Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by JumpmanMike30

Originally Posted by xCautioNx

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
at dudes waiting the 48 hours.
Dedication, they really wanted the shoe.
I'm like brainwashed right now.  Just constantly refreshing.
Same here
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by JohnGarcia

Originally Posted by justforkickz

dude what do they make you do on this scavenger hunt? find clues n stuff?
laugh.gif

I was following them for info but they got real annoying with their weak clues :smh:
yeah fam lol what the hell am i gonna do miss two days of work and hunt for a chance to buy em, crazy aint the word!
roll.gif
It's going to be a 21 hour straight scavenger hunt stranded with 150 people and under hot and humid weather.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
%@$% is worse than a MTVs The Challenge and Fear Factor
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by thegatorviking

IM ON THE CHAT WITH NIKE RIGHT NOW AND THEY ARE TELLING ME I CANCELLED MY ORDER EARLIER WHEN I WASN'T EVEN HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eek.gif
Wait....What?!?!?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by mushka81

IM ON THE CHAT WITH NIKE RIGHT NOW AND THEY ARE TELLING ME I CANCELLED MY ORDER EARLIER WHEN I WASN'T EVEN HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eek.gif
Wait....What?!?!?
eek.gif
DUDE HE'S TELLING ME THAT I CANCELLED IT AT 7 O CLOCK WHEN I WAS AT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW LOL, man i am so glad lebrons are my favorite brand of shoes because i can't imagine paying over 1000 for some lebrons and i love them more than the yeezys. But for striking out on the yeezy, staring at my lebron 9 galaxy and MV will help me just fine

Originally Posted by dharv

What you guys think. DS Bin V's and DS Concords for Black Yeezy 2's?

Sounds good on paper but I wouldn't do it (at least not the Bin V's) and I have both of those too.

Man this shoe has almost reached a Jordan level with this hype and %%*%.wracthed I just want a pair to rock , I feel like prices won't ever drop man.

Originally Posted by SUSHI AND GRITS

Originally Posted by wada7

pick up my pair today! another thanks to Premier Boutique in Palo Alto, CA
my size and I am definitely going to wear them
7178253623_03474f3ddb_z.jpg

7363481184_41c42ae5a3_z.jpg

7178253395_f5d0a3abaa_z.jpg

*tear, drops, keep falling from my heaaaaaddd.*
Sweet baby Jesus.

Originally Posted by slysniperwolf

WOW LOL, man i am so glad lebrons are my favorite brand of shoes because i can't imagine paying over 1000 for some lebrons and i love them more than the yeezys. But for striking out on the yeezy, staring at my lebron 9 galaxy and MV will help me just fine

Yup looking at my doubled up pairs of taxi's, homes, MV's and Xmas' are helping right now....my kd iv rouges just came in today and 2 pair of playoff 12's coming tomorrow....that's the beauty of the shoe game...always another release around the corner....sure the yeezy's were huge. I tried raffles, chasing around leads in nyc, and camped ndc for days....It just wasn't meant to be...

Originally Posted by Deezrsackolishus

haha i remember dimes trying to defend how he wasnt a reseller,

"oh i buy 4 pairs, doubles of each size just in case one dont fit"

yet selling shoes sz7.5 to 12

sorry you lost $ trying to resell more shoes
sorry the only shoes i sell are size 7 -8... the 11.5 and 12 concords were for another nt member  that can vouch.... so shut it...
i got my yeezy..for me not to resell.  Even though i prob sell for a size 7 /7.5

eek.gif
Wait....What?!?!?
eek.gif
DUDE HE'S TELLING ME THAT I CANCELLED IT AT 7 O CLOCK WHEN I WAS AT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whoa, did you ever post a screenshot of your order confirmation anywhere i.e. NT, Instagram, FB, Twitter?

eek.gif
Wait....What?!?!?
eek.gif
Awwwww man! Their trying to flip the script on you bro! How can you cancel an order if YOU didn't cancel the order? Makes no sense at all.

Originally Posted by Goodfellaz86

Haven't been here in a while.

Anyways, had to cop for $1,800.00! Definitely keeping them, rocking them, never selling them.

2drsak0.jpg

"cashin out cashin out"Nice pic

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

Originally Posted by JohnGarcia

Originally Posted by justforkickz

dude what do they make you do on this scavenger hunt? find clues n stuff?
laugh.gif

I was following them for info but they got real annoying with their weak clues :smh:
yeah fam lol what the hell am i gonna do miss two days of work and hunt for a chance to buy em, crazy aint the word!
roll.gif
It's going to be a 21 hour straight scavenger hunt stranded with 150 people and under hot and humid weather.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
%@$% is worse than a MTVs The Challenge and Fear Factor
roll.gif
roll.gif
i still dont know all the details yet but they gonna email me no way am i  hunting for these for 21 hours but if i go and i win lets see whos rolling then
smokin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom