Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

wore these last night.

now this is a shoe worth the $2,500 resell price (not really, cuz no sneaker really is, but still):

7334641326_b6983905f7_b.jpg

never thought the yeezy 2's could be on par with those, in terms of resell value (especially since the quality of the Y2's is not on par with Y1's).

the black jaspers are rare as hell, and can be obtained for about the same price people are paying for these Y2's (if you can find a pair)...

i've seen used pairs of black jaspers fetch $2,500 (there's a used pair asking for over $3k on feebay right now)...

if i were y'all, and you actually like the jaspers and have wanted a pair, i'd spend the money on them and get the Y2's later...

you might find people unloading the jaspers right now in pursuit of the Y2's (hype, it's a helluva drug)... careful of fakes tho!!!
do you have leather pants on???
roll.gif
kanye stan to the fullest

Originally Posted by loubrock

Originally Posted by Kontraband1911

we're meeting up at a police station and he's driving 2 hours to come meet me

dude said we're meeting @ a police station. LMAO..good idea kid.
laughing-.jpg

Meeting at a police station for this type of thing is smart. Dudes are ruthless for shoes nowadays.
You "new users" / "yeezy 2 generation" folk need to log off permanently.

Originally Posted by adub beta

Originally Posted by abaythingape

i was just on solesupremacy and saw this.
121.JPG

rest can be found here. - http://www.solesupremacy.com/2012/06/smh.html

sick.gif
WOW 
eek.gif
   It would be sick if they're both missing the swoosh, that would make them more rare like the lebron 9 dunkman with the halos on it.
laugh.gif
 The Dunkmans with the Halo aren't rare at all. If anything, there was an even split between the ones with a swoosh and without a swoosh.
Actually, when I was looking though the Dunkmans at my local footlocker, most had the halo.

edit: sorry for the three posts in a row, got alot of talking to do 
laugh.gif

philyb.png
people really paying 2500+ for a online release.... (insert twitter/social media/sneaker game rant here)

Originally Posted by poloBIMMER

wore these last night.

now this is a shoe worth the $2,500 resell price (not really, cuz no sneaker really is, but still):

7334641326_b6983905f7_b.jpg

never thought the yeezy 2's could be on par with those, in terms of resell value (especially since the quality of the Y2's is not on par with Y1's).

the black jaspers are rare as hell, and can be obtained for about the same price people are paying for these Y2's (if you can find a pair)...

i've seen used pairs of black jaspers fetch $2,500 (there's a used pair asking for over $3k on feebay right now)...

if i were y'all, and you actually like the jaspers and have wanted a pair, i'd spend the money on them and get the Y2's later...

you might find people unloading the jaspers right now in pursuit of the Y2's (hype, it's a helluva drug)... careful of fakes tho!!!
do you have leather pants on???
roll.gif
kanye stan to the fullest
laugh.gif
 Thinkin' the same. The LV Jasper joint is ill to death, but leather skinnies. C'mon, bruv. 
glasses.gif

Leather skinnies LOL, if that is not the definition of a kanye stan i don't know what is. Cmon bruh be for real with your self

laugh.gif
at y'all not knowing what waxed denim is, and
laugh.gif
at y'all thinking Kanye was the first to wear waxed denim.

30t6p3b.gif

just came up on yet another pair.....people got in and wanted to flip in 15 mins.....gave them a few days to think they were not getting their money and I swooped in and took another pair for the lows..... This is getting too easy.

REMINDER: NO BUYING/SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS FORUM! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

laugh.gif
at y'all not knowing what waxed denim is, and
laugh.gif
at y'all thinking Kanye was the first to wear waxed denim.

30t6p3b.gif
He initially started with waxed denim but he started wearing actual leather joints, apparent from the zipper on the end of the legs. Anyway doe, we ain't hatin'. Nice Jaspers for sure.

Originally Posted by MicroCustomz

^ i was just gon post that.....

People these days...
laugh.gif
just like cats in the celebrity thread trying to imply anyone who wears infrared 6's is biting Kanye.
laugh.gif
I bought my first pair of waxed denim by supra almost 2 years ago now.
indifferent.gif
I won't deny kanye's fashion sense has had an influence on me, but when I see something by anyone that I like I will implement it Ito my style.

most ppl follow trends...

some start em...

thats all...

so everyone that got a pair of these is tryin to be kanye?

People these days...
laugh.gif
just like cats in the celebrity thread trying to imply anyone who wears infrared 6's is biting Kanye.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
I won't deny kanye's fashion sense has had an influence on me, but when I see something by anyone that I like I will implement it Ito my style.

Proto has one of the best collections, and best styles on NT. (in my opinion, of course)  Not to mention dudes successful in what he does and he ALWAYS gets flamed. Everyone implements style in one way or another, and I'm sick of defending Proto because some ignorant dudes hate just because he's wearing a certain pair of pants or shoes. 
...and some dudes just hate because they're still stuck with the 90s rapper look. 

Just talked to a nike rep...and they say ppl with ground shipping will have their yeezys shipped tomorrow! 

Originally Posted by Jordanscrub

People these days...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Proto has one of the best collections, and best styles on NT. (in my opinion, of course)  Not to mention dudes successful in what he does and he ALWAYS gets flamed. Everyone implements style in one way or another, and I'm sick of defending Proto because some ignorant dudes hate just because he's wearing a certain pair of pants or shoes. 
...and some dudes just hate because they're still stuck with the 90s rapper look. 
Lmao. Reminds me of all the Proto flames on ISS, but for sure. Proto been on point for a minute. 

Chose free shipping and it looks like I'm getting them tomorrow instead of Thursday!!! Glad I didn't pay $25 for that overnight shipping. With no sales tax in PA too, so I completely made out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom