Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Juaninzze wrote:
Lets say nike had 1000 pairs and 2000 people got to the payment screen with it in their carts its whoever gets the info to the server first -- So people could be at the review order screen but if the shoes are sold out before you got to the payment step 2 screen then you are SOL. Just because you got to the STEP 2 screen doesnt mean you got a pair on hold the server checks how many pair are in stock or on hold already if your at the payment screen and all pairs are accounted for then you wont get a pair.

It's like common sense, too.
Everyone in the world is saying they made it to the payment screen. But unfortunately, there weren't enough Yeezy 2's for everyone in the world so for everyone claiming they made it to the payment screen, while logged into their Nike accounts ("right when Nike tweeted it"), just know that 178237182379123 more people probably beat you to that same step and the server processed theres before yours during the slow down. Sucks, but that's likely just what happened.

This......

Chat went to hell. Ended up just sellin' it to my bud for what I copped it for. #@@* not being able to wear em. Gettin' real pissed at Nike SMS notifications too, lmao.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Juaninzze wrote:
For nike to place a hold on your sneakers you need to be at STEP 2 of the checkout (PAYMENT OPTION AFTER CLICKING THE NEXT BUTTON) that means hitting the next button at the shipping information @ step 1-- Many people got to the shipping information and got jammed up cause of the server lagg when they went to the payment screen which means -- YOU DO NOT HAVE A HOLD because the server didn't get your info so what your seeing in your cart isnt really there cause the server never got a hold place request -- So when you got to your cart after everything was cool the sneakers were removed cause according to the server you never got to STEP 2 cause of the lagg and timeouts-- NIKE DIDNT REMOVE YOUR SNEAKERS the server never got the info that you made it to the checkout payment part. People that got to the payment screen because they either reloaded or it just went through for them with no routed maintenance screen -- are the ones that have a hold.

EXACTLY.

Everyone claiming that Nike had removed their pair from the cart were either:

1. Not logged into the NIKE account WHILE placing the order.

2. Not actually on the PAYMENT screen (Step 2 — not that shipping detail screen)

Some folks also made the mistake of trying to checkout the pair they had in their carts way too quickly. I knew for a fact that the servers were indeed going to go down while I was placing my order so I made sure I kept my screen on STEP 2 the entire time and didn't even bother placing the order which is why my pair were legitimately put on hold.

And that's what happened to my Usain Bolt $#@.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Right. But the most important thing I think for Nike to know whose shoes to put on hold was being logged in. I remember having to log in (again) after adding the shoes to my cart when I knew for a fact that I was already logged in prior to clicking the link to buy. Definitely a lesson learned for anyone with future NDC releases.

Originally Posted by gtg305h

Originally Posted by DaulDierce

Its more than a shoe. IDC. I even considering dropping 1k on these. I wish i could just say .... "its just a shoe, its nothing i'll buy something else."

No i cant do it.

its hard

Real hard.
ohwell.gif

Damn bruh, get a life...go lift weights or something, it's not that serious...i feel like i should sell my pair to somebody to ease their pain...

I'm saying. Go cop them Jordan blk/red Son of Mars. It's never that serious. You can buy 10 pairs of those for the price of 1 pair of yeezy's.
laugh.gif

I wasn't logged in when the link went up. I never logged in at all actually. I got to the payment page though but not any further.

My pair disappeared from my cart at like 11pm pacific while trying to checkout.

I checked back at 3am pacific and refreshed the page. There it was, and I successfully checked out.

I did keep all my tabs open though.

Its more than a shoe. IDC. I even considering dropping 1k on these. I wish i could just say .... "its just a shoe, its nothing i'll buy something else."

No i cant do it.

its hard

Real hard
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Swish Hitter

Waddup guys. Got royally ****ed by Nike this past Saturday, seems like they did pretty much everyone here dirty. I've been trying to find the non flash version of the nike site but I'm not coming across it. If someone on here could PM me with those links and some solid info on anything, I'd really appreciate it.. I genuinely like these shoes and wanted to wear em. Btw why would they drop them at 11:30 east coast, i thought they were done with those midnight type releases.... Nike is inconsiderate and stupid
It had nothing to do with either coast. They just pulled a fast one since they know the majority of the heads were off guard watching the Pacquiao Bradley fight. Many thought they would drop it during the Celtics game, so a lot of us awaited anxiously. I was debating whether I should go out to see the fight, so I did in thought that they would release it another day. Funny thing was when the fight intros were about to start, Nike drops the tweet.
mad.gif
I had to drive quickly back home and tried my order but failed miserably.

Right. But the most important thing I think for Nike to know whose shoes to put on hold was being logged in. I remember having to log in (again) after adding the shoes to my cart when I knew for a fact that I was already logged in prior to clicking the link to buy. Definitely a lesson learned for anyone with future NDC releases.
Yeah, you already know my situation. I wasn't logged in after being told it's faster to avoid that part. And they need to fix that log in glitch too, no reason you should have to do it twice when you're already logged in.

Originally Posted by PR0LiFiKz

Waddup guys. Got royally ****ed by Nike this past Saturday, seems like they did pretty much everyone here dirty. I've been trying to find the non flash version of the nike site but I'm not coming across it. If someone on here could PM me with those links and some solid info on anything, I'd really appreciate it.. I genuinely like these shoes and wanted to wear em. Btw why would they drop them at 11:30 east coast, i thought they were done with those midnight type releases.... Nike is inconsiderate and stupid
It had nothing to do with either coast. They just pulled a fast one since they know the majority of the heads were off guard watching the Pacquiao Bradley fight. Many thought they would drop it during the Celtics game, so a lot of us awaited anxiously. I was debating whether I should go out to see the fight, so I did in thought that they would release it another day. Funny thing was when the fight intros were about to start, Nike drops the tweet.
mad.gif
Did you just say DRIVE back home?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Originally Posted by gtg305h

No i cant do it.

its hard

Real hard.
ohwell.gif

Damn bruh, get a life...go lift weights or something, it's not that serious...i feel like i should sell my pair to somebody to ease their pain...

I'm saying. Go cop them Jordan blk/red Son of Mars. It's never that serious. You can buy 10 pairs of those for the price of 1 pair of yeezy's.
laugh.gif
- Got  a life. Thats why if i want to i can drop 1k. 
laugh.gif

- Im a gym rat. 

- It is serious.

- Sell me your pair than.

Its easy to say when u got the pair already. 

- I dont wear jordans unless they are XX3's or Black cement 3's. Every other jordan 
sick.gif

- QUALITY >>>> QUANITY.

Its not about the amount of pairs i got. idc for that. 

SMh lame %+$ dudes saying the dumbest +%#@. You go buy 10 jordans #!%%* %+$ @*$!+.

Originally Posted by NikeAirForce1

I wasn't logged in when the link went up. I never logged in at all actually. I got to the payment page though but not any further.

My pair disappeared from my cart at like 11pm pacific while trying to checkout.

I checked back at 3am pacific and refreshed the page. There it was, and I successfully checked out.

I did keep all my tabs open though.
 Did the exact same thing.  It all came down to luck in the end.  I had different computers going, added items in all carts, none remained except one pair on one computer, checked out with that one, I had the summary with the amount of the item plus tax and hit the Process Order button.  Got the spinning wheel that showed the order was processing, but it just kept on going, I left it to keep spinning all night.  When I finally refreshed the page next morning I had nothing in my cart.

The reps told me if you do not have a registered account, they did not hold your cart.  They never stated that having a registered account was a requirement to get your cart held, that's my problem with this whole debacle.

Originally Posted by Juaninzze

mad.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
LOL
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Juaninzze

mad.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Yeah, went to a friend's house a couple of blocks down (thankfully not miles) So it was less than a mile drive. I couldn't get on my phone to order so I said eff it "I'm driving home"
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

any word when these are shipping out from NDC?

I'm really considering copping the black pair but those prices are a bit OD at the moment....

Originally Posted by mALiZ

Anyone get a shipping confirmation?

Originally Posted by smlb52

any word when these are shipping out from NDC? 

I'm really considering copping the black pair but those prices are a bit OD at the moment....

someone just posted that the ndc reps said they'll start shipping tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom