Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Jordanscrub

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

damn man. i'm actually pulling for you dude. hope the resell drops like a rock and you get some.

Lowkey male bonding between Stuntman and Proto right now 
laugh.gif

Glad to see you guys making up 
happy.gif
Sorry I just had to

step-brothers_will-ferrell_john-c-reilly.jpg

Originally Posted by melofan15

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

is $2k really the going rate for a 10-12? I had hoped Id grab a pair for the $1k mark but thats not looking good 

FOR NOW. Like I said, you can either bite the bullet now.....or wait it out....they will gradually come down. Don't forget. A lot of these NDC pairs will flood the market.....

thing is most people bought these shoes to flip so the market is gonna be flooded...BUT you have to keep in mind that a lot of people also ended up paying way above retail so in order to profit they can't go below a certain price
Au_toG-CIAAm76M.jpg:large

No.

Just Read Thru The Last Couple Pages And Saw That Nike Is Sending Out Emails This Afternoon To Those Whom Still Have Pairs Held In Their Carts...... Signed Onto My GMail Account, Had One Email In My Inbox, Saw It Was From Nike And Started Doing That "Harlem Shake"!
tumblr_llvy01V9yP1qal78l.gif

Cllicked On It With The Biggest Smile On My Face Until I Realized It Was A Damn Survey They Had Sent Me Via Email
eyes.gif
I Swear, Nike's Out Here Playin With Dudes Emotions!
indifferent.gif

Full Swing Of Emotions To Start Off My Day.....
mcnabbdoh-o.gif

People stil crying over this shoe just going to have to get over it trust me I wanted the kicks just as bad as everyone else but sometimes you cant always get what you want. And in this case Nike did such a horrible job with the release it was practically impossible to get a pair unless you had some type of connect or just plain luck. I sent a dm to 21 mercer right when they sent the tweet out and somehow that wasnt quick enough for them. The whole RSVP thing is another thing that needs to be fixed for a future release like this. Anyways I hope I can luck out and get a pair for not that much over retail which is going to be tough but Ill keep hope alive.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

FOR NOW. Like I said, you can either bite the bullet now.....or wait it out....they will gradually come down. Don't forget. A lot of these NDC pairs will flood the market.....

thing is most people bought these shoes to flip so the market is gonna be flooded...BUT you have to keep in mind that a lot of people also ended up paying way above retail so in order to profit they can't go below a certain price

No.

These were cats on their grind for pairs to pickup. I'm betting a large amount of the NDC-ers were too lazy to even try RSVP's and raffles, and just made their last shot on NDC. We'll see. There's some pairs going for 2k-2.5k with bids already, but we'll see how the price trend goes.

Originally Posted by CARRERA909

Anybody get a shipped email yet?

Nope. But I heard someone in here who talked to a rep say they most likely will go out Tuesday. Nike is probably gonna try and clear up some things today and then ship em tomorrow. No worries. If you got the confirmation email, you in like a bawwws.

Originally Posted by Gnarled

Originally Posted by moneymike88

No.

These were cats on their grind for pairs to pickup. I'm betting a large amount of the NDC-ers were too lazy to even try RSVP's and raffles, and just made their last shot on NDC. We'll see. There's some pairs going for 2k-2.5k with bids already, but we'll see how the price trend goes.
easily more people bought to resell than keep; taking a pic of 3 dudes wearing them disproves this 
laugh.gif

002ltn.jpg

Just got my pair this morning.  They are a really nice shoe and I'm glad to have them, but as far as quality goes these can't F with the first Yeezy.  I paid more than I wanted but if you live in my location, (my small town has one Hibbitt Sports) and you have no real "help" getting these types of releases you have to overpay sometimes.  I got great deals on my other Yeezys so I guess it balances out.

003orc.jpg

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

002ltn.jpg

Just got my pair this morning.  They are a really nice shoe and I'm glad to have them, but as far as quality goes these can't F with the first Yeezy.  I paid more than I wanted but if you live in my location, (my small town has one Hibbitt Sports) and you have no real "help" getting these types of releases you have to overpay sometimes.  I got great deals on my other Yeezys so I guess it balances out.

003orc.jpg

You live in TX by any chance? Sounds like a descrip of my town, haha.

Someone threw me an offer for 1500. I sort of don't want to resale, but that's definitely not a bad price. Second opinion anyone?

Nike lied about the whole process. Finally spoke to a semi honest and helpful rep.

Nike lied about it and kept it so hush that the reps had no idea how to answer the resulting backlash. They werent told much, and what they were told turned out to contradict what they put out on twitter, etc. That whole tweet was a sham. LMAO. I cant help but laugh, because I am guilty of being sucked in as well.

I never blame the reps anyway, but NIKE is now paying for it with their call centers being jam packed all over this release.

Poorly handled is an understatement, and as consumers we were blatantly lied to about how this release was supposed to work.

Of course the higher ups arent phased at all by this. They laugh all the way to the bank.

The shoe market is hot right now, but it wont stay that way, and it will be the brand loyal customers keeping them in the green. The same brand loyal customers that they lose by pulling stunts like this. Not saying NIKE will fall, they survived the human rights groups by barely changing at all. I dont expect them to change their ways. It will be up to the consumer if they want to spend their money supporting this customer anymore. Many will forget and move on to their next shoe anyway. Thats what Nike is banking on.

002ltn.jpg

003orc.jpg

Nah, I live in TN.  I live in a small town between Chattanooga and Knoxville.  I know I do this for the love because nobody gives two damns about what shoes you have on around here.

this thread is comedy...5 types of dudes going back and forth in this thread
A - Dudes striking out and mad at Nike and the "shoe game" 
laugh.gif

B - Dudes who got their pair(s) and turn around talking crap about how fly and great they are now being able to spend $1000 on a !+****# sneaker, trying to impress other men, and really come off looking lamer than the dudes they trying to clown...
tired.gif

C - Dudes who struck out, but rooted in reality, refusing to pay $1000+ and willing to move on to the next, I call these guys, "grown men" 
pimp.gif

D - Dudes who struck out, who will low-key cop some AAA Feezy's and move on....
roll.gif

E - Dudes who got their pair(s) and are happy to wear them without talking crap about what they can afford or how much disposable income they have versus everyone else 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

Originally Posted by you big dummy

d98c1986b36d11e1be6a123.jpg
I really don't understand how the 3 clowns in the Adidas, Yeezy's and XI's leave the house thinking that any of this is a good look
If I was the dude with Dumbo ears and Kevin Federline I would be embarrassed that these are my friends 

Originally Posted by gtg305h

this thread is comedy...5 types of dudes going back and forth in this thread
A - Dudes striking out and mad at Nike and the "shoe game" 
laugh.gif

B - Dudes who got their pair(s) and turn around talking crap about how fly and great they are now being able to spend $1000 on a !+****# sneaker, trying to impress other men, and really come off looking lamer than the dudes they trying to clown...
tired.gif

C - Dudes who struck out, but rooted in reality, refusing to pay $1000+ and willing to move on to the next, I call these guys, "grown men" 
pimp.gif

D - Dudes who struck out, who will low-key cop some AAA Feezy's and move on....
roll.gif

E - Dudes who got their pair(s) and are happy to wear them without talking crap about what they can afford or how much disposable income they have versus everyone else 
pimp.gif
what category do you fall in? awaiting answer....
eyes.gif

Shaq%20funny%20face%20150x120.jpg

002ltn.jpg

003orc.jpg

Nah, I live in TN.  I live in a small town between Chattanooga and Knoxville.  I know I do this for the love because nobody gives two damns about what shoes you have on around here.
I feel ya man, what alot of these lames who in here talking crazy about what they have and can afford versus others just because they spent a foolish amount on the Yeezys is that , nobody outside of NT or $10.00/hr shoe store employees even cares in real life, all the people they trying to keep up with, the celebs, got their pairs for free...and they bragging about spending a rack on some sneakers that Jay-Z wears to the beach like flip flops...
laugh.gif
, if u love 'em, cool, I can understand, i think they are a fly sneaker, but if you got them for status symbols so you can walk around the mall so you can get props...you lost at life and need to find a compass...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom