Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by loubrock

Originally Posted by gtg305h

this thread is comedy...5 types of dudes going back and forth in this thread
A - Dudes striking out and mad at Nike and the "shoe game" 
laugh.gif

B - Dudes who got their pair(s) and turn around talking crap about how fly and great they are now being able to spend $1000 on a !+****# sneaker, trying to impress other men, and really come off looking lamer than the dudes they trying to clown...
tired.gif

C - Dudes who struck out, but rooted in reality, refusing to pay $1000+ and willing to move on to the next, I call these guys, "grown men" 
pimp.gif

D - Dudes who struck out, who will low-key cop some AAA Feezy's and move on....
roll.gif

E - Dudes who got their pair(s) and are happy to wear them without talking crap about what they can afford or how much disposable income they have versus everyone else 
pimp.gif
what category do you fall in? awaiting answer....
eyes.gif

Shaq%20funny%20face%20150x120.jpg
E....somehow I got through on NDC although i've struck out on every other release ever...sheer luck I guess, thanx for playing....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by Gnarled

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Au_toG-CIAAm76M.jpg:large

No.

These were cats on their grind for pairs to pickup. I'm betting a large amount of the NDC-ers were too lazy to even try RSVP's and raffles, and just made their last shot on NDC. We'll see. There's some pairs going for 2k-2.5k with bids already, but we'll see how the price trend goes.
easily more people bought to resell than keep; taking a pic of 3 dudes wearing them disproves this 
laugh.gif

90% of people bought to resell, no doubt. I've been offering DS South Beach 8's, DS Banned 1's and $400 on top..no luck.

Suspended.
Pulling the "signature check" trick is a great way to permanently lose your signature privileges and/or your posting access.  

Originally Posted by thegatorviking

Originally Posted by CARRERA909

Anybody get a shipped email yet?

Nope. But I heard someone in here who talked to a rep say they most likely will go out Tuesday. Nike is probably gonna try and clear up some things today and then ship em tomorrow. No worries. If you got the confirmation email, you in like a bawwws.

But what if you paid for Next Day Air. shouldn't we be expecting these by Tuesday the latest. I processed my order @ about 1:30 ET that night

ahhh nothing like waking up to an  email from nike, getting super hype only to see its a survey nike is having fun wit this
frown.gif

Originally Posted by drillest

Nope. But I heard someone in here who talked to a rep say they most likely will go out Tuesday. Nike is probably gonna try and clear up some things today and then ship em tomorrow. No worries. If you got the confirmation email, you in like a bawwws.

But what if you paid for Next Day Air. shouldn't we be expecting these by Tuesday the latest. I processed my order @ about 1:30 ET that night

No clue honestly but I was just thinking about this. Isn't nike usually kind of behind on confirmation/tracking emails? I've seen guys on here who ordered and got them already. Maybe they're coming and we just don't know it. I paid for 2nd day air myself.

firmePORvida wrote:

90% of people bought to resell, no doubt. I've been offering DS South Beach 8's, DS Banned 1's and $400 on top..no luck.

Damn. Not gonna lie, thats a pretty solid offer..  

No clue honestly but I was just thinking about this. Isn't nike usually kind of behind on confirmation/tracking emails? I've seen guys on here who ordered and got them already. Maybe they're coming and we just don't know it. I paid for 2nd day air myself.

^^^Yea they usually send you the tracking info a day late. so when we get the e-mail the shoes should probably be already sent out for delivery

Originally Posted by VicRain24

firmePORvida wrote:

Checked eBay this morning, and saw numerous listings for my size.  Resellers asking 2 stacks is the norm right now. That's a solid offer for sure.  I would probably unload those kicks first and just come with cash offers.  Matter of fact, I might have to liquidate a few things as well. 

Unless I come up on a sz 12 for 500-700 Im not copping at all. I want bad but I know not having this shoe isn't the end of the world.

I knew the day would come when the Black friday crowd woudl catch on. lol. Same Old ladies who caught on to flipping PS3's and zuzu pets have probably caught on to sneakers. I should have known when people would ask what the lines were for, that they would eventually be in lines themselves lol. I mean there has always been some resellers but yeah, this release was crazy. People really believed that Ebay shill bid? "I can get us a house with these shoes!"

firmePORvida wrote:

Man! As a member of Nt, it's our responsibility to stay away from ridiculous reseller prices. It's easy for a lot of us, self included, to spend $1k+ on this release - but why? Why support that person? Spending $1500 should come with both pair and tshirt!!! #%$% that, and #%$% shady resellers.

Originally Posted by dj balance sells beats

firmePORvida wrote:

Checked eBay this morning, and saw numerous listings for my size.  Resellers asking 2 stacks is the norm right now. That's a solid offer for sure.  I would probably unload those kicks first and just come with cash offers.  Matter of fact, I might have to liquidate a few things as well. 

I thought about selling the kicks first, but I'd rather avoid dealing with flakes and lowballers myself when it comes to selling - I'm sure everyone knows what I'm talking about. I might just take my beaches and 1's to Flight Club, should sell fast on their site.

Originally Posted by vcof2005

Unless I come up on a sz 12 for 500-700 Im not copping at all. I want bad but I know not having this shoe isn't the end of the world.

i'm a sz13-14....none of the prices i've seen on ebay end less than $2000.....
frown.gif

i missed out on the ones and moved on,but this time around im stressed i put all my credit card info in and made it to the last step should have took a pic this is gonna take a little time to get over ........

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

I'm assuming the GITD soles will eventually yellow? 

There is slight discoloring on the bottoms of my 1s and my Mcfly Hyperdunk GITD soles.  The 2s have a much more natural greenish tint to them.  They make the 1s sole look dull by comparison.  Maybe the 2s will not discolor as much since they appear to be made out of different GITD material.

I paid for overnight as well  the rep I talked to before the release said shoes would go out today and would receive it Tues or Wednes latest.....and I'm currently waiting to hear form a chat rep now so I'll ask..

got a chance to check these out in person the other day , i must say yes there nice , my thing is in no way are these at all worth a 1G OR EVEN CLOSE TO THAT PRICE , everyone forgets nike is a sports brand not a luxury brand or even high end , there known for sports shoes and apparel not making a $1000 shoes at all , i admit i do dig the shoe its stylish but in no way is it worth over retail , when i was checking them out it's all syndetic every part there is no real raw leather on them its fake snake skin n just mesh and some glow in the dark soles , take away kanye and these wouldn't be anything to anyone to get all upset and crazy over , all in all nike tries to please the masses but we all knew how this would go seeing the demand was 10x what anyone would expect, looking at lines 100 plus deep for maybe 50pairs at that location is crazy , if your standing in line at the middle past the 50th spot what r you really hoping for to see dudes who copped walk out with a pair while you got that sour look , i dont get tht logic at all to each there own and on the same not yeezy's 1's over the 2's all day

firmePORvida wrote: 90% of people bought to resell, no doubt. I've been offering DS South Beach 8's, DS Banned 1's and $400 on top..no luck.
If I had secured a second pair...I'd be all over that trade.

The warehouse these are being shipped out of is about 10 minutes away from where I'm sitting now... It's about to be a full time jack move.

Hah, psych. Free shipping for next day ground = win tho.

Originally Posted by mushka81

firmePORvida wrote: 90% of people bought to resell, no doubt. I've been offering DS South Beach 8's, DS Banned 1's and $400 on top..no luck.
If I had secured a second pair...I'd be all over that trade.
I wish I could make this deal also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom