Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the only think thats getting me is i really want4ed theses to wear and it looks like every pair in nyc what bought just to be resold.. guess thats life

Originally Posted by RonRich76

Mine are currently going for 1625 u.s.d.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/N...&hash=item231e673f05
Haha cool... 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by gtg305h

this thread is comedy...5 types of dudes going back and forth in this thread
A - Dudes striking out and mad at Nike and the "shoe game" 
laugh.gif

B - Dudes who got their pair(s) and turn around talking crap about how fly and great they are now being able to spend $1000 on a !+****# sneaker, trying to impress other men, and really come off looking lamer than the dudes they trying to clown...
tired.gif

C - Dudes who struck out, but rooted in reality, refusing to pay $1000+ and willing to move on to the next, I call these guys, "grown men" 
pimp.gif

D - Dudes who struck out, who will low-key cop some AAA Feezy's and move on....
roll.gif

E - Dudes who got their pair(s) and are happy to wear them without talking crap about what they can afford or how much disposable income they have versus everyone else 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
 I fall in category C

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

laugh.gif

B - Dudes who got their pair(s) and turn around talking crap about how fly and great they are now being able to spend $1000 on a !+****# sneaker, trying to impress other men, and really come off looking lamer than the dudes they trying to clown...
tired.gif

C - Dudes who struck out, but rooted in reality, refusing to pay $1000+ and willing to move on to the next, I call these guys, "grown men" 
pimp.gif

roll.gif

E - Dudes who got their pair(s) and are happy to wear them without talking crap about what they can afford or how much disposable income they have versus everyone else 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
 I fall in category C

Truuuuuuuuu
roll.gif

Got an offer for a DS DMP 6/11 pack with 500 hunnid, and an offer for 2 grand Paypal'd. Which one should I take?

laugh.gif

tired.gif

pimp.gif

roll.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
 I fall in category C

why u still here tho
How come Nike didn't do an RT1???? RT2?? The poor man's yeezy...i woulda went that route 

Originally Posted by Gnarled

Got an offer for a DS DMP 6/11 pack with 500 hunnid, and an offer for 2 grand Paypal'd. Which one should I take?
The 2 g's of course...Unless you feel like being a nice guy to a real collector. I got a DMP pack for $800 during the galaxy release, so they aren't hard to come buy, especially with the hypebeast turning real sneakerheads into mindless zombies...I mean seriously, I'm not trading my DMP's for ANYTHING!!!

Originally Posted by mushka81

Originally Posted by junglist

http://newyork.craigslist.../brk/wan/3070722401.html

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

This guy
SMH...and he's from my city....
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought the only place getting them in NC was some sneaker boutique in Charlotte? 
Damn..  He is from GBoro...  That was the saddest thing I've read in a while... 

Wait for it....

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Take the 2G and find a pair of DMP for $700-1000

2 grand.....buy a DS pack for 1200 then if you want them

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

laugh.gif

tired.gif

pimp.gif

roll.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
 I fall in category C

why u still here tho
For the comedy. 
To answer someone's question, I think only 2 spots in NC had them, Social Status and Fresh Exclusive

I thought about trading my DMP pack and my Ronnie Fieg Rose Golds and Super Reds...

But it was all just the hype creeping back into my system..  Trying to be smart about it and remain hype-less for the remainder of the time I cop sneakers...

Originally Posted by firmePORvida

Originally Posted by dj balance sells beats

Originally Posted by VicRain24

Damn. Not gonna lie, thats a pretty solid offer..  
Checked eBay this morning, and saw numerous listings for my size.  Resellers asking 2 stacks is the norm right now. That's a solid offer for sure.  I would probably unload those kicks first and just come with cash offers.  Matter of fact, I might have to liquidate a few things as well. 

I thought about selling the kicks first, but I'd rather avoid dealing with flakes and lowballers myself when it comes to selling - I'm sure everyone knows what I'm talking about. I might just take my beaches and 1's to Flight Club, should sell fast on their site.
I pretty much put together the same trade bait package.. 
Except I added Space Jams instead of $400..

I was turned down.. By someone with 3 pairs of Yeezys 
30t6p3b.gif

Oh well..

If I were you Id take the DMP pack and ask for more $$$ than 5 hundo. I was thinking the other day if i got a pair Id ask for a DS DMP pack and some money since that pack is one of my grails and I know how hard they are to come across.

Originally Posted by Mr K

Originally Posted by junglist

http://newyork.craigslist.../brk/wan/3070722401.html

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

This guy

roll.gif
I caught that too...son should be on suicide watch...

This probably cold as hell, but I'd just let him. If my kid made me drive him out to sneaker stores all over NC with like a 0.01% chance of him actually getting a pair without him even CALLING ahead to ask, and he's a freshman in highschool with a bedtime of 10PM, then damn. Priorities. Dude would get beat the !##$ out of in highschool for wearing Yeezy's.
Sz 13 and a freshman...LOL he probably grow out them within 6 months he still got at least 3 more years of growth he should be looking for a size 14 and high schooler going to bed at 10oclock on a Saturday 
roll.gif
Could only be explanation of the "YEEZY EFFECT"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

GOD BLESS THE FEW GOOD DUDES LEFT ON THIS SITE!!!

just got one of each color for a very reasonable price (under $1k)!!!

thanx to a good guy!
pimp.gif

got my size in the platinums, and got an 11 in the blacks, so hopefully i can trade for my size!

stoked!!!

if they go much lower than $1k i will go in for doubles, but i'm happy with just one of each, honestly...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Man honestly feels like I just got a pair Im happy you got yours
pimp.gif

since the WTT HD pics that u 1st put out you been on these
Congrats proto
but where the hell do you find a pair for under 1k THIS EARLY????? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom