Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might as well put it up for 8k, theyll reach that price eventually

Last edited:
Ya the Freddy's and Yeezy's don't compare. Nike didn't get the proper consent from New Line Cinema and would have been sued heavy. Nike own's these shoes, maybe Ye has to sign off to release em, maybe not. But he did give consent for them to be produced at some point, that's all Nike really needs.

Tempted to put that 5k asking price on FC..the last pair sold in a day at $4500. I wish I was the buyer,  not the seller in those cases. I want to be the 1%!

For the plats and solars? Good GAWD.

I'm telling y'all I seen 3 plats In the past 2 days sz 10-10.5 for 1400-1700. Who the **** is paying 2.5 I will off mine right now and go reload :lol:

Last edited:
New info for you guys! Korea has not yet released them, but this is straight from a Chinese site:

"Today, Nike Air Yeezy 2 "Red October" on sale soon, Kanye West was accidentally left Nike, but according to both the original contract details, "Red October" normal sale of any obstruction or not, so what this storm will give this paragraph "Red Coconut" what impact we have to wait and see.  On the other hand, it is learned Kanye West after switching to adidas side will immediately open their own personal branch, and get considerable autonomy, which for Kanye fans it should be a good news."

Source: http://www.tnc.com.cn/info/c-010006006-d-3405266.html
I know some of it might not make sense but thats straight from translate

Might not make sense?? That's an awful translation man haha.

"Kanye West was accidentally left Nike"

It loos like a blog full of info we already know. I guess the fact that the author said they will be on sale "soon"?... idk.

It loos like a blog full of info we already know. I guess the fact that the author said they will be on sale "soon"?... idk.
thats because no one knows anything. It's up in the air. They might just go straight to outlets. Never can say with Nike. Lunch money to them

correct. Nike probably trademarked it as soon as talks started of signing him for the Y1.
Ummmmm please correct me if i'm wrong,but i think NIKE owns the "Yeezy" Name Not Kanye West.
nerd.gif

I haven't been in here in a while, but it is good to see I am not forgotten :smile:. I pointed out the shell company.

Also, anything close to the name "Yeezy" is owed by that company as well. Example, Yeezi.

Last edited:
Apparently thewiseguy just got word that nike has just authorized the factory he gets pairs from to destroy the model.

I haven't been in here in a while, but it is good to see I am not forgotten
smile.gif
. I pointed out the shell company.

Also, anything close to the name "Yeezy" is owed by that company as well. Example, Yeezi.
And it's good to see that not everyone with more than two functioning brain cells has left this thread... lol We're running thin on useful contributors.
nerd.gif

Bunch of garble garble hate hate... and a bunch of ppl that apparently have yet to discover Google.

Have y'all ever thought for a minute that the shoe isn't 100% kanye's intellectual property? The tech challenge sole makes them not fully his. Knowing nike, the shoe isn't coming out period. What they could do to troll the whole situation is make a Agassi "hybrid" shoe again that is a direct takedown of the sillouette sans the yeezy logo and produce it in gr numbers to cash in on the thirst. And to those who think my assessment of the situation is "silly" , nike has done it before numberous times. The only glimmer of hope for you guys is a silent drop in select factory outlet stores but that's a bit of a stretch.

View media item 687366

Destroyed a bunch of these(Og Air Bakins) because of the resemblance of the logo on the heel to Allah. Recalled them. Destroyed them and them put a swoosh on the re-released version.
I've always hated the fact they changed these. So what if it resembles Allah. It wasn't Nikes intent and in no way effects the lives of people who practice that faith.

I've always hated the fact they changed these. So what if it resembles Allah. It wasn't Nikes intent and in no way effects the lives of people who practice that faith.

Followers of Islam thought it to be in bad taste for the name of Allah to be produced on the shoe, intention or not. Your comment of "So what" comes off as insensitive to other's religion.

Followers of Islam thought it to be in bad taste for the name of Allah to be produced on the shoe, intention or not. Your comment of "So what" comes off as insensitive to other's religion.
I'm a atheist not a "infidel" as they have labeled me (you too probably). I'll leave it at that. Let's not take this any further.

Last edited:
course i don't know a lot about this situation but based on common sense i would think that nike wouldn't go producing a shoe that they don't have permission to sell. They might just not release it because Kanye left the company, but it seems pretty obvious that they have the right to sell it if they like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom