Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by DeadstockDom

NIKE AIR YEEZY 3 RAFFLE FOR PRESALE. ONLY A SUPER LIMITED 100,000 TIX WILL BE SOLD FOR $1,000 EACH, SEND $ VIA WESTERN UNION OR PAYPAL GIFT. DRAWING WILL BE IN MY GRANMAMA BASEMENT WITH ME & MY BOYS IN NEVUARY 2012. BUY AS MANY TIX AS YOU WANT. WINNING TICKET HOLDER GETS TO PICK THEIR SIZE & CW THEN PURCHASE FOR RETAIL. WERD HMU ASAP

http://cdn.nicekicks.wpen.../2011/12/air-yeezy-3.png

LOL LMFAO R PEOPLE REALLY THAT STUPID OR JUST BLINDED BY THE HYPE
What you wanted: 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What you get: 
indifferent.gif

I rest my case. New members are a different breed of corny.

Originally Posted by tampakix

^id like to know the same thing, i know they were limited, but it seemed like they were extremely limited.

If anything is felt the opposite. A lot of shops got these. Even shops that weren't on those "list" blogs were trying to make

Originally Posted by LeClutchJames

Originally Posted by tampakix

^id like to know the same thing, i know they were limited, but it seemed like they were extremely limited.

If anything is felt the opposite. A lot of shops got these. Even shops that weren't on those "list" blogs were trying to make
but that was the same thing with the 1s.  the spot i copped mine was not on the list before, they alllllwaaaaays get heat.  2 day camp for yeezy  
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

What a bum.
laugh.gif
.  My pairs are en route now so can't yet. Enjoy seeing other peoples' pics too 
tongue.gif
You seem like a smart man, just understand why some people would feel some way.

Originally Posted by Jordanscrub

Originally Posted by g2000

Ok, so the Yeezy madness is gone, goood.

But here is what I would still like to still hear on this board. I want to hear nothing but sad stories on how you got jacked or couldn't cop a pair. Why you ask? Because that would make me feel better about my situation. I swear, I was praying to Horus so that everyone that got through the payment system got their orders canceled or bounce back to the website. Then after that I was hoping that everyone that got a conformation email were going to be called back by Nike just to be rejected.

Now all of this might sound like hate or selfish, and in someway it is. But sometimes a human needs to hear others suffering in order to heal from their strong wound. It's the way humans work psychologically, don't blame me, blame the creator of the specie. 

Soooo with that said, I would like to thank "Gator" the guy that got his order cancel. I feel reaallllly bad for you,.. but at the same time I have a huge smile inside my head. When I heard your story I actually stopped hanging around the garbage can and actually started socializing once again. I strongly believed God used you to heal others that were struggling with depression and haterzation. You were sort of like Judas and Jesus, both sacrificed themselves for the cause. 

You are my Judas!
You new members kill me. 
he's just being honest about the human physchy. in some way, seeing others fail when you fail take away the sting a little bit.  

approach is crazy tho 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by thegatorviking

The only chance of hope I have is if they already shipped them yesterday or Sunday. I did pick 2nd day air. Its a .10% chance. Please god, please.

what size you wear? If i see anything for the low I'll let you know.

How low ? 2600 don't purp gatorviking bro keep it real

Originally Posted by rocketsfan

^I feel like it only felt limited because EVERYONE came out of the woodworks for them.

Well yea that doesn't help the cause because we all know the game has changed all these releases are based around hype. I think we all know that the first yeezys were not even close to being this difficult to cop it just shows how much different the game is. I've said it befor it would've been nice to have a pair of these but then again im not going all out of my way to get em. I tried my hand in raffles that didnt work so my last hope was ndc and I struck out on that too. Life goes on. At the end of the day they're just shoes right?   

Originally Posted by CARRERA909

Originally Posted by macky

Originally Posted by thegatorviking

Dude im staring at my order on NDC and it still says preparing to ship. I wish all the ill will in the world to whoever did this. 

so if its still preparing to ship its cancelled? uh oh

Not necessarily.. Called NIKE bout an hour ago.. Said some have shipped, but orders will continue to ship through out today & all of em should be done shipping by tomorrow morning.
Yea seems you have to call Nike...Got my tracking last night and my pair are on the way literally down the street. Overnight FTW
pimp.gif

@Gator did you call NDC?

i'll be waiting till around xmas and the hype has died down some with these hypebeast moved on to the xis or whatever else.
who knows what happens between now and then, maybe a few pairs pop up. nonetheless, i'm just gonna be patient and hope for
the best because the prices will fall.

and whoever cancelled dude's order is on some 5 year old spiteful %!%....just grimey.

Originally Posted by manifresh

rocketsfan wrote:

^I feel like it only felt limited because EVERYONE came out of the woodworks for them.

Well yea that doesn't help the cause because we all know the game has changed all these releases are based around hype. I think we all know that the first yeezys were not even close to being this difficult to cop it just shows how much different the game is. I've said it befor it would've been nice to have a pair of these but then again im not going all out of my way to get em. I tried my hand in raffles that didnt work so my last hope was ndc and I struck out on that too. Life goes on. At the end of the day they're just shoes right?   

Amen. Lets be adults and move on.

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

Originally Posted by JohnGarcia

Originally Posted by justforkickz

dude what do they make you do on this scavenger hunt? find clues n stuff?
laugh.gif

I was following them for info but they got real annoying with their weak clues :smh:
yeah fam lol what the hell am i gonna do miss two days of work and hunt for a chance to buy em, crazy aint the word!
roll.gif
It's going to be a 21 hour straight scavenger hunt stranded with 150 people and under hot and humid weather.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
%@$% is worse than a MTVs The Challenge and Fear Factor
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm in the scavenger hunt.  I took off from work on Thursday.  I have no idea what to expect.  I just want it to be safe.

SMH. That ebay post just confirms my assumptions. Sneakers are the new beanie babies, for real. This WILL change, and then the prices will drop. I have been in the hobby for decades, and I have seen it spike and fall, but this is def. getting crazy. It really can only go downhill from here, and then the prices will normal up somewhat. I mean there have been some RARE releases over the years, even some hyped up rare releases, but I never saw grandparents in on the "lottery" lol.

I have seen people offer trades in sneakers that are MORE VALUABLE than the 2 stacks in cash, and these sellers are passing? If they would do the knowledge, they would be able to resell the traded shoes for MORE, but no..thats not what they want. They want a quick flip like sneakers are foreclosed homes lol. That solidifies for me that they have no clue about the value of other sneakers, only that the Yeezy is hot. LMAO. Then the fool who traded Air Mags? Seriously??

Those who are paying 2 stacks are NOT helping any. If we could all avoid the impulse purchases, these resellers will have to settle for less money. Although it doesnt look like that will happen anytime soon!

Guess I will keep lurking for my 9-10 at a reasonable price. Not 1k. To me thats not reasonable!!!!

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

yeah fam lol what the hell am i gonna do miss two days of work and hunt for a chance to buy em, crazy aint the word!
roll.gif
It's going to be a 21 hour straight scavenger hunt stranded with 150 people and under hot and humid weather.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm in the scavenger hunt.  I took off from work on Thursday.  I have no idea what to expect.  I just want it to be safe.
I missed out on the tweet for the hunt and registered late. Please let us know what they have you doing 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by roro5pm

Both my orders just arrived from ndc overnight shipping! I got one of each color, but I'm keeping the plats and selling the solars.

no shame ...reported....selling ...the blks & my sz reported twice

Originally Posted by loubrock

for those who didn't get a pair I'm sure this will brighten you day up.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

http://s1223.photobucket.com/albums...iew&current=Screenshot2012-06-12at53023AM.png
roll.gif
 I guess that's what it comes down to though, you can't get salty over things like this... to the average folk who saw the dumb news report about those idiots who jacked the bid up to 90k, they thought that this was their chance at a big payout for no cost.  equal odds for these lotteries... no one was entitled.. kinda lame but that's this release - more than just sneakers. *shrug*

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I missed out on the tweet for the hunt and registered late. Please let us know what they have you doing 
laugh.gif

All I know is we're getting an e-mail Wednesday night with details and it starts at 4am Thursday morning.  This clause from the e-mail makes me a little uneasy.  We know how things can go down in Philly....
You MUST sign a waiver to participate.  The waiver details include that you are responsible for following all the rules, and that you are participating at your own risk.  This also means that if you are caught doing anything that is considered cheating or putting any other participants in danger, you will forfeit your spot in the scavenger hunt and be automatically disqualified.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The hunt will take hours eventually you find out out that it leads you to the dumpster behind taco bell only to find out Tyrone Biggums was there first (didn't have far to go) and is wearing the @#$% outta them. 

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

What a bum.
laugh.gif
.  My pairs are en route now so can't yet. Enjoy seeing other peoples' pics too 
tongue.gif

Does this clown actually ever sell anything?  I don't understand why he constantly lists shoes at prices people are never going to pay.

Both my orders just arrived from ndc overnight shipping! I got one of each color, but I'm keeping the plats and selling the solars.
HM? Is that right?

totally agree with your post except for the whole going back to the midnight launch thing...if nike were to go back to that, everyone would be camping at their computers waiting till midnight hits and crash their servers even more so. the whole random time and day (although still crashed) helps alleviate a more massive crowd smashing their servers. many people would be caught off guard and miss the release since they dont know the exact time and day. it turns into all luck and quickness. although its not a perfect solution, its the best they got for now. like everyone has said b4....its the resellers *$*+@%# it up for everyone, not nike. nike is selling them for retail. cut out the resellers, guarantee crashes would be less of an issue.
*looks at sig* SMH

So instead of helping other NT members that more than likely helped you get your pair and would wear their pair. You contradict yourself and sell for $2000.

My gosh I feel bad for gator (I sound like I'm in a cartoon when I say that).  I will definitely look for a pair in his size as much as I look for my own... It's okay man, for every bad person, there's definitely someone good willing to step up (albeit I don't have the statistics on that....) but I really hope it works out for you.  

There were 1,200 released and over 2 million people trying to get them according to the rep. That just makes me more sick to my stomach.

I've called NDC 3 times already, even tried to call the distribution center in Memphis. Can't believe this is still real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom