Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just spoke with NDC, they said some orders shipped, and some orders are awaiting for ups to pick up the packages. I asked how many we're released online, the rep told me about 1,000 to 2,000 so I'm guessing one for each colorway. Asked the rep about canceled orders he said they are still completely sold out

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

I have searched and checked for reasonable prices hopefully the pairs from NDC flood ebay and make people drop prices

Im wishing by the next big release (Oly 6's) the hype will turn and the focus wont be on Yeezys

This would be a good time to get galaxy foams and concords

Ive seen a lot of galaxy foams end for under 1k on ebay. Might have to pull the trigger this summer

Originally Posted by mushka81

Originally Posted by dj balance sells beats

Originally Posted by mushka81

I'm guessing 1,000 of the pairs will see their way to feeBay? 
Patiently waiting for all the NDC orders to flood feeBay and hopefully drop the price to something more reasonable.  Quite a few NTers aren't into helping out the next man with these $2K asking prices. 
I hear you. I'm waiting for this to happen as well. I was lucky to snag a pair of platinum's, but would also like a pair of the solars to rock if the price is right. Best of luck to you. There are some NT'ers looking out for other member's. However, the same can't be said for a select few... cough roro5pm cough

cough "i've already helped 2 dudes out by selling my extra rogues for 20 bucks above retail" cough.....cough "i dont give a $hit what you think" cough...like i said, i aint forcing no one to buy them. i just wanna maximize profits. pure business. if i dont sell them, i'll rock them. no biggie. lol. dayamn all these fools with high sodium intake trying to put guilt trips. that dont work lol it just shows how desperate you are.

Originally Posted by BDUB313

Just spoke with NDC, they said some orders shipped, and some orders are awaiting for ups to pick up the packages. I asked how many we're released online, the rep told me about 1,000 to 2,000 so I'm guessing one for each colorway. Asked the rep about canceled orders he said they are still completely sold out

I think that's a bit of nonsense on the Rep's part.  Heard info from Mercer today too, they had to ship all remaining unclaimed pairs back to Nike.

Originally Posted by junglist

Smh dudes are reckless, why charge what everyone and their momma is charging on ebay when u only paid retail fam, you could at least keep it in the thousands range, that +%#% will be sold by tommorow. Resellers I swear
It really isn't the resellers, it's the buyers out there who are driving the prices up.  Eventually, people will come to their senses and realize that these shoes are NOT worth the thousands that they are willing to bid right now, and the market will adjust accordingly.

thought i had the shoe from the RSVP that SolesInc did but didn't come thru. Really want a pair in sz 8.5 not willing to pay $800 for a pair tho

Props to the old couple in Cali for getting 2 pairs, times are rough, and they knew this would give some extra cash. It was a raffle, not like anyone got cheated. Congrats to them for real.

Originally Posted by JumpmanMike30

Originally Posted by BDUB313

I think that's a bit of nonsense on the Rep's part.  Heard info from Mercer today too, they had to ship all remaining unclaimed pairs back to Nike.

Yama right mercer? In New York? I think not, I believe the employees and they momma bought the remaing pairs.

Originally Posted by roro5pm

cough "i've already helped 2 dudes out by selling my extra rogues for 20 bucks above retail" cough.....cough "i dont give a $hit what you think" cough...like i said, i aint forcing no one to buy them. i just wanna maximize profits. pure business. if i dont sell them, i'll rock them. no biggie. lol. dayamn all these fools with high sodium intake trying to put guilt trips. that dont work lol it just shows how desperate you are.
No ones telling you what to do with your pairs. Next time don't be so blatant about trying to sell it. Your coming into a thread where a majority of member's could not obtain these, have some dignity. High sodium? Nope, I got mines. Just can't stand lurkers that join this board just use the signature feature. So reselling a couple pairs of sneaks makes you a "business man?" Pure comedy!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by roro5pm

Originally Posted by ColdCity

no shame ...reported....selling ...the blks & my sz reported twice

hahaha +$@? you're selling on your sig too?!!! i'll report you too prrrick! the difference is, "you aint got no yeezy !*$!!!?" hahaha dont be salty homeboy....it's people like you i hope never get the yeezy 2's cause you're a hater and full of jealosy. 

yeah im selling everything in my sig for x6 what i paid for it....plz shut up asap unless you have something to say thats not a 1000% contradiction of your previous statements... & yeah you sold the rogues to someone for $20 over retail big woop... you wanna cookie for snatching up another limited cw just to make a few bucks... because im positive your $140 price was $220 last week if not a few days back
bro, the 2 cw's were backup just in case my one from ndc and fnl got cancelled. bottom line we bothe shouldnt be selling anything on our sigs, but we both are right?!!! you trying to justify two wrongs you moron! btw, the 220 was if you wanted to buy both of my kd iv rougues together. 140 is for just one. now please go back to doing your homework, especially math and reading and comprehension since it's clear as day you are failing thos classes based on your post. quit while you have some dignity cause you comin' real weak with your arguments!

Apparently I got someone on Craigslist selling his solars for 1000 a pop. Only thing is I'm a sz 14 and these are 9.5. Sell then buy my sz or attempt trade?

Originally Posted by jusbekicks

thought i had the shoe from the RSVP that SolesInc did but didn't come thru. Really want a pair in sz 8.5 not willing to pay $800 for a pair tho
Solesinc was rigged...I dont care what anyone says...no one got confirmation emails

Originally Posted by bay1591

Originally Posted by jusbekicks

Solesinc was rigged...I dont care what anyone says...no one got confirmation emails

Thats not the first I heard of that. Cause they put the email up at 8:40 I sent my reply 8:41 and never got a reply or anything plus everyone on instagram was saying it was rigged IDK  sucks cause really wanted a pair since the first ones i couldnt get just wish nike would make more pairs of these shoes

^^^10 people got the soles inc RSVP homie,my boi works there,oh & i finally got the black pair,now i need the platinums

Originally Posted by RAWairMIA

^^^10 people got the soles inc RSVP homie,my boi works there,oh & i finally got the black pair,now i need the platinums

do you know how they did it? I wear a 8.5 and I know I had to be in the first 10 emails sent which I doubt anymore sz 8.5 were in that group, something was not right about that SolesInc RSVP!!!

Cant hate on the resellers on this one. if idiots willing to pay $2,500 for these why not??? i wish i had a few pairs to sell...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom