Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The prices for these are making the 'ye LV's look cheap... Smh

My connect flaked on me, grabbed my pair told me he'd hit me up with pics later so we can PayPal this thing out and I havent heard anything from him since... Borderline depressed. Atleast I didn't pay him but still. Be a man of your word. I'll still try for a Solar in a 8.5 but I won't get my hopes up.

I'll just settle for some DS Miami Nights LBJ 8 :/

Originally Posted by JohnGarcia

i missed out on the ones and moved on,but this time around im stressed i put all my credit card info in and made it to the last step should have took a pic this is gonna take a little time to get over ........

Your pair should still be in your cart, according to NDC's new "hold" policy. 
I don't wanna get your hopes up, but try checking it out.

Originally Posted by kicksiscrack

I knew the day would come when the Black friday crowd woudl catch on. lol. Same Old ladies who caught on to flipping PS3's and zuzu pets have probably caught on to sneakers. I should have known when people would ask what the lines were for, that they would eventually be in lines themselves lol. I mean there has always been some resellers but yeah, this release was crazy. People really believed that Ebay shill bid? "I can get us a house with these shoes!"
when I was in line for MV Elite (to rock, not to flip) there was this chick who readily admitted that flipping shoes was her new come up---- the Concord release it what did her in
30t6p3b.gif
Now every BIG release she try to cop as much as she can for the sole purpose of reselling.  
I def agree the vast majority of ppl who copped are trying to make a come up, which--- I can't lie, I'm apart of 
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
 (that's their fault for not releasing them in my size 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
) You know what bills I could pay off with 2 stacks!? Shoot, even just 1.5 I'mma just try my luck on NDC like everybody else tho, maybe they'll let go of those ppl didn't claim when they were holding 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by howyouwhat

Originally Posted by StillIn729

anyone that gave NikeVandal money deserves to not get it back...I mean really; it's stuff like this that makes me happy as hell I have street smarts and common sense 

What upsets me the most was the he promised me that if I gifted him 1800 I'd be the only person he emailed. You can't just go around breaking promises.
30t6p3b.gif

At least he's sending me a money order
smokin.gif
I know you aren't serious 
laugh.gif
Dude said he paid $1800.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jst628

i thought i won the lottery when i randomly refreshed the page and saw yeezys, i was about to do a flip but right as i press add to cart you can't! obviously BS publicity stunt by RSVP... stingy mf's.

Yep.

Originally Posted by junglist

Originally Posted by mushka81

firmePORvida wrote: 90% of people bought to resell, no doubt. I've been offering DS South Beach 8's, DS Banned 1's and $400 on top..no luck.
If I had secured a second pair...I'd be all over that trade.
I wish I could make this deal also

I can't remember the last time I actually bought from a collector - the force is strong in these resellers, but I'm not going to knock their hustle.

checked my cart nothing called nike sunday they said they saw nothing in my cart and wouldnt know untill today i made to the last step so nothing?that hold #++$ was a scam 

Originally Posted by dmdjmaxtalker

Man I just wouldn't mind getting the first yeezy, people help me out pm me!!!!!!!

Ton of them on Ebay for the low right now

Size 12 and 13 there were like 4 pairs of yeezy 1s bro and people was waxin

I've been watching all things Yeezy and sellers are getting good money for used pairs. I sold a pair of used Black/Pink Y1s for a friend for $1000. They had been worn 3 or 4 times. I don't know if you consider that low.

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Ton of them on Ebay for the low right now

Size 12 and 13 there were like 4 pairs of yeezy 1s bro and people was waxin

I've been watching all things Yeezy and sellers are getting good money for used pairs. I sold a pair of used Black/Pink Y1s for a friend for $1000. They had been worn 3 or 4 times. I don't know if you consider that low.

I mean that's "lower" than the outrageous prices we are seeing for 2s but that's not really low fareal. It's sad that at the end of the day that to have a shot at getting either pair your have to pay like at least 800$ over retail and that's just to have a chance. As hard as all theses resellers are pushin to make bread of these it's just gettin harder and harder for people to get this shoe, with that bein said I'm still bein optimistic and actively pursuing a pair. Heck I'm in Ohio which only had one spot in the state that got them. I kno some places didn't get em at all but man I wish I was in ny or somethin

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

thanx guys!

they won't be talking that $2k price in a week from now...

at least that's my opinion.

y'all sit tight, keep an eye out, and good luck!

i'll be still trying to help those who've tried to help me. 
wink.gif
Nicely done Proto

However I'm starting to feel like the guy who finishes his test last while the lecture hall empties. Hopefully some of you who are really on the hunt stick around, but honestly it's just a matter of watching eBay for that pair that falls to a reasonable price.

I'd be watching eBay like a hawk with or without the hype... it's a little infuriating to know that people who want the shoe badly miss out, while others are buying for the wrong reasons. But that's a rant that doesn't need to be repeated.

i can not believe people are really paying over 2k for these shoes....

they are just sneakers

made in a sweatshop

i should have gotten more pairs...these were so much easier to get than the galaxies

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

Originally Posted by kicksiscrack

I knew the day would come when the Black friday crowd woudl catch on. lol. Same Old ladies who caught on to flipping PS3's and zuzu pets have probably caught on to sneakers. I should have known when people would ask what the lines were for, that they would eventually be in lines themselves lol. I mean there has always been some resellers but yeah, this release was crazy. People really believed that Ebay shill bid? "I can get us a house with these shoes!"
when I was in line for MV Elite (to rock, not to flip) there was this chick who readily admitted that flipping shoes was her new come up---- the Concord release it what did her in
30t6p3b.gif
Now every BIG release she try to cop as much as she can for the sole purpose of reselling.  
I def agree the vast majority of ppl who copped are trying to make a come up, which--- I can't lie, I'm apart of 
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
 (that's their fault for not releasing them in my size 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
) You know what bills I could pay off with 2 stacks!? Shoot, even just 1.5 I'mma just try my luck on NDC like everybody else tho, maybe they'll let go of those ppl didn't claim when they were holding 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
It was like this for the iPad and iPad 2 a couple years back, all these resellers waiting in line.  When I got my iPad 2 there was these 2 Chinese ladies who brought their children with them.  Said they were buying iPad's for their 8 yr old kids and husbands.  So they both came out with like 3 iPads each.  I'm glad that when they released the new iPad, Apple release alot more to go around so they weren't all bought up by resellers.  I hope nike does that in the future.  Make enough pairs so that reselling is pretty much non existent.

Originally Posted by smlb52

Originally Posted by stryka12

Originally Posted by Gnarled

Non sneakerhead responses to the Yeezy release.

12a7f34144db40a79e0ef6a.png

Wow this is not non-shoeheads. This is straight up RACIST!!!

30t6p3b.gif
 Idk why this makes me so angry....

just graduated from college, got a interview with a physical therapy school this friday for admission 

but we're on government assistance ok..
Damnit I wish someone didn't screen shot this
laugh.gif
 I refused to click on the link knowing how much it would anger me.  

JumpmanPro97 wrote:

It was like this for the iPad and iPad 2 a couple years back, all these resellers waiting in line.  When I got my iPad 2 there was these 2 Chinese ladies who brought their children with them.  Said they were buying iPad's for their 8 yr old kids and husbands.  So they both came out with like 3 iPads each.  I'm glad that when they released the new iPad, Apple release alot more to go around so they weren't all bought up by resellers.  I hope nike does that in the future.  Make enough pairs so that reselling is pretty much non existent.

Your points are valid. But to be honest, regardless if Nike ramped up production ten fold. It would still not satisfy the demand. I do agree with you pertaining to increased production possibly deterring re-sellers to some degree.
Side note: Nike should have only allowed one pair per household and not one pair per colorway. I am thankful to have been able to secure one pair for myself. I hope those that actually had them in your cart are given the opportunity to complete the process.

Nike has YET to learn, and this has been going on for a long enough time. I already see some people in this thread that copped on Ebay and the FS forum lol. No reason to be mad, there is no way I would drop much more than retail on these, so I guess I will be SOL. Being deployed I never thought I had a chance, but then that whole "if you make it to X screen" fiasco had me hyped, especially when wifey emailed me the pics of the cart, the payment screen, etc. Too good to be true. That is what sucks about deployments, it is just about impossible to get a release this hyped. I have small children at home, and wife is busy enough without camping out online or otherwise haha. I guess I am mad at myself for thinking I had a shot! lol. I really only wanted Obsidians and Olympics VIs this summer anyway. This just wasn't meant to be. That was one hell of a cocktease though, beaverton. Eff you very much...thank you for keeping the deployed soldiers, sailors, marines and airmen out of the loop lol.

Originally Posted by Mr K

http://newyork.craigslist.../brk/wan/3070722401.html

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

This guy

roll.gif
I caught that too...son should be on suicide watch...

This probably cold as hell, but I'd just let him. If my kid made me drive him out to sneaker stores all over NC with like a 0.01% chance of him actually getting a pair without him even CALLING ahead to ask, and he's a freshman in highschool with a bedtime of 10PM, then damn. Priorities. Dude would get beat the !##$ out of in highschool for wearing Yeezy's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom