Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

I thought about trading my DMP pack and my Ronnie Fieg Rose Golds and Super Reds...

But it was all just the hype creeping back into my system..  Trying to be smart about it and remain hype-less for the remainder of the time I cop sneakers...

Honestly I would be hard pressed to give up any of my Ronnie Fiegs for these after holding them....the Rose Golds maybe but the Super Reds would hard to let go of.
hahaha I snapped out of it, that's what I was talking about Satuday night..

Everyone who is scrambling and paying way over retail...  Take a second and look in your closet.  You should feel a little better afterwards unless your collection is bare.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by VicRain24

firmePORvida wrote:

90% of people bought to resell, no doubt. I've been offering DS South Beach 8's, DS Banned 1's and $400 on top..no luck.

Damn. Not gonna lie, thats a pretty solid offer..  
Sure is. If we wore the same size that deal would have been made.
frown.gif

Damn I'm salty about this release. I only wanted one pair! The Platinum looks a lot better than the Solar pair. Congrats to those who copped. :/

at first i was thinking platinum > solar..
now, i'm leaning towards solar > platinum..
sucks having to wait until the hype dies down..

there was a girl on twitter offering low neck and cash for the yeezys. someone should of gave her the china town canal street special (fakes) got some head and cash and bounced.

Originally Posted by EMkicks

noob question, but where are these on NDC?? I cant see/find them. When they dropped saturday night I was frantically searching to no avail. 

you can only get to the page via the @nikestore twitter link

Originally Posted by Juice8732

at first i was thinking platinum > solar..
now, i'm leaning towards solar > platinum..
sucks having to wait until the hype dies down..
I got both but In my opinion the platinium win,the 3M is crazy! i still paid 100 euro + a platinium sz 12 to have them in hand tho

OH MAN I am the LUCKIEST guy in the world right now! I cant post exactly what happened until its all finalized, But I'm pretty sure I just got myself a pair at retail!

Karma is good!

IMO those people posting that stuff on Craig are just seeking attention. Also I honestly doubt NDC will have any pairs for sale after the so called 48 hour hold. Btw congrants proto for getting your pairs for a decent price!

I got a store that is getting their yeezy's this week and they're charging $1100. Does nike allow this? i know it's just a MSRP for $245 but it seems like they should regulate it somewhat.

last week I thought paying $400-450 for South Beaches was too much and I see what y'all are going through and it makes me feel okay to pull the trigger 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StillIn729

last week I thought paying $400-450 for South Beaches was too much and I see what y'all are going through and it makes me feel okay to pull the trigger 
laugh.gif

I've been watching ebay.  Depending on size, easy $500+ now.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

laugh.gif
Yea i feel you man..i was really pressed about missing the south beach lebrons..i waited in line for 8 hrs (not bad if i had landed a pair b/c ppl had been on line since 6pm the night before) and struck out. I was the 43rd person on line and there were about 15 ppl in front of me that struck out as well. I almost talked somebody down to $430 but they flaked last minute. Now that i got my hands on a solar pair of yeezy's i'm not to pressed about the sb lebrons. If i can get them in the $260-330 range then i'll pull the trigger. If not then i'll just pull out my solar pair to make me feel better
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Only glimmer of hope I have in getting these is the results from the two SoCal raffles I entered last week (Proper & Attic) which I'm sure I won't win.... 
*moves focus over to obsidian's* 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom