh.gif
  k steez flicks look good..now take em outside!
pimp.gif

and for the lot of the unlucky..i suppose well dance this dance again in 48 hours
laugh.gif

Congrats to those who purchased.
To those who got robbed like I did - I guess there was nothing we can do...gotta move on.

Much love NT.

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Originally Posted by greentrees24

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

Just like you guys, had them in my cart, went to checkout, site crashed...now I have nothing, logged out, didn't get an email.

Will calling Nike make a difference? I even screen shot the cart.

This. I'm pure sodium chloride right about now. How can that even happen? I mean I had 2 pair, size 13, going to payment and it crashed and now theyre simply gone. *pic*
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

It crashed going to payment... That's a first for you? I've had tht happen on a dozen releases in the past 4 months alone! I too had them in my cart. It didn't mean anything! Just relax and move on. Only a lucky few were going to gt thru the labrythinth that is Nike's awful website.
Nah man I've been there before but if youre going to payment that means they SHOULD be in cart and with their new process in cart SHOULD mean held.. But I guess not. I just had my hopes up high and hit the link as soon as it popped. Im foolish for thinking Nike.com wouldnt eff up.
frown.gif

Ill never getta rock solars.

Held off so many releases this year for these. Only things I picked up in 2012 were Cavs IV's and Miami Vice's last week. Ah well, I said if I didn't get these I'd finally stop holding back and start the heavy jewelry. Miami Cuban and Rolex next week, this *$$% still hurts.
30t6p3b.gif

2532652605b13a70299bb27532a9bcd438a9cd4c_r.jpg

I can't f#%kin believe I got through 
eek.gif
 feels Like I won the lotto %$#@%^&^

Gonna be rockin both pairs will not resell them

Thought I lost them but kept on tryin.... Never Gave Up!!!!

I had 2 in my cart got to the last step of reviewing my order and the page timed out. I figured I was OK since they were going to hold for 48 hours, but I wasn't logged in as I choose to check out with Paypal. I just went back to look and both are now gone. It sounds like this happened to a lot of people wonder if we can get any consolation if we have a screen shot. O well move on to the next one.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Held off so many releases this year for these. Only things I picked up in 2012 were Cavs IV's and Miami Vice's last week. Ah well, I said if I didn't get these I'd finally stop holding back and start the heavy jewelry. Miami Cuban and Rolex next week, this *$$% still hurts.
30t6p3b.gif
Same here bro. Only purchases I made this year were Cement 4's.
Congrats on purchasing the Rolex, believe me that beats a pair of sneakers 
smokin.gif

It makes no sense that some people were successfully able to purchase each color, while others got to the payment screen with just one color and had their carts emptied.

Originally Posted by Concrete

LETS GET IT TRENDING #****NIKE

HAD EM IN MY CART, IN SECONDS
REACHED PAY PAGE,
IT LOGS ME OUT
CART EMPTY

IF U EXPERIENCED ALL 4 AT THE SAME DAMN TIME LETS GET IT
laugh.gif

Good bye.

prozac4312 wrote:
It makes no sense that some people were successfully able to purchase each color, while others got to the payment screen with just one color and had their carts emptied.
I got past the damn payment screen, I clicked submit/checkout and noticed people were tweeting the link was out....and STILL failed.
laugh.gif

LOL

i was gone watching Manny Pacquiao lose to Bradley ....man these shoes ain't meant to be for me....congrats to the NTers that truly wanted this shoe to wear.....especially bay area NTers! I'm on to the next

Originally Posted by prozac4312

Originally Posted by mALiZ

Originally Posted by prozac4312

What do you mean try again?
Intially my cart was empty then it showed 2 (Black-9.5 and Grey-11) then finally 1 (Grey-11). I never yet made it to the payment process during at that time then it finally let me check out smoothly.
So you just kept refreshing your cart or what?

Basically I just kept refreshing and finally it showed...I saw all the screen described on here. I probably just lucked up.

and I logged in but I was logged in from the start so you might want to try that and see if they in your cart.

ATTENTION:

ANY ATTEMPTS TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE (NO MATTER THE ASKING PRICE) MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION FROM NIKETALK. THIS GOES FOR EVERYTHING...INCLUDING SELLING "INFORMATION".

TAKE THAT STUFF TO THE BUY/SELL FORUMS.

First, I strike out this morning at the raffle. Then I come home and watch Lebron win and move on to the finals. And then NDC screws me over.
30t6p3b.gif

Possibly the worst day EVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom