Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by BDUB313

Ye his self should hook u up with a signed pair

Yeah right.
When bragging goes wrong. 
laugh.gif

honestly can't see these being re-released onto the site again since it can only be accessed by that twitter link..

Originally Posted by Gnarled

Originally Posted by 18th letter

anyone got pics of the black and platinum pairs side by side??

for the longest i thought the lining on both was solar red.

Nah, the Platty pair got an orange-kinda lining. The solars are solar.

Old Don C Pecas pic.
Fixed.
laugh.gif

i think i prefer the gold lace tips on the blacks and silver on the plats...

question tho, if you screw them on all the way and tight, they won't come off will they?

Ok, so the Yeezy madness is gone, goood.

But here is what I would still like to still hear on this board. I want to hear nothing but sad stories on how you got jacked or couldn't cop a pair. Why you ask? Because that would make me feel better about my situation. I swear, I was praying to Horus so that everyone that got through the payment system got their orders canceled or bounce back to the website. Then after that I was hoping that everyone that got a conformation email were going to be called back by Nike just to be rejected.

Now all of this might sound like hate or selfish, and in someway it is. But sometimes a human needs to hear others suffering in order to heal from their strong wound. It's the way humans work psychologically, don't blame me, blame the creator of the specie.

Soooo with that said, I would like to thank "Gator" the guy that got his order cancel. I feel reaallllly bad for you,.. but at the same time I have a huge smile inside my head. When I heard your story I actually stopped hanging around the garbage can and actually started socializing once again. I strongly believed God used you to heal others that were struggling with depression and haterzation. You were sort of like Judas and Jesus, both sacrificed themselves for the cause.

You are my Judas!

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i think i prefer the gold lace tips on the blacks and silver on the plats...

question tho, if you screw them on all the way and tight, they won't come off will they?

i personally think if worn enough they will eventually screw off.

Originally Posted by g2000

Ok, so the Yeezy madness is gone, goood.

But here is what I would still like to still hear on this board. I want to hear nothing but sad stories on how you got jacked or couldn't cop a pair. Why you ask? Because that would make me feel better about my situation. I swear, I was praying to Horus so that everyone that got through the payment system got their orders canceled or bounce back to the website. Then after that I was hoping that everyone that got a conformation email were going to be called back by Nike just to be rejected.

Now all of this might sound like hate or selfish, and in someway it is. But sometimes a human needs to hear others suffering in order to heal from their strong wound. It's the way humans work psychologically, don't blame me, blame the creator of the specie.

Soooo with that said, I would like to thank "Gator" the guy that got his order cancel. I feel reaallllly bad for you,.. but at the same time I have a huge smile inside my head. When I heard your story I actually stopped hanging around the garbage can and actually started socializing once again. I strongly believed God used you to heal others that were struggling with depression and haterzation. You were sort of like Judas and Jesus, both sacrificed themselves for the cause.

You are my Judas!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
the funniest thing i ever heard in my life! lmfao

No hate, but I want to bust the people in that picture's heads open to the white meat word to the late great Bernie Mac... Come on man... You guys won't learn until we all refuse to pay mortgage prices on shoes.. It's going to get to the point where we are going to have to sit down with a finance manager like we are copping a whip just to get some kicks hahahahahaha

They have no business even entering that raffle tho. Smh

Not only did she enter a raffle with that %+*#$$! dog with her, but she won?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Jokes on us
frown.gif

I'm staying patient, that hype bug mos def creeps up every hour or so.. Eyes get to darting back and forth lol just waitin on that size 9

Originally Posted by MicroCustomz

Originally Posted by BURRIEDinNIKES

my Yeezy's stories..

Zens-

When the Zens dropped, I called my spot looking for the all white AF1 Huarache Supreme Low, dude said we got the Kanye West, the weren't really on my radar esp @ $225 but that "in the moment feeling" kicked in so i asked if he could hold them for me, he said cool.  Called on the Friday before, told them "I'm going out of town can I pick up today?"  They said no, but come in and pay for them.  So at this point I had no choice.  Came in Friday paid and was out.  Saturday comes and I stroll in @ like noon and people are still calling for them and what not.  So I took them home, was feeling them and that was that.

Blinks-

No holds this time.  Straight camping.  Once again they dropped Saturday and we only had to camp for 2 days.  Ppl came from about 6 hours away, small crowd of about 22 ppl, so we set up rules, youcould leave for 2 hours max.  So i left, as I was gone i'm calling the store to talk to my boy who is the buyer but they kept saying he was busy.  So i get back and nobody is there.  They said some people came by saying they was gonna come shake down the line later and rob everybody so they gave out wrist bands.   SOL!   I got straight played, but the people who did answer the phone and the people in line.

Tans-

Felt salty about the Blinks so I wasnt gonna miss out.  People started camping 3 days prior, so I got there I was like #7.  They only let us stay for a day and a half and they just gave out wrist bands.  It was dreary and raining and nobody was gonna leave.    Copped Tans.

Yeezy 2s-

Drove to Concepts in Boston about hour and half away, brought 2 of my boys who did not buy sneakers and had them grab me a ticket also.  3 tickets from Concepts for free.  But by the time I got out there Bodega was closed, so I played myself coulda made it a two for one there too.

Next day drove to the same spot where copped my 1s from and they had a 200 ticket raffle for 18 pairs, 2 tickets per person, you could not win twice $10 a ticket.  Good odds if you asked me.  I brought one of my boys from the day before and we got there before store opened with about 40 people there.  More people came and the chatter of the hysteria of this sneaker began to pick up as did the crowd so my boy was plotting saying he might keep the ticket to see if its worth it.  I kept my mouth shut, i was tight but I didn't want to make him feel that way cuz I felt that would make him want that ticket even more so i left it alone.  He decided to not buy them so cool, but by this time somebody tried to cut us and was like "Its a raffle, doesn't matter what number you are" but tickets were getting low people were claiming so i def wasnt havin that. Dude got behind me and my mans.  We are able to buy and my boy cops for me and so i end up with 4 tickets. 139237 thru 139240

Next day I'm hawking 21Mercer twitter and i stop for a minute to twist somethin and jailbreak somebodys phone and missed the Platinums.  Felt like a moron.  Hawked the Blacks, seen their Tweet and chimed in.  Sent it in before alot of people who won and got slayed, just as so many others did.  I checked the store list and noticed a spot in Rhode Island which is about a 1.5 hour drive and was gonna go cop a ticket but decided not to. After that i searched  hashtags and stumbled across some online raffles so i entered those.  House of Hoops had one, you picked the location, one entry per email, cool.  I entered me, my girl, her sister and all their high school friends with a $100 bonus to the winner.

Friday

I'm washing my car about to go to my local spots raffling and my girl sends me a screenshot with the header "Is this real?"  Now I'm wondering %@% she talkin bout nervin like what is this screenshot of a transcript?!? We all know how that be.  

I BUGGGGGGGED OUT SOMETHING CRAZY!

411Pick her up, head out to my local spots raffle.  They call off about 9 people and still no win.  I'm watching people lose hope, and I'm still not sure if that email was real so I'm wondering if i got excited for nothing.  So i just kept faith it was, esp looking at the domain on the email, and I kept a good spirit in the raffle.  Next ticket, 139....2..4..0 ... just looking for 13923 something.. they called it again, it clicked. POW!!! I WON AGAIN!!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

At this point i was literally sick to my stomach, I was bout to earl no lie.

Saturday came, woke up, drove to get my pair from my local spot.  Copped.   Waited for wife to get out of work, hit Harlem HOH which is about 2.5 hours away, copped from there.  I couldn't believe it.  2 pair in my hand.  Yo its a straight dream right now I cannnnnnot liee.  I've gotten so many offers, I have a decent collection that I love yet i've never doubled up on a pair of anything or bought anything to resell.  I'm totally out of my element.  With the offers it's tempting, but I look at it like money spent and it would just be a wack feeling after it's said and done.  My money managment aint all that I can admit.  I wanted 1 pair, to rock.  That was good enough for me but now I have 2, and no clue what to do with them.  Holding onto for now, and i think i'm gonna just end up having my first pair be this double up wild cosmo story.

Sorry so lengthy, but I had to get every detail.  Thanks for reading, and sorry for such huge pics, thought you used to be able to resize them before.  Feedback please esp to those much more experienced resellers/collectors!!

On cloud 9..

Not a reseller, nor claiming the best collection ever.  Retail everything.  Just love Nikes.

i take apart everything, IDK if you guys have peeped this yet..

wait... is this brian from the net/net campout?

It's BRANDON (no offense taken) and yes this is me from the Zens, Blinks, and Nets. CT right...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom