Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still want to know why when I tried to add a pair of yeezys to my cart. I come back later to see a pair of Orlando Flight Ones? And they are like $70.

its bs how they changed the in the cart rule to needing the payment step i had them in my cart once it was tweeted and then nike crashed. said #+$% it im goin to bed and woke up at 5 this morning and went to finish checking out which they were still in my cart then once all im done checking out it says item out of stock.

It's starting to set in........

tocry.gif

Originally Posted by ShoxBb433

What you fail to realize is it's not just these. This is the 3rd time Nike has played me recently (Concords, Galaxy's, and now these). It's bad business straight up. Why would they remove the shoes in my cart? I certainly didnt click the remove button. Doesn't make sense. Profits in the billions but you can't run a website?
You aren't the only one that had that problem.

You struck out on 3 sneakers that damn near the whole sneaker community wanted (so did I by the way) and now you want to quit.
laugh.gif
It''s thousands of other sneakers nike make that aren't hyped up and can be bought with 0 hassle. If those 3 are must haves to you then spend the extra money for them or move on. Nike isn't going to miss you, nor do they owe you anything.

just woke up to confirmation e-mail ... still wont believe it till at my door...
keep checking everyone.. hope everyone gets their pair

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

what happend to the whole if they in your cart info you good?

this is ridiculous!

If you go on twitter about 97% of the tweets goin to @nikestore are people with this same problem which leads me to think they either are scrambling trying to put pairs back in peoples carts while this 48 hour hold is up OR they are gonna find some way that the people who had em in there cart can cop cause honestly there are a bunch of pairs not accounted for if 98% of the customers got "cart jacked"

I just wish they would start the release all over again
JUST LOOKED AND THEY TOOK THE YEEZYS OFF THE SITE 
mad.gif

I got F'ed-I was actually on the phone with customer service when the shoe dropped, but for some reason phone orders were not processing. 
30t6p3b.gif
Probably because of how quickly they were being added to the cart and held. LOL but I got through on the phone at 11:20 after being on hold for 1 hour and 40 minutes so I pretty much asked whatever I could cuz I had a feeling they would drop at 11:30 or 12 pm EST.

Oh and BTW if you got em in you cart, you had to keep that page live and let it do it's thing. Then I refreshed the hell out of it until I got to the check out. I filled out my customer/order information 3 friggin times before it took.

not even gonna lie; I think these shoes are whack but...
Nike did y'all dirty 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I just don't get how with all the hyped releases nowadays how Nike just can't make more shoes for people; it's a real shame when I see people getting screwed over yellows foams and what not.  If they made 3 times as many Yeezy's all it will do is make sure people who want them don't have to pay crazy resale prices.  This is why I pretty much sold my collection in 2007.

btw y'all know that Nike cart thing at checkout is all a bunch of BS right? The only fair way to do limited releases would be an online raffle.

Just becaus they were in your cart doesn't mean you were good. You had to click checkout and get to the payment screen. For you to be good. Can some of you guys read or am I bugging it clearly says that and they clearly tweeted it. They even showed a sample what it is suppose to look like for you to be good.I had the platinum in my cart first so I checked out then I added a black pair which I wasn't able to get to the payment screen so I lost them. Because someone checked out the last size w.e it was before me. Check my twitter I was taking pics the whole time of the screens I was getting. After i didn't know what was going on until after when I went back and read all of Nikes tweets.And btw I paid $208 for the platinum.
wink.gif
check my twitter

I was at the club last night when link went out, I tried so hard to get through on my iphone but was not happening lol

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Nike did y'all dirty 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I just don't get how with all the hyped releases nowadays how Nike just can't make more shoes for people; it's a real shame when I see people getting screwed over yellows foams and what not.  If they made 3 times as many Yeezy's all it will do is make sure people who want them don't have to pay crazy resale prices.  This is why I pretty much sold my collection in 2007.

btw y'all know that Nike cart thing at checkout is all a bunch of BS right? The only fair way to do limited releases would be an online raffle.

Nobody would want Yeezy's if they made 3 times as many.  It's about people wanting anything that is "limited".  Just last month you had The Question Iverson's selling out and going for $250-300 on ebay because Reebok did a 'limited' release.  These same Question's used to sit on sales racks when Reebok released a bunch of them.

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Nike did y'all dirty 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Nobody would want Yeezy's if they made 3 times as many.  It's about people wanting anything that is "limited".  Just last month you had The Question Iverson's selling out and going for $250-300 on ebay because Reebok did a 'limited' release.  These same Question's used to sit on sales racks when Reebok released a bunch of them.
laugh.gif
 get the hell out of here with that non sense; they'd still sell out still it would just mean dudes were paying like $700 a pair resale and not $2000+
you can't compare Yeezy's to Reebok Questions

Im sitting back celebrating the Heat winning and the mugg +#*#%%$ link pop up and stop all celebrating...aint get em tho....but $%%% I tried.....salute to all that got em tho....

I only hope that people who camped like me walked away with a pair. I managed to get a pair without droppin 150 bucks. Dudes didn't PM me back with any help, so you know how that goes.

kanye-jayz-otis.gif

Originally Posted by cguy610

3 times as many they would most likely still have sold out, but i get your point. If they were a gr in every local mall. They would sit in some locations without a doubt.

Tried a raffle at a local spot, didn't win, slept through then text for the link..apparently wouldn't have mattered.

Originally Posted by thegatorviking

Oh and BTW if you got em in you cart, you had to keep that page live and let it do it's thing. Then I refreshed the hell out of it until I got to the check out. I filled out my customer/order information 3 friggin times before it took.

you had to be ridiculously lucky, after adding a pair to my cart, i couldnt even get to my cart, ive tried a million times, opening new windows for it, etc

Originally Posted by Sikwiidit04

over it. on to the next release.

same here 'still a little sick about it tho just because they where in my cart and then vanished! and all the time i put in but i guess that's how the game goes

Originally Posted by wtfchi

I got F'ed-I was actually on the phone with customer service when the shoe dropped, but for some reason phone orders were not processing. 
30t6p3b.gif
Probably because of how quickly they were being added to the cart and held. LOL but I got through on the phone at 11:20 after being on hold for 1 hour and 40 minutes so I pretty much asked whatever I could cuz I had a feeling they would drop at 11:30 or 12 pm EST.

That was my plan too. I had a feeling they would release after the fight. I didnt even get through at all. kept getting the busy signal.

Had these kicks in my cart lastnight then the just disappear, send a tweet to Nike they never respond, thought they said once its added to the cart the item would be on hold.

I had a pair in my cart got to click checkout amd got an error message. It showed I still had them in my cart last night but now their gone when I sign in to my account. So my guess is my yeezys are long gone.

Originally Posted by Stussy

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

what happend to the whole if they in your cart info you good?

this is ridiculous!

If you go on twitter about 97% of the tweets goin to @nikestore are people with this same problem which leads me to think they either are scrambling trying to put pairs back in peoples carts while this 48 hour hold is up OR they are gonna find some way that the people who had em in there cart can cop cause honestly there are a bunch of pairs not accounted for if 98% of the customers got "cart jacked"

I just wish they would start the release all over again
JUST LOOKED AND THEY TOOK THE YEEZYS OFF THE SITE 
mad.gif
NOT JUST IN THE CART BUT YOU NEEDED TO BE ON THE CHECKOUT SCREEN TO HOLD YOUR PAIR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom