Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't fall for that BS nike is saying...... their sold out

its impossible for them to put the pairs back into everyone's cart ...... Their just saying that to make it seem like they handled the release smoothy

Trust me they will tweet soon about how "all the pairs are now sold out"

Had size 11.5 plats in my cart within seconds of the link dropping. Site froze up and wouldn't let me get to the checkout screen. Then THEY TOOK THE SHOES OUT OF MY CART when the site starts functioning!? Thats the 3rd strike, I'm through with Nike and their games. It was real y'all, 12 years in the game and they do me like this?

Originally Posted by ShoxBb433

Had size 11.5 plats in my cart within seconds of the link dropping. Site froze up and wouldn't let me get to the checkout screen. Then THEY TOOK THE SHOES OUT OF MY CART when the site starts functioning!? Thats the 3rd strike, I'm through with Nike and their games. It was real y'all, 12 years in the game and they do me like this?

same

Originally Posted by Bjof45

Originally Posted by ShoxBb433

same

same here as well, only been collecting for 8 years tho.
so, im not getting a pair at retail. this has just sunk in.  whats the damage going to look like to get a pair in a 10-11?

Most of yall talking bout not getting to check out screen how about I was at the shipping screen with all my info in I had selected how I wanted them shipped then hit "next step" to put in my card information then all of a sudden it froze and was moving slow! Then the tweet came out about "we are experiencing slowness at the check out screen we are putting a temporary hold out" so I thought I was in the clear I was jumping up and down only to find out hours later they took them out of my cart!!!!

I was logged in to my account name and everything!

I some how hope they put them back in my cart

Shoutout to sdubl for helping the team. That's what this site is about, helped my bro cop his pair with sdub's advice
smokin.gif
Also I saw someone with black and plats in their cart a few pages back, did Nike allow that or are they gonna cancel the order?

Originally Posted by toughmoney

laugh.gif
@ the People saying they retiring just because of these sneakers. I wish more would follow that route.
What you fail to realize is it's not just these. This is the 3rd time Nike has played me recently (Concords, Galaxy's, and now these). It's bad business straight up. Why would they remove the shoes in my cart? I certainly didnt click the remove button. Doesn't make sense. Profits in the billions but you can't run a website?

just got off the phone. all pairs are held. pairs will be released in 48 hours to try again hopefully (crosses fingers)

what happend to the whole if they in your cart info you good?

this is ridiculous!

If you go on twitter about 97% of the tweets goin to @nikestore are people with this same problem which leads me to think they either are scrambling trying to put pairs back in peoples carts while this 48 hour hold is up OR they are gonna find some way that the people who had em in there cart can cop cause honestly there are a bunch of pairs not accounted for if 98% of the customers got "cart jacked"

I just wish they would start the release all over again
JUST LOOKED AND THEY TOOK THE YEEZYS OFF THE SITE 
mad.gif

man i had them in my cart and an it kept timing out, looks like ima take my money and spend it on the yeezy 1s

Originally Posted by reidwms

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Can someone inform me what NikeVandal did?

And for those who are THAT upset over this shoe? Please prioritize things in your life
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Cats really "tom'bout" burning his shoe collection over 1 pair...We got people starving all over the world, people dying, and etc...And you here getting your feelings hurt cuz you couldn't buy a pair of $250 shoes.

Ain't that serious fam.
people (including myself) stupidly gave him $100 for the "exact" time they were supposed to drop on NDC. He was way off and now has everyones money.
I'm sorry but this is funny, how do you just give someone you don't know $100 for information.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

I thought I read the same thing, that's why while at a show I told myself that I would wait after the show was done to pay since I had them in the cart. My dyslexic +%$ misread the part that says "when you get to the PAYMENT part of the process, then your shoes will be held for 48 hours". I never got past the part of entering my shipping info.

What a mess. Surely a company of Nike's size and money gathering ability should be able to handle a release like this where some people actually get the product they try to buy without hacking everyone of in the mean time?

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

I thought I read the same thing, that's why while at a show I told myself that I would wait after the show was done to pay since I had them in the cart. My dyslexic +%$ misread the part that says "when you get to the PAYMENT part of the process, then your shoes will be held for 48 hours". I never got past the part of entering my shipping info.

I already my shipping info in cause I was logged into my account so I hit next day shipping then "next step" to go the payment screen it loaded and then froze
I still have the tab up saying I have 2 in my cart with my total coming to 549.83 

I keep hitting next step but nothing is happening

I refuse to give up I want my 2 pair
mad.gif

Originally Posted by truongxlong

LOL people are tripping over some over hyped shoes. nikestore did a decent job with this release.

How did they do a good job when they basically told us they are going to drop them when they feel like it and not only that fail to let ppl keep the shoes in their cart

I think everyone going bananas over the Yeezy disappearing from your cart are being a little to unreasonable. Just because Nike changed the checkout system does not automatically make it 100% reliable. I see some folks got the shoe put back on to their cart, so that shows signs of improvement. You guys have to realize that the Nike website isn't by all means built by GODS. It's still humanly made, so it will never be 100% reliable.

I bet Nike had about 1000 pairs and about 10-15k people trying to get to the finish line at the same time. Not everyone can be a winner.

The real folks that got screwed in this whole release hands down was DFW. We got 37 pairs all sent to DK footwear casual, and not one was raffled off!!!! Every pair was sold for $2000+tax. And the worse part is that they kept that info to themselves and just told buddies and family members about how they were going about this release..... DK are the real crooks... at least Mercer gives tweets out.

If NIKE or HOH doesn't get the QS or the real limited releases,... Dallas is pretty much screwed, Vanessa style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom