Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
On some real talk, i missed out on this release, but the knowledge I acquired relating to how to search google the right way, how to auto-refresh pages, and how to ultimately react to ndc's jammed up and ******ed site/servers has been worth the headache. Mark my words, I will never miss another drop. Trust that as long as I get 2 pairs of black/red 4s and 2 pairs of black/red 11's all is well in the world.

Originally Posted by Mr K

Originally Posted by penalize

Originally Posted by Cazz

Depends how bad you want them. When buying anything, they're only worth as much as you think they are.
its crazy to me that i paid 208.25 and people are debating paying 1,700....
chocolate-chip-cookie-great1.jpg
^^ this 
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DWalk31

Originally Posted by jordanstudent45

Thought This Was Funny!

ThkGod Im Not Into YEEZYs
Omar, what's good dude!!? Hit me up... And that tweet was tragic lol

WazUp Bro How You Been? Just Copped My SouthBeach9s BroFollow Me On Twitter: @OGcolorwaysONLY and on Instagram: ogcolorwaysonlyIts Good Hearing Frm Ya Bro!

Seems like I need to switch from FireFox to Chrome for these releases.  I've never gotten through for a limited release on NDC 
30t6p3b.gif
.  I'm gonna keep checking around for a decent price on the Yeezys, but I think I'm pretty much done with these limited releases.  You'd think someone would get use to striking out on every release, but you really don't
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by dmdjmaxtalker

Originally Posted by ericjunior

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

People are really mad in here.
There's OG sneakerheads in this world who sold their pair of Air Yeezy's for $200 to a complete stranger. I feel like if you're into sneakers, it's about the shoe. Not the money you can make off it. I get selling off your extra pairs for a couple of hundred extra ... but these cats who are trying to make thousands off something that costs $245 are disgusting. I can't respect that hustle.

Real talk all people see is dollar signs when it comes to this shoe most people who are laughin and jokin and sh$t got their pairs, and people that didn't get pairs that are not even the least bit frustrated obviously didn't care about the shoe that much in the first place. All the peeps that got their pairs to wear congrats but for the resellers who are tryin ta put people outta house and home cmon. There ain't nothin wrong with a profit but cats is greedy. Anyhow as bitter as I sound I never give up .....the hunt will never end for my zen size 13
camron.gif

It's being a grown, mature adult.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

When will you have your pair proto??

prolly about a week, they're coming from the UK.

i'll text you about those AJKO's in a few minutes my man.

No sweat bro. I got you, post up the best pics you can. Hell, I'll drive down and take the pics for you hahahahaha

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

When will you have your pair proto??

prolly about a week, they're coming from the UK.

i'll text you about those AJKO's in a few minutes my man.

No sweat bro. I got you, post up the best pics you can. Hell, I'll drive down and take the pics for you hahahahaha
That's what NT is supposed to be about.. People looking out for others. I'm glad you and the others got theirs and are planning on rocking them

It's nice to see other NT'ers helping each out....
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

laugh.gif
@ dude with 4 pairs not selling...It's gonna happen, may not be now, but you will....

BTW Original Y2 Samples go for a lot...
wink.gif

PO

Just got off the phone with Nike. They are infact shipping some of these tonight. Dude gave me a tracking #.... Still not 100% sure if I got this thing or not since Nike hasn't charged me for them (Free Yeezys?) & since I never reached the so called "Payment Step".

Yo, forget snake skin, F*CK with dragon SKIN. These are hella dope in my own opinion. Much cleaner than the yeezys.
SU12_YOTD_AIR_FORCE_1_LOW_2_large.jpg

SU12_YOTD_AIR_FORCE_1_LOW_3_large.jpg

you know the tweet says that "there will be no re-release from @nikestore" but that doesn't necessarily mean that a specific store won't get a restock..not to get people's hopes up but we've already heard that chicago hoh has pairs reserved for them so it is a possibility

Originally Posted by Nemperez

Just got off the phone with Nike. They are infact shipping some of these tonight. Dude gave me a tracking #.... Still not 100% sure if I got this thing or not since Nike hasn't charged me for them (Free Yeezys?) & since I never reached the so called "Payment Step".

so you never put your CC info in? what screen were you at?

Originally Posted by Kontraband1911

you know the tweet says that "there will be no re-release from @nikestore" but that doesn't necessarily mean that a specific store won't get a restock..not to get people's hopes up but we've already heard that chicago hoh has pairs reserved for them so it is a possibility

Where you see that fam?
It's pretty much still a toss up from my heads here in the Chi that I heard that.... I used to work at NT Chi, and before we closed it was brought up as a POSSIBILITY that certain kicks would re-release for the grand opening. But it would be a Chicago only exclusive they said. Kind of like a random twitter drop for Chi heads only. But there are ways around that I guess, unless it's a limited time availabilty. Like the Twitter RSVP they do it days in advance so mogs can catch a flight, but for this it was talked about as a more random "BOOM we have kicks first come first serve to the store" deal. 

Will see though when we re-open.

Originally Posted by bone tone

so you never put your CC info in? what screen were you at?
I bypassed it with PAYPAL. After multiple times of it not letting me go to the next step (Giving me a weird page with errors & numbers) I clicked the Paypal button & voila, Payment sent. There was even a point where it took the shoe out of my cart & then re-populate it, but I kept going back & fourth & eventually forced a purchase.

Like I said... still not 100% because they still haven't charged me but Aye I got a tracking number... now lets just hope they didn't mix up my order......

Because they dont charge your account until your purchase is shipped /delivered.

sorry brutha... 6 posts and comments like that get
indifferent.gif
from me... no offense

Great thing about the over priced yeezy's on ebay, other great grails on sale that I haven't seen in years!!!

Originally Posted by PO2345

It's nice to see other NT'ers helping each out....
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Also good to see 4 actual friends/people I know locally got theirs. Sucks I don't have ++%$ yet, guess I'll have to be patient was really banking on getting them now to wear all summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom