Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by StillIn729

dude using pics that the NTer posted a few pages ago
http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/clo/3068552222.html

Same thing happened to me with my Galaxy's. Someone on ISS/SC informed me that my photos (tagged too) were used on craigslist in Miami?!?!
anyone that sends that dude money via Paypal is asking for it 
laugh.gif

did anyone not from the west (Cali, Oregon, Washington) successfully check out on ndc?

Originally Posted by coles856

your complaining about 50 bucks but if i charged $20 bucks with 100 people the odds are slim to none...$50 with 45 people everyone basically has a chance....

Take that @%#% over to ISS brah.

Reported.

Originally Posted by Mr K

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

ok... someone is on my local craigslist trying to trade 2 pairs of yeezy 2's for a car or motorcycle...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

they live right down the street from me...

i want to set up a deal with them and make them drive like an hour away to meet me and then just not show up...
laugh.gif

You find the most rachet and crazy listings ever on Craigslist
roll.gif
But if anyone is to find a steal, guaranteed that's the place it'll be....just be careful...I was worried yesterday when I met dude for mines, I met him in east New York...in the middle of the night, alone...but everything turned out ok...

Yea you're wild for that one.. 

Originally Posted by air4life

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

Originally Posted by RetroSneaks26

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

i got my sj x1 and concords x2 and iv cements x2

::shrugs:: ooookay, good for you.

cements 4 harder to buy > concords hard to buy

this release was probably the most extreme example to date. why would you try to compare those who couldnt cop a gr sneaker to one that was probably a tier 0/hyper hyper strike that was released online?
That was not the case for me.  The concords were WAY harder to obtain than the WC IVs.  In fact, I would probably put the first altitude release ahead of the WC IV.  I guess it depends on where you live.  This release is of course the worse.  What makes this one bad is that it is artificial.  At lease the concord and the WC 4 had a nice shoe as the basis for the hype.  This hype is based on available quantity................ and Kanye
roll.gif

laugh.gif
I felt like the concords started the hype trail. there was like virtually no difficulty before the concords dropped. one thing is for sure though, even if you couldnt cop on ndc there were plenty of other websites available. the problem with yeezys is that some websites that carried them either

a) were pretty secretive/underground
b) raffling them off at their physical store, and charged retail or over
c) presold or sold them probably a year before and at 1000+$
d) lied about not having them and sold them to other clientele
e) sold bgrade/early release/grey market/unreal
f) screwed alot of people over thru twittering

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by Zyzz

def gonna complain to nike. i should have a pair on lock right now

this is ridiculous, their system sucks. i doubt they even care.

funny. this is your thoughts on these shoes about a week and a half ago, 5/31, in the "celebrities wearing heat" thread:

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Yeezys are horrible

sorry

what happened?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

I can't keep up with this thread but its nothing but laughs when I stop in 
roll.gif

that dudes description 
laugh.gif

Nike Air yeezy 2 Solar Red up for sale. Big ballers only. This is a size 14 that i ordered from Nike that should be here in a week. Once I receive in mail I will ship out to you.  Those of you who follow this sneaker know that this is a rare size that was only sold online in this size. I will double box when I ship them with receipt.  Payment is required right away. If you have any more questions feel free to message me. Good luck. Message me if you have any offers over $5,000 and we can work something out.

...does anybody have the product description from NDC again? since the site is down, i never bothered to read it while waiting while it was up lol

Originally Posted by daaznfella

...does anybody have the product description from NDC again? since the site is down, i never bothered to read it while waiting while it was up lol

Limit: One per customer

The Nike Air Yeezy II: Premium fit with jaw-dropping detail

From sport performance to reptilian aesthetics, the Nike Air Yeezy II Men's Shoe takes its inspiration from a wide array of influences. Equipped with traction borrowed from a proven tennis design and a molded strap taken from iconic Nike cross trainers, this shoe complements an eye-popping look with diverse function. Updating its predecessor with a lower collar and less bulk, the Nike Air Yeezy II delivers plush comfort and unmistakable style.

Benefits
  • Combination leather, ballistic nylon and nubuck upper for durability and plush comfort
  • Mesh tongue and midfoot/forefoot panel for breathability
  • Padded collar and tongue hugs the foot for a premium fit and feel
  • Durable foam midsole with Air-Sole unit in the heel for lightweight cushioning
  • Molded midfoot strap for stability and a locked-down fit
  • Rubber outsole inspired by Nike Air Tech Challenge II for durability and excellent traction
Additional Details
  • Molded spikes at back and snake skin-inspired quarter panel
  • Hieroglyphics at midfoot strap and obelisk-shaped aglet screws inspired by ancient civilizations
  • Glow-in-the-dark compound at outsole

Originally Posted by daaznfella

you mean this?
Limit: One per customer

The Nike Air Yeezy II: Premium fit with jaw-dropping detail

From sport performance to reptilian aesthetics, the Nike Air Yeezy II Men's Shoe takes its inspiration from a wide array of influences. Equipped with traction borrowed from a proven tennis design and a molded strap taken from iconic Nike cross trainers, this shoe complements an eye-popping look with diverse function. Updating its predecessor with a lower collar and less bulk, the Nike Air Yeezy II delivers plush comfort and unmistakable style.

Benefits
  • Combination leather, ballistic nylon and nubuck upper for durability and plush comfort
  • Mesh tongue and midfoot/forefoot panel for breathability
  • Padded collar and tongue hugs the foot for a premium fit and feel
  • Durable foam midsole with Air-Sole unit in the heel for lightweight cushioning
  • Molded midfoot strap for stability and a locked-down fit
  • Rubber outsole inspired by Nike Air Tech Challenge II for durability and excellent traction
Additional Details
  • Molded spikes at back and snake skin-inspired quarter panel
  • Hieroglyphics at midfoot strap and obelisk-shaped aglet screws inspired by ancient civilizations
  • Glow-in-the-dark compound at outsole

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

funny. this is your thoughts on these shoes about a week and a half ago, 5/31, in the "celebrities wearing heat" thread:

what happened?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

I can't keep up with this thread but its nothing but laughs when I stop in 
roll.gif

Damn Proto....why you gotta expose the homie Zyzz like that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StillIn729

that dudes description 
laugh.gif

Nike Air yeezy 2 Solar Red up for sale. Big ballers only. This is a size 14 that i ordered from Nike that should be here in a week. Once I receive in mail I will ship out to you.  Those of you who follow this sneaker know that this is a rare size that was only sold online in this size. I will double box when I ship them with receipt.  Payment is required right away. If you have any more questions feel free to message me. Good luck. Message me if you have any offers over $5,000 and we can work something out.
Yeah the last sentence is hilarious 
laugh.gif
 I'm sure it's a typo but Come on son

Was anyone else let down when they open the box or put their foot inside the shoe??

That yeezy 1 leather and comfort is like no other shoe, they raised the price, gave less detail, quality and comfort. Haha what else is new tho...

Originally Posted by rocketsfan

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

I guess my biggest mistake was not being signed into my Nike account prior to the whole ordeal.

Same here. Next time I'm gonna pre-add some socks or something because I was originally logged in, but got kicked off after clicking the twitter link.
Yupp. I literally refreshed that back and fourth all day. I figured that was a given tho, oh well. Now you guys know what to do next time. Just gotta keep the faith and keep it moving! Wish all the heads could get a pair.

Been out the sneaker game for like 1.5-2 years now.. came back and got the Solar Red pair from NDC.. are most people that bought for retail, buying to rock or to flip? I'm not sure what I should do, do you know how much I can get for them with maybe 2-3 wears at most? (size 9.5)

I hope people aren't believing NikeVandal and him about refunds.

He has 2 paypal accounts so he probably had you guys send it to a temporary account that he will transfer to his personal account.

Or he can be buying time with the money order bs so he has time to clear his account and transfer the funds which takes about 3-5 days.

When you guys are filing claims, you aren't freezing his account, you are just putting the money you sent to him on hold.

I didn't send him any money and don't have anything to do with this, but I hate seeing people pull a fast one and hope you guys get your money back. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom