Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
just noticed this...I didnt know the Wolf Greys had 3M mesh. thats a slick detail

578245_321718371236688_1015480577_n.jpg

You guys dont think any pairs will be available after 48 hours? I wonder if its 48 hours exactly on the dot, or are they going to drop them like at 12 est?

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by seanerich19

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Is that air randy's photo?

*gets credit card ready*

nope legit reseller from PI...lol selling for 80k peso.. abwt $1900..now do the math
edit: actually hes buying wholesale in asia i think...

i counted 74 pairs.....about $137000 without adding in any shipping costs
i dont know if people there can afford that tho...smh!! hope he got stuck with all of that!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I tried on everything had 2 friends helping me out, ipad, 2 iphones and on the computer. I had the solars in the cart as soon as i clicked add on the platinums, the screen got stuck on the wheel..
mad.gif
 I don't mind paying double the retail but, jeeze 1k for shoes.....
tired.gif
 congrats to those who did get them and will actually wear them.

congrats to all that copped. I'm $245 richer on a positive note.
ohwell.gif
 we all feel cheated out like Pacquiao but lets be real most of us knew this would be a hard to cop.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Everybody gotta realize the entire US were checking out and with XXXX amount of pairs available, most are going to be assed out. Of course the pairs are removed from cart or whatever. It's telling you, you weren't fast enough. Somebody else beat you in there already. You gotta leave. Unless they do a restock, we are SOL.

Yeah, But then we would have heard an announcement from Nikestore twitter

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Everybody gotta realize the entire US were checking out and with XXXX amount of pairs available, most are going to be assed out. Of course the pairs are removed from cart or whatever. It's telling you, you weren't fast enough. Somebody else beat you in there already. You gotta leave. Unless they do a restock, we are SOL.

Nah, the beef is those that got to the payment pages. Nike said that if you got to the payment pages you were set. They should have remained in cart like they said. If they hadnt have said they revamped the check out process I bet few of us would have any beef. I never complain about a release being hard to get, it is what it is. However, when you make a big deal all over Twitter etc about how you revamped a system and you don't honor that commitment, consumers have a right to complain.

Does anyone have an email that I can send these screen shots to? Ok, I get that it may not get anywhere, but I would at least like to send them in. I know I am not the only one.

Mark: Hi, my name is Mark. How may I help you?
chat_enduser_message.png
Me: Last night during the Yeezy 2 launch I had a pair in my cart and they disappeared... Is there a valid reason for this?
chat_agent.png
Mark: The Cart does not hold the stock.
chat_agent.png
Mark: All Yeezy sizes are currently held for those who reached the payment step. If they do not complete their order in 48 hours from the Tweet(around 37 hours left), the stock will return to the site.
chat_enduser_message.png
Me: So what step exactly "holds the stock"
chat_enduser_message.png
Me: I made it to the payment step and the site crashed on me
chat_agent.png
Mark: If the shoes are not in your Cart, they are not held.
chat_enduser_message.png
Me: You just contradicted your first statement, but ok...Thanks for your help...
chat_agent.png
Mark: Thanks for chatting with Nike, have a great day!

laugh.gif
Scumbag Mark

Do you guys think after "48 Hours" there will be some available from people that didn't go with the transactions? Maybe people got what they wanted and tried adding more!! Im just saying!!! :/

people have to understand the reps you guys are talking to have no control or power over what the big guys at Nike do for a release; they are essentially being fed to the wolves 

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Mark: Hi, my name is Mark. How may I help you?
chat_enduser_message.png
Me: Last night during the Yeezy 2 launch I had a pair in my cart and they disappeared... Is there a valid reason for this?
chat_agent.png
Mark: The Cart does not hold the stock.
chat_agent.png
Mark: All Yeezy sizes are currently held for those who reached the payment step. If they do not complete their order in 48 hours from the Tweet(around 37 hours left), the stock will return to the site.
chat_enduser_message.png
Me: So what step exactly "holds the stock"
chat_enduser_message.png
Me: I made it to the payment step and the site crashed on me
chat_agent.png
Mark: If the shoes are not in your Cart, they are not held.
chat_enduser_message.png
Me: You just contradicted your first statement, but ok...Thanks for your help...
chat_agent.png
Mark: Thanks for chatting with Nike, have a great day!

laugh.gif
Scumbag Mark
nike guilty as charged lol

Originally Posted by moneymike88

the 3m is pretty much non existent...its only visible with camera flashes

AvCgTFmCQAAbzcU.jpg

so its pretty much like the mesh on the 2010 Flint XIIIs but slightly better. interesting. I still think that the Platinums are ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom