Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by poloBIMMER

Originally Posted by BlackedoutUnicorn

^^ I'm feeling the hell outta that Mac OSX dock bro

that looks ill....info?
here is for changing the dock 
http://leoparddocks.com/download-docks

and get the app Candybar to change the icons

and go to http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&global=1&q=mac+dock+png to get all the icons you gotta search for them they have to be PNG files

sorry for the thread jack just felt like helping out 

Originally Posted by slysniperwolf

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

I hope so too Memphis.. I had it on the PayPal checkout screen.. I know I was signed in because it didn't charge me any shipping. I hope they just dont pull a fast one and add them back to the site unannounced..

I see this happening. An unannounced drop during the week.

speaking of unannounced drops, I'm on the website right now. They have both colors with sizes but won't let me add to cart. Im just doing this just to do it, maybe it will let me go through on the millionth try
RESTART THE Page, it will show up as no stock or doesnt show at all

Originally Posted by Stussy

Originally Posted by slysniperwolf

Originally Posted by eciaccord

I see this happening. An unannounced drop during the week.

speaking of unannounced drops, I'm on the website right now. They have both colors with sizes but won't let me add to cart. Im just doing this just to do it, maybe it will let me go through on the millionth try
RESTART THE Page, it will show up as no stock or doesnt show at all

i closed the tab and opened up a new one, i refreshed the page. I can still see the yeezy with sizes on there. Just that when i click my sz and hit add to cart. I say nikestore with he safari iconl

Wife on the phone with NIKE AGAIN. For those wondering, they told her even if she WASNT logged in to her account they have IP addresses of those pairs on hold. She got PAST the payment screen, it crashed while paying paypal. Repeatedly. She saved screen shots for what its worth. I know we may just get a Eff you very much, here is a coupon towards more of our products, but I can't let this ride. I rarely complain. If she had not have gotten tot he payment page thats one thing, but fair is fair. They said 48 hours. They need to find my pairs.

I know this has been said before, but never by me. I have collected on and off for DECADES. It is ridiculous how it has gotten. Not even looking forward to obsidians anymore. I will be happy to get these pairs. Then I will simply refresh on things that I wear alot once they retro. I am not "retiring" but I am done for awhile after this fiasco. I admit I thought about grabbing a few Gucci loafers and being done for good, but I wouldnt go that far just yet. I am def. taking a break after this fiasco. I was lucky enough to get many pairs I have wanted, but I am also tired of missing out on one pair I want just to watch some grab a dozen pairs.

The funny thing is I was NEVER on the checkout screen. My screen had the Circle of death and I didnt hit refresh for about an hour...once I refreshed it was still on the purchasing screen..

some of you cats with your maxed out and stolen credits need to fall back and empty your carts so I can proceed on with my purchase. your mother will not let you use her card anymore. carry on!!!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
forealz...

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Originally Posted by poloBIMMER

Originally Posted by BlackedoutUnicorn

^^ I'm feeling the hell outta that Mac OSX dock bro

that looks ill....info?
here is for changing the dock 
http://leoparddocks.com/download-docks

and get the app Candybar to change the icons

and go to http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&global=1&q=mac+dock+png to get all the icons you gotta search for them they have to be PNG files

sorry for the thread jack just felt like helping out 
thanks

Don't give up guys.  I added my pair to cart at 10:32 pm cst last night. There were 2 pairs in my cart
sick.gif
mad.gif
.   I refreshed until 11:50 p.m. right before midnight and finally made it to payment screen.  I left the laptop on all night while the "loading" wheel was churning all night.  I woke up this morning at 7:30 a.m. this morning for bottle duty.  I hit refresh and my pair was still in my cart
eek.gif
.  I filled in my overnight shipping and cc #.  Order went through and recieved an order confirmation # immediately
smile.gif
.  I know I'm not going to believe it until they ship and arrive at my doorstep, but at least I received an order confirmation
wink.gif

Honestly Nike doesn't care and why should they?...we all know you people saying you are done because you couldn't get Yeezy's are so full of it

Nike sucks, had both pairs in my cart. when to check out and only grey ones were left. clicks check out. all hell broke loose after that.

i should have a pair right now
30t6p3b.gif

nike needs to change this system. If you get it in your cart its yours, how the hell are you supposed to get to the checkout/payment when you cant even load the next page? that makes no damn sense and is very very very stupid IMO

Originally Posted by loubrock

some of you cats with your maxed out and stolen credits need to fall back and empty your carts so I can proceed on with my purchase. your mother will not let you use her card anymore. carry on!!!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
forealz...

I don't think it's that, I think Nike is trying recover from their system crash and holding pairs and trying to link them to accounts. Eventually they'll probably give up, hand out some coupons and re-load for the next go round. 

Originally Posted by reidwms

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Can someone inform me what NikeVandal did?

And for those who are THAT upset over this shoe? Please prioritize things in your life
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Cats really "tom'bout" burning his shoe collection over 1 pair...We got people starving all over the world, people dying, and etc...And you here getting your feelings hurt cuz you couldn't buy a pair of $250 shoes.

Ain't that serious fam.
people (including myself) stupidly gave him $100 for the "exact" time they were supposed to drop on NDC. He was way off and now has everyones money.
crying.gif

dude hustled people for $100 a pop because he told you he had the exact release time on them??? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that dude is a genius 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by reidwms

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Can someone inform me what NikeVandal did?

And for those who are THAT upset over this shoe? Please prioritize things in your life
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Cats really "tom'bout" burning his shoe collection over 1 pair...We got people starving all over the world, people dying, and etc...And you here getting your feelings hurt cuz you couldn't buy a pair of $250 shoes.

Ain't that serious fam.
people (including myself) stupidly gave him $100 for the "exact" time they were supposed to drop on NDC. He was way off and now has everyones money.
crying.gif

LOL IM STILL IN SHOCK THAT YALL ACTUALLY PAID SOMEONE WHO YOU DON'T KNOW $100 EACH, TO GET A TIME NO ONE KNEW.. if its that easy, i got yall for the 3rd colorway lol
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by leothegod

Just becaus they were in your cart doesn't mean you were good. You had to click checkout and get to the payment screen. For you to be good. Can some of you guys read or am I bugging it clearly says that and they clearly tweeted it. They even showed a sample what it is suppose to look like for you to be good.I had the platinum in my cart first so I checked out then I added a black pair which I wasn't able to get to the payment screen so I lost them. Because someone checked out the last size w.e it was before me. Check my twitter I was taking pics the whole time of the screens I was getting. After i didn't know what was going on until after when I went back and read all of Nikes tweets.And btw I paid $208 for the platinum.
wink.gif
check my twitter
IT DIDN'T MATTER. ME AND OTHERS GOT TO THE PAYMENT SCREEN THAT THEY SAID YOU NEEDED TO GET TO WITH MY PAIR. I WAS ACTUALLY ENTERING CREDIT CARD INFO WHEN SITE CRASHED AND IT WAS TAKEN OUT OF MY CART.

AT THIS POINT I'M JUST WAITING ON A STATEMENT FROM NIKE. HOPEFULLY THEY ARE ABLE TO TRACE THOSE WHO GOT TO THE PAYMENT SCREEN.

I hope so too Memphis.. I had it on the PayPal checkout screen.. I know I was signed in because it didn't charge me any shipping. I hope they just dont pull a fast one and add them back to the site unannounced..
Mines was good and i clicked on payment and it says error finally saying timed out due to inactivity and it brought me back to nike.com and my cart was gone. I was heck pissed and it was for a friend whom i was buying this for and i still got mad. Tweeted nike.com like crazy. But i know in one ear out the other with all the tweets they probably got due to the problem on their website. Too bad i am not ceo on nike or i would've just said look you will get a voucher for the retail price for what happened or which i know they will never do because we will all lie and say we had two in the cart is get the shoe that was in cart.

lol.. I dont think anyone would be as mad if they didnt just randomly remove them out of the cart.

BINGO
By the way that tab I had up I just decided to refresh it for the heck of it YOLO
laugh.gif

How about the Yeezy are up on my screen and I can select my size in BOTH colors but I get a error message when it says add to cart

I refreshed the page and the yeezy are still up! so I copied the URL and opened another tab and pasted it says "product no longer available" but when I refresh the orginial tab the Yeezys show up in my size Both colors with the add to cart button..............could it be they are fixing the issue? or just a glitch?
eek.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom