Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
feels like 2009 all over again
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif

tumblr_m0t0wkIw9G1qfeoifo1_500.png

Originally Posted by Deezrsackolishus

dimez......

ONE PERSON

what about the mints??? 250+ is retail for mints???

again, you focus on the one part of your story to make u seem not a reseller

IS 250+ RETAIL FOR THE MINTS?

ended up with pairs to make sure you got your size........FOR FREE YOU RESELLER
then call me a reseller...damn I dont care...no biggie let it be homie ....you care way to much...focus that attention on girls

DAMN THATS DIRTY.......SMH

SHOULD OF WAITED TILL THEY WERE IN YOUR HANDS.

SHOUTOUT TO ALL THE GUYS CAMPING HOPING FOR CANCELED PAIRS TO POP UP LOL

finally got my shipment confirmation, and whoever cancelled dudes order is grimy man thats low....real low smh

Originally Posted by Dcypoe

Originally Posted by thegatorviking

Guys I managed to get one in the cart, and kept that same screen up. After waiting/refreshing the page for nearly 60 minutes, I got this...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
damn bro, theres your order # and email on the left...
30t6p3b.gif
change that $@%* asap
They were suppose to ask your name ,shipping, and billing address to cancel your order...so it may be somebody you know who did it and felt envy or nike customer service wasnt following protocol! I hate that happen too you though
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by dimez81

Boader254 ....I just check the messages....and you where the one thirsty...I told you the list was cloed and you still wanted to send money....pretty much begged.

You pretty much asked me if you can go to sleep cause you were waiting on the info.... you was pming the hell out of me...

like i said not trying to start ANYTHING but not gonna take something from a reseller laying down.

1.looks like we have a new "sack hopper"

2. i really do refuse to be apart of any topic on this site with you included in it. (please dont let mr durant being in the finals influence you into the kd iv area as we know you like hype)

3. wont waste my time to devulge into history of your 8 pair of mints, throwing out prices in posts as well as purcasing information in the forum. (you can redicule my post count all you want, i still can read the rules)

im a nice person, i get ABSOLUTELY no pleasure out of calling someone out when im not in the most elite position to do so. i said absoultely nothing rude simply stated the facts, and you reply with "your a lame". not exactly constructive criticism but to each his own. 

but if we can let people slip through the rules whats the point? i have some awesome pairs of kicks id love to sell but i know damn well i need 300 posts to do so and ill play by the rules to continue to be someone that earns respect with a community of people i have honestly never had more in common with in my whole life.

do what you need to do i suppose but "play by the rules" is the name of the game to me and just wanted to throw in some insight on a situation that i thought was overlooked.

hahaha lets put it down

DIMEZ finally comes out with it

thats all you had to do man

the flat out denying of it was always the isssue with all us NTers

but ur still a reseller, most NTers hate you, and chalk up your nikevandal money to resellers losses

Originally Posted by jst628

nice job posting your order number, have fun getting the cancelation email tomorrow when i call and cancel your order
laugh.gif

#YEAHIMMAD

30t6p3b.gif
wow dude really? you scum. how could you do that? can we get a ban on this guy? please. 

Originally Posted by Boader254

Originally Posted by dimez81

Boader254 ....I just check the messages....and you where the one thirsty...I told you the list was cloed and you still wanted to send money....pretty much begged.

You pretty much asked me if you can go to sleep cause you were waiting on the info.... you was pming the hell out of me...

like i said not trying to start ANYTHING but not gonna take something from a reseller laying down.

1.looks like we have a new "sack hopper"

2. i really do refuse to be apart of any topic on this site with you included in it. (please dont let mr durant being in the finals influence you into the kd iv area as we know you like hype)

3. wont waste my time to devulge into history of your 8 pair of mints, throwing out prices in posts as well as purcasing information in the forum. (you can redicule my post count all you want, i still can read the rules)

im a nice person, i get ABSOLUTELY no pleasure out of calling someone out when im not in the most elite position to do so. i said absoultely nothing rude simply stated the facts, and you reply with "your a lame". not exactly constructive criticism but to each his own. 

but if we can let people slip through the rules whats the point? i have some awesome pairs of kicks id love to sell but i know damn well i need 300 posts to do so and ill play by the rules to continue to be someone that earns respect with a community of people i have honestly never had more in common with in my whole life.

do what you need to do i suppose but "play by the rules" is the name of the game to me and just wanted to throw in some insight on a situation that i thought was overlooked.
slip through the rules but this is you....

Same thing happened in the Bron thread last week. I'm not suprised this happened at all. People on here always hating for no reason.

Originally Posted by Weatherman

For people who have both

Does the quality on the 2's come anywhere close to the 1's? I've seen all the 1's in person. Obviously the 2's utilize a lot more synthetic material which is a negative, but how does the suede compare? Is the faux snakeskin leather real leTher, or anywhere close to as nice as the leather on the 1's?

I know the prices will settle, but I really can't believe how much these are going for, everything considered. They're like 3000 on Flight Club, more than all of the 1's. Ridiculous since from a material standpoint these are a significant step down.

In my opinion.. I like the aesthetics of the 2 more, I definitely prefer the sleek, stealth look. But for the whole package the 1's might take it, the quality on those is just outstanding.
As far as I understand, the quality on the 1's >>>>>>>>>> 2's and it's not even close. 

nice job posting your order number, have fun getting the cancelation email tomorrow when i call and cancel your order
laugh.gif

#YEAHIMMAD

30t6p3b.gif
wow dude really? you scum. how could you do that? can we get a ban on this guy? please. 
you're dumb as *&$^ if you really think i did that. i'm an avid poster, really think i'm gonna do that and blatantly say it? hell no, i got better things to do than screw somebody else over.
it's happened multiple times in other threads where dudes post their order number and get their orders cancelled because of salty @%% dudes, but i'd never do it. 

Originally Posted by Deezrsackolishus

hahaha lets put it down

DIMEZ finally comes out with it

thats all you had to do man

the flat out denying of it was always the isssue with all us NTers

but ur still a reseller, most NTers hate you, and chalk up your nikevandal money to resellers losses
I'm really glad I can effect you this much..it makes me smile.

For people who have both

Does the quality on the 2's come anywhere close to the 1's? I've seen all the 1's in person. Obviously the 2's utilize a lot more synthetic material which is a negative, but how does the suede compare? Is the faux snakeskin leather real leTher, or anywhere close to as nice as the leather on the 1's?

I know the prices will settle, but I really can't believe how much these are going for, everything considered. They're like 3000 on Flight Club, more than all of the 1's. Ridiculous since from a material standpoint these are a significant step down.

In my opinion.. I like the aesthetics of the 2 more, I definitely prefer the sleek, stealth look. But for the whole package the 1's might take it, the quality on those is just outstanding.
I'm sure more people will agree with me, the 2's are not anywhere close to the 1's as far as quality/materials/comfort.
Dont get me wrong, I love my 2's but I'm just keepin it real.

LEATHER>MESH

I will tell you this though, the mesh on the Plats is 
pimp.gif
 far better than anything I expected.

The leather on the 2's is not on the same level as the 1's. The leather on the Net/Net 1's is better than anything I have seen from nike in a LONG time.

I haven't gotten my BLK/Solar pair in but I imagine they are the same as the plats. With exception of the 3M that makes the plats, oh so much more
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This is all my personal opinion though. Get what you like.

Like I said though I will take High Def pics tomorrow. Ill also take some compartive pics since some of you guys seem to be interested. 

laugh.gif

#YEAHIMMAD

30t6p3b.gif

Damn that's terrible, sorry that had to happen man.

Originally Posted by taxtow

Heard that the HoH Fashion Mall in Vegas had a decent amount of pairs that weren't picked up by RSVP.  
Wondering if anyone has received a similar second chance RSVP from HoH Fashion Mall?

I've been to that mall when I lived in Vegas. Shoes sit there for some reason. I remember the white/red 12's sitting there for a minute.
So figured Vegas is about 4 hours from Los Angeles... Gave them a call and dude said that this was a vicious rumor spread on a sneaker forum and I was the 200th person to call them this evening. All pairs are gone. Damn....

Originally Posted by 731balla

For people who have both

I'm sure more people will agree with me, the 2's are not anywhere close to the 1's as far as quality/materials/comfort.
Dont get me wrong, I love my 2's but I'm just keepin it real.

LEATHER>MESH

I will tell you this though, the mesh on the Plats is 
pimp.gif
 far better than anything I expected.

The leather on the 2's is not on the same level as the 1's. The leather on the Net/Net 1's is better than anything I have seen from nike in a LONG time.

I haven't gotten my BLK/Solar pair in but I imagine they are the same as the plats. With exception of the 3M that makes the plats, oh so much more
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This is all my personal opinion though. Get what you like.

Like I said though I will take High Def pics tomorrow. Ill also take some compartive pics since some of you guys seem to be interested. 
DOPE...WOULD DEF LOVE TO SEE THE PIC...I would like to know if the mesh creases....

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

Originally Posted by SUSHI AND GRITS

Originally Posted by wada7

pick up my pair today! another thanks to Premier Boutique in Palo Alto, CA
my size and I am definitely going to wear them
7178253623_03474f3ddb_z.jpg

7363481184_41c42ae5a3_z.jpg

7178253395_f5d0a3abaa_z.jpg

*tear, drops, keep falling from my heaaaaaddd.*
Sweet baby Jesus.
frown.gif
. I don't usually quote pictures but these are just beautiful. 

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Damn, someone did GatorViking dirty.
Son, that aint even cool. Some of you people need to really let go and let those who successfully purchased live.

I'm sad for you TGV.
30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif
/

that is horrible.

laugh.gif

#YEAHIMMAD

30t6p3b.gif
wait... gatorviking did your order get canceled or not?
eek.gif

Deezrsackolishus wrote:
wah wah wah buriedinnikes

"my story didnt get anyone talking!"

are you 5 bro? we saw your story, and heard em every release

crying cuz nobody pats you on the back cuz this post is blown up......?
actually i'm 6 and 3 quarters go buff somethin

For people who have both

quality on the 1s is better, 2s are more synthetic.  1s quality is kinda of a problem similar to Bin 5s,could not wear that shoe due too often due to the quality.  Buttery soft.  but they dida crazy job on these and next to the 1s the 1s look soooo much older looking.
Originally Posted by slysniperwolf

Originally Posted by BURRIEDinNIKES

my Yeezy's stories..
I say if they both the same size, have one on ice and rock the other. Or keep the other one ds so you can sell later if you want to.

one is a 9.5 and the other is a 10.  both of which are my sizes.  i think im going to keep for a little minute and if the $$ is right cash out then. no rush to sell them, the story doesn't even seem the same to me if i now only had 1 pair...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom