Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by penalize

Originally Posted by Cazz

Originally Posted by cantinoz

got my chance at the 2's in black solar red for 1700. what do you guys think? wait it out until prices drop or cop today? looking to just enjoy the kicks.

Depends how bad you want them. When buying anything, they're only worth as much as you think they are.
its crazy to me that i paid 208.25 and people are debating paying 1,700....
that's really good for you and we are all very happy for you. 

got my chance at the 2's in black solar red for 1700. what do you guys think? wait it out until prices drop or cop today? looking to just enjoy the kicks.

I think that 1700 opportunity will still be there in a week or so. I would wait it out a bit unless the money isn't an issue for you and you want them that bad.

Originally Posted by taxtow

Heard that the HoH Fashion Mall in Vegas had a decent amount of pairs that weren't picked up by RSVP.  
Wondering if anyone has received a similar second chance RSVP from HoH Fashion Mall?

I've been to that mall when I lived in Vegas. Shoes sit there for some reason. I remember the white/red 12's sitting there for a minute.

Originally Posted by saysar91

Guys, if you got a pair speak to a Nike rep. They just gave me my tracking #.

Did you do next day shipping? or ground? I failed for doing ground shipping.

Originally Posted by Mr K

Originally Posted by AirThompson

On some serious talk tho, do the 1's have any history of cracking?

aside from creasing, the 1's are great, then again they didnt come out 10 years ago....

Ima hold off. Cuz you nvr know with that 3/Flight sole. Cant drop that much on em, to know one day they'd be unwearable.
EDIT: Unwearable 6-10 years after the release.

Kanye...we're really happy for you and I’mma let you finish, but the Air Jordan is one of the best Nike shoes of all time!

Platinums are growing on me
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Doesn't matter tho cause I'll never have them
frown.gif

you guys are right. im just letting my emotions take dumb control of me right now. stupid yeezys got everyone in a frenzy. been through like 4 raffles, 3 rsvps and a whole days wait for ndc to release and got screwed every single time. and to top it off just when i thought i got them on ndc, the server crash while it was loading to get on payment screen. wow!

Originally Posted by Nemperez

Originally Posted by saysar91

Guys, if you got a pair speak to a Nike rep. They just gave me my tracking #.

Did you do next day shipping? or ground? I failed for doing ground shipping.
I was told they start shipping tomorrow or the next day... saysar91 is either donald from ducktales, or is very lucky

These will drop fellas, the bottom line is that the majority of us cannot (and SHOULD not) pay over a grand for a pair of sneakers. We all know supply and demand, and while the demand is definitely there, the amount of people willing to pay 1.5 plus for these will shrink within the week. All these dudes trying to get rid of theirs will have to meet the market and drop their prices. I'm guessing greys for a grand and blacks for 1 - 1.4?

Either way, for everyone that didnt get a pair, wait it out, the more of us there are waiting, the faster the prices will drop

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

sorry guys.

hope there is a
restock at stores tho.

also hope there's more colorways and they make them more available, but i have a feeling they won't, they are LOVING the news they've made from this shoe, and the thirst they've created is like no other. sure, they managed to piss some people off to the point where they may have lost some customers, but ultimately this release is a giant WIN for nike.

How do you set your Chrome browser to automatically update the feed on Twitter? I'm runnin' it on my MBP.

Originally Posted by ericjunior

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

People are really mad in here.
There's OG sneakerheads in this world who sold their pair of Air Yeezy's for $200 to a complete stranger. I feel like if you're into sneakers, it's about the shoe. Not the money you can make off it. I get selling off your extra pairs for a couple of hundred extra ... but these cats who are trying to make thousands off something that costs $245 are disgusting. I can't respect that hustle.

Real talk all people see is dollar signs when it comes to this shoe most people who are laughin and jokin and sh$t got their pairs, and people that didn't get pairs that are not even the least bit frustrated obviously didn't care about the shoe that much in the first place. All the peeps that got their pairs to wear congrats but for the resellers who are tryin ta put people outta house and home cmon. There ain't nothin wrong with a profit but cats is greedy. Anyhow as bitter as I sound I never give up .....the hunt will never end for my zen size 13

Originally Posted by penalize

Originally Posted by Cazz

Depends how bad you want them. When buying anything, they're only worth as much as you think they are.
its crazy to me that i paid 208.25 and people are debating paying 1,700....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wait, once the influx of pairs shipped from NDC comes in prices will fall.  If you really want it, do it, but chances are you'll be able to get them for several hundred bucks cheaper in a week.  Not everyone is going to drop 2k+ on a pair of shoes... hence prices will decrease.  The people saying they'll drop to 500 are delusional, but they *will* drop.

Originally Posted by hypebeast69

Kanye...we're really happy for you and I’mma let you finish, but the Air Jordan is one of the best Nike shoes of all time!
Is it really? I guess you learn something new every day 
laugh.gif

Would any owner like to give an unbiased opinion on the quality of these?? From the pics, it doesn't look like they did anything special as far as materials. Am I right or wrong?

LOL AT THE DUDE ON TWITTER KEEPING HOPE ALIVE.

"THEY NEVER SAID THEY WERE SOLD OUT. JUST THAT THEY WERE ACCOUNTED FOR."

LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom