Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone found that they are missing a lace tip? Any advice on what to do? I contacted nike and they basically said deal with it. They told me I could return them for a full refund. I laughed at her. Its just frustrating to put all this work into getting yourself a pair and then have something missing.

Anyone else feel that they have almost no attachment to a shoe that releases , sells out, and is more of a myth than reality? I find it so easy to "want" something , miss out, and move onto the next shoe .

Nike will make sure of it, that we all will be thirsty for something else real soon.

"aaron"... bro... there's a fine line between "paying resell prices" and getting hosed. Just a tip, real wealthy people watch what they spend money on. Paying "resell prices" is surely not one of them.

Hahahah

" Mom n daddys money or my money" whats it matter?!!?

Haha well said by one using mommys money

Aint no difference for you.

But for home oy acting like hes big ballin in mommys car and having "networking skills"
Then it makes a difference when hes hating on others,
Having everything handed to him

Its called growing up, being mature and being a man.

Fools who get outta college with ZERO bills whatsoever, dont know the REAL grind of everyday life

Not if mommy n daddy covered that tail 100 percent

But u just get out,n get a job from mommy n daddy or mommy n daddys friends

Originally Posted by aaron1976

^ LOL ok!!!!!

Mom & Dad's $$ My $$ it doesn't matter. Keep spending hour upon hour on here bithcing and complaining im sure going get you far in life.
laugh.gif
 where am I doing any of this?  I already stated I don't want the Yeezy's; I am following along for the hell of it and believe me if I wanted them paying reseller prices wouldn't be a problem 

you are a clown you opened your mouth not realizing your profile shows your age; how you driving a Range at 18; Grammy and Poppop's money? 

wyocowboy that sucks, especially the response they gave you. At least you have a pair, and all the stuff you probably had to jump through to get it, did you expect any other response?

Lol I keep coming back to thread because it's pure comedy. With the average collection of a true sneaker enthusiast these wouldn't be in rotation til September so I don't mind waiting these out til then or near then. Just imagine yezzys with shorts lol so ??? Who's going to wait it out? Geez they only been out a day!

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by aaron1976

^ LOL ok!!!!!

Mom & Dad's $$ My $$ it doesn't matter. Keep spending hour upon hour on here bithcing and complaining im sure going get you far in life.
laugh.gif
 where am I doing any of this?  I already stated I don't want the Yeezy's; I am following along for the hell of it and believe me if I wanted them paying reseller prices wouldn't be a problem 

you are a clown you opened your mouth not realizing your profile shows your age; how you driving a Range at 18; Grammy and Poppop's money? 

This guy is a joke! Must be nice to have money (Mom & Dad's money) Spoiled kids these days! I would love to see him without them wiping his Behind.
eyes.gif

I'm waiting for people to start offering their pets in trades
I will offer you a pair of NDS Concords, $150 cash and my parrot Louis Vuitton Don

Originally Posted by Carolina Finest

Lol I keep coming back to thread because it's pure comedy. With the average collection of a true sneaker enthusiast these wouldn't be in rotation til September so I don't mind waiting these out til then or near then. Just imagine yezzys with shorts lol so ??? Who's going to wait it out? Geez they only been out a day!

I have a feeling it will take longer for the price to drop on these!
I hope I don't see anyone wearing them with shorts, or pants FOR THERE SAFETY

i got a job, and got the money, but i'm not dumb. not gonna drop $2k+ cuz of hype for a shoe i can attain for a G cheaper with a lil' patience.

ironically, the ones who need to get a job are the ones who gotta try and hustle sneakers all the time.
laugh.gif

Wyocowboy2014....which tips were missing? On the shoes or from the dust bag? Luckily you have the other set to get you by, Im sure the tips will pop up on ebay in a few months.

Originally Posted by wyocowboy2014

Has anyone found that they are missing a lace tip? Any advice on what to do? I contacted nike and they basically said deal with it. They told me I could return them for a full refund. I laughed at her. Its just frustrating to put all this work into getting yourself a pair and then have something missing.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

wyocowboy that sucks, especially the response they gave you. At least you have a pair, and all the stuff you probably had to jump through to get it, did you expect any other response?

Ya I am extremely thankful for getting a pair in the first place. I never thought I would have a chance but luckily I started doing my homework in February which paid off. It sounds pity but after all the work it is just disappointing to have a piece of it missing. I can always just switch out for the gold ones but it still will be incomplete on the bag. The part that I don't believe is that Nike claims they don't have extra. I know in manufacturing they just produced a ton of them and they produced more tips than they needed for shoes. What happened to all the extras? Great customer service but you know they quite frankly don't give a S%%it about the customer. They know we are addicted and they aren't going to loose our business. 

figured id share this...

spoke to a nikerep today because i got my platinums to checkout and it just froze

he told me the "hold system" they tried completely failed on this release due to the everyone accessing the site and it was basically just like every other release 1st to checkout wins

so again no pairs were ever put on a 48 hour hold as the system didnt work

i myself fell victim to this i tried for about 45 mins and since i had work went to sleep thinking oh im good 48 hour hold

we laughed about it even on the phone lol

i even made a joke telling him to feel free to email me if a 13 is found in a corner of the warehouse lol

talked to a rep. if you dont see them in your cart now you will not get them at all. shame.

Originally Posted by vamo

figured id share this...

spoke to a nikerep today because i got my platinums to checkout and it just froze

he told me the "hold system" they tried completely failed on this release due to the everyone accessing the site and it was basically just like every other release 1st to checkout wins

so again no pairs were ever put on a 48 hour hold as the system didnt work

i myself fell victim to this i tried for about 45 mins and since i had work went to sleep thinking oh im good 48 hour hold

we laughed about it even on the phone lol

i even made a joke telling him to feel free to email me if a 13 is found in a corner of the warehouse lol
I made it to payment screen and it froze on me like everyone else. Tried to check out again, same thing. Went to my friend's house to watch the Pacquiao fight. Came back home and both pairs were still in my cart. Tried to check out again but it was taking forever. So I left my computer on and went to sleep. Finally, checked out around 2pm today.

So the system didn't exactly fail.

Here is what I can still get off the "mobile" version of their site on NDC on my Firefox browser. I been clicking add to cart but nothing happens. I even tried using this browser last night but when I would get to check out it gave me the error that the site was down. still have 0 in my cart. the most I had was 2 in my cart last night and it wouldn't let me get to my cart at all.

After sitting outside on my lunch break today, it dawned on me of how stupid stressing over this release was. Literally, every bit of caring I had for this shoe vanished just as quick as the shoe itself did.

I thought to myself, "damn AT, you got like 60+ pairs of sneakers that you own - all of which are straight classics - some even double!"

As I sat there and thought about it; I fooled myself. I told myself last year I wouldn't give a #*%! about sneakers that much anymore, and here I am stressing about some sneakers that would've cost me $250+. Not that I'm stressing about the cost - but I literally have no remorse, no anger or any kind of sadness due to not obtaining these
laugh.gif

I planned on even calling Nike to complain about this in hopes of getting my message across, now - I don't even care lol. It's all good. I really like this sneaker but hey, if I really, really really wanted to - I can shed out and purchase from re-sellers. So why stress? The opportunity to obtain these is there for me, even at $2000 each.

Once again; it was a hectic, ugly release - I had the opportunity and I missed. Oh well. I'm not calling Nike to complain, nor am I going to sit in front of my computer hoping these magically appear like some have claimed.

Congrats to those who got 'em, and much blessings to those who didn't.

Ha Far from 18, Far from Mom & dad's $, Paid retail & I've been hustling shoes before you even knew what Nikes were and had shoes you don't even know exist FACT!

Niketalk proves as always you are bunch of clowns and take the internet way to serious.

yeah i dont mess with facebook groups, i thought u saw it on ebay or something

Originally Posted by kevi

Originally Posted by alp

a little off topic, but where did u see galaxy foams for 600? that sounds like a really good price

I see those prices all the time from resellers in those buying and selling pages on Facebook.
Ya but be careful of scams and fakes!!!
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom