Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ron, Kanye wore them up until October 26. When it became clear they were not releasing in October, he stopped

haha thanks homie,

if this is the case, anybody in memphis tryna hook up a brotha in Philly? i got southern roots if that helps...lololol
Yeah brodie, the prices range from $160.00 - 15K depending on which edition you want.....the super flawless will cost you. 
laugh.gif

They my as well release them with the christmas edition releases... Is this a possibility?

your saying they are literally sitting on shelves in memphis? they arent sold out yet?
They are sitting at Nike's warehouse in Memphis. Sneakersedge who is currently selling them for 4k told me the same thing as Ron. They were shipped to the Memphis warehouse but when the Kanye/Adidas and Mark Parker rant came about, they are now unsure of releasing these but they are sitting at Memphis and that is fact.

They are sitting at Nike's warehouse in Memphis. Sneakersedge who is currently selling them for 4k told me the same thing as Ron. They were shipped to the Memphis warehouse but when the Kanye/Adidas and Mark Parker rant came about, they are now unsure of releasing these but they are sitting at Memphis and that is fact.
I am by no means claiming to have gone through this whole entire thread to find the answer...  But how do we know for a "fact" that they are sitting in the Memphis distribution center?  Has someone posted credible images or just another circumstantial/here-say "source" info?  

And no, I'm not trying to stir the pot, I'm simply looking to determine if there has been any concrete validation to the information listed...

I am by no means claiming to have gone through this whole entire thread to find the answer...  But how do we know for a "fact" that they are sitting in the Memphis distribution center?  Has someone posted credible images or just another circumstantial/here-say "source" info?  

And no, I'm not trying to stir the pot, I'm simply looking to determine if there has been any concrete validation to the information listed...
I've only heard from one concrete source (Sneakersedge) who actually has them for sale. He says that's how he has his pairs. He says his "provider" is located at the Memphis warehouse. That's exactly what Sneakersedge told me, and I in no way altered that statement.

Who cares where they are?! lol

Only important information is when are they gonna be on shelves. All the rest is nonsense, seems like a waste of time and needed to worry about it.

I'm sure everybody has seen this. Ye and Sway interview - Kanye is out of his mind. He's literally burning bridges out the industry.

Last edited:

Only reputable evidence I've seen as come from @DJFolk's tweet claiming he saw them with his own eyes. No, no photos.

Typically when someone with a reputation makes a claim like this there are 2-3 people stumbling in here saying "yes this is what my source has told me".....

Now what I want to know is this-- why the hell were people (at least 2 members) saying "well this release is going to be interesting..." They were saying this before the whole Kanye / Adidas stuff came up.

Why are you not saying what was interesting? Was it more interesting than your standard ndc, rsvp, and small boutique drop? Was it some type of scavenger hunt?

Or did you really know nothing but were desperately seeking to seem important in this forum.

I'll wait for an answer (you know who you are)

Only reputable evidence I've seen as come from @DJFolk's tweet claiming he saw them with his own eyes. No, no photos.

Typically when someone with a reputation makes a claim like this there are 2-3 people stumbling in here saying "yes this is what my source has told me".....

Now what I want to know is this-- why the hell were people (at least 2 members) saying "well this release is going to be interesting..." They were saying this before the whole Kanye / Adidas stuff came up.

Why are you not saying what was interesting? Was it more interesting than your standard ndc, rsvp, and small boutique drop? Was it some type of scavenger hunt?

Or did you really know nothing but were desperately seeking to seem important in this forum.

all this!

:nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom