Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would make sure to be following @21Mercer again. They still have unclaimed pairs, and Corporate has been all over them because of the RSVP failure.

link still works for me if I'm using the non-flash website. can't add anything to cart though. but you can be damn sure I'll be mashing my keyboard when nike releases the rest of the yeezys from people's carts.
laugh.gif

I think that's how I got through yesterday too. non-flash website is faster. I don't get any spinning circles with the non-flash version of NDC...

got a pair of size 11 platinums.

29zehhx.png

notice how the website is different.

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

Originally Posted by FrenchConnection

yo I just copped 4 pairs here in Paris ,I looking to trade wolf greys size 11.5 and 13 for black solar red 9.5 or wolf grey 9.5 .HMU thank you
was it relatively easy to cop over there? 
not really easy but I think it was easier than the US and easier than the campout I did for the galaxy foams.
I get in line in monday I was number 10 ,the next day i brung 3 of my people that I paid 150 euros for 2 nights, and I was thinking we will be allowed to cop one of each CW per costumer.I go to an interview for a job on wednesday and when I came back they told that the list was close and that there was 60 people on the list ,it was f***ed up because i was ready to call 4 other people to put their name in the list and buy 8 pairs that i was planning to cop.So we gave the list to nike and the manager told us that they will give us wristbands the next day.So most of us go back home and came back the next day to get our wristbands and we were allowed to just get on pair per costumer.
Me and my crew were number 10,27,38 and 42 in the list and Nike told us that the release will be at 8 am saturday morning .Thats when I did a big mistake because I was so excited that I was thinking that the release will be at 9am like they did for the galaxy foamposite..

So I came late and they pushed me back at the end of the list and I ended up with 4 pairs of platiniums size 10,11.5,12 and 13
mad.gif

the same day I had the chance to trade a size 12 for a platinium size 9.5 and a platinium size 10 for a black solar red 9.5  this m***** f***er made me throw +100 euros in cash for the black solar red pair.but Im happy I got my pairs to rock and  2 other to make some money .I only spend 3 days and 2 nights camping for them .I heard that their was around 200 pairs at Paris but only 2 store sold them with campout,Nike Store Les Halles had 60 pairs,Nike stadium 47 ,Collete and Opium did tweeter system.In France they were only released in Paris 

AF1...thanks for the help.  However, I have no idea how to get it to the HTML site.  When i plug in what is on your address bar I get redirected

Originally Posted by NikeAirForce1

link still works for me if I'm using the non-flash website. can't add anything to cart though. but you can be damn sure I'll be mashing my keyboard when nike releases the rest of the yeezys from people's carts.
laugh.gif

I think that's how I got through yesterday too. non-flash website is faster. I don't get any spinning circles with the non-flash version of NDC...

got a pair of size 11 platinums.

29zehhx.png

notice how the website is different.

might be a dumb question but how do i access the "non flash" website as opposed to the flash? i'm a math major, not the most computer savvy guy.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

THEY GOT DUDES GOING HUNTING FOR YEEZY'S.

LOL.

MY PRIDE WILL NEVER LET ME DO THAT. EVEN FOR YEEZY'S.
Thing is..you're probably guaranteed a pair if you got in.

Originally Posted by L Rocks Well

LOL.

Doubt it... they allow 150 people to register & I doubt they have that many in stock. I wouldn't do it but I'm interested to know what participant will have to do. Good luck to those NT'ers that entered and are hoping to win Yeezy to rock!

Originally Posted by J PayCheck

Originally Posted by L Rocks Well

LOL.

Doubt it... they allow 150 people to register & I doubt they have that many in stock. I wouldn't do it but I'm interested to know what participant will have to do. Good luck to those NT'ers that entered and are hoping to win Yeezy to rock!
they said they have 150 pairs on twitter but I think you're right. Miscommunication lol.

LOL.

Exactly.
The F do I look like going on some great adventure scavenger hunt for some shoes 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom