Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some great people on here, for real. Can't tell you guys how much I appreciate the support. I'm praying for a yeesus miracle.

thats messed up....like....the highest form of hate.....

but.....

he WAS trollin pretty hard.....lol

my condolences man....but take it as a lesson learned I suppose.

Dont you need info to cancel? like email address, phone number, etc?

So whats gonna happen with these cancelled pair? And
eek.gif
at lukers calling in to cancell thru peoples post. Truly heartless. Its gotta be where you cant post anything anymore. I heard people were even gonna try to make a fake ids to cop pairs from rsvps to match the the names of winners posted. Cole world... l|

Originally Posted by justforkickz

So whats gonna happen with these cancelled pair? And
eek.gif
at lukers calling in to cancell thru peoples post. Truly heartless. Its gotta be where you cant post anything anymore. I heard people were even gonna try to make a fake ids to cop pairs from rsvps to match the the names of winners posted. Cole world... l|

This happened with RSVP already lol

Originally Posted by thegatorviking

Originally Posted by jerry6d

Did Nike send you a cancellation email at any point?

Nothing yet...

Then how did you know your order was canceled? Did you just call up to check on the status of your order? Sorry about the questions but I still can't believe it.

Nothing yet...

Then how did you know your order was canceled? Did you just call up to check on the status of your order? Sorry about the questions but I still can't believe it.
I saw someone post on here to contact nike support and they will tell you where your shoes are. Some people got em quicker then others and some people didn't know theirs had shipped yet.  So my only chance is if they some how already shipped yesterday or earlier today. please god. 

Damn @TGV people are real _____(you feel in blank) I hope NDC lets you purchase the pair again and understands people are just haters. Plus karma is something not to play with! Who ever did it, will feel karma sooner or later.

Nothing yet...

I too believe in karma. If I had secured a second pair, I would of definitely given you that pair for MSRP + shipping. I'm not just saying this either. I know for a fact, he was waiting by his computer for the entire time to be given a chance to cop these, like me. Keep your head up bro, I hope someone comes through for you.

Originally Posted by mushka81

Nothing yet...

Someone mentioned that he was speaking to a CSR and was given a tracking #. I'm assuming he chatted with a Nike Rep to obtain a tracking number, as I did too. And then was probably notified then. 
I too believe in karma. If I had secured a second pair, I would of definitely given you that pair for MSRP + shipping. I'm not just saying this either. I know, like me he was waiting by his computer for the entire time to be given a chance to cop these. Keep your head bro, I hope someone comes through for you because there are some decent member's here.

There really are man. A lot of great people in here. I'm going to try and hold my head high, everything happens for a reason. If it wasn't for NT right now, I'd be 3 sheets to the wind and in the back of a squad car right now. 

Originally Posted by SdotC38109

Originally Posted by Dcypoe

Guys I managed to get one in the cart, and kept that same screen up. After waiting/refreshing the page for nearly 60 minutes, I got this...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
damn bro, theres your order # and email on the left...
30t6p3b.gif
change that $@%* asap
They were suppose to ask your name ,shipping, and billing address to cancel your order...so it may be somebody you know who did it and felt envy or nike customer service wasnt following protocol! I hate that happen too you though
indifferent.gif

YALL CANCELLED THIS DUDEs ORDER.....DAMNNNNNNNNN THTS F'Dup DANGGGGGG REALLY PPL SMH

Originally Posted by BDUB313

Ye his self should hook u up with a signed pair
LeBron did. I saw that some kid got scammed for the Vice's and he gave the kid a signed pair. It made national news.

Originally Posted by mushka81

Originally Posted by BDUB313

Ye his self should hook u up with a signed pair
LeBron did. I saw that some kid got scammed for the Vice's and he gave the kid a signed pair. It made national news.
You do remember who were talking about right? Ye dont care nothing about NONE OF US.

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Originally Posted by 731balla

Originally Posted by Rick2345

IS THIS REAL LIFE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Get a $250 Breezy. Tip her to play along... 
You just got yourself a pair of Yeezy's for MSRP....
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

Flawless victory.
my friend contacted ole boy and he responded with this:

You got pic of girl sold the 2 already but I have the 1 ds blink 9 1/2 if you still want to do it

Sent from my iPad
roll.gif

Wow, someone really called and canceled gator's order?  SMH.  You have to be really pathetic to do something like that 
30t6p3b.gif
.  Doesn't surprise me though, people want $2k+ for a pair.  The greediness is why I hate buying from resellers.  Hope Nike lets you re-buy the pair that was canceled...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom