Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can't help but ask… how can you tell if they are real or fake just from those pictures? did anyone look at the post on amazon where the store was selling them for $1500? that store seemed pretty legit imo. i just don't know much about telling fake form real. maybe i could tell a bad fake from a real one if i had them in my hands but that's about it.

Best option is to wait for Nike release announcement. If not then ill kiss the shoe goodbye because every pair out there now is up in the air. Sure, there's real pair out there but I rather save me the hassle and the crazy prices looking for them. If you really want them bad then I suggest go back and reading the thread and learn as much as possible from all the pictures in here.

So much behind the scenes goings ons, that this thread is almost a smokescreen for REAL info! LOL

i can't help but ask… how can you tell if they are real or fake just from those pictures? did anyone look at the post on amazon where the store was selling them for $1500? that store seemed pretty legit imo. i just don't know much about telling fake form real. maybe i could tell a bad fake from a real one if i had them in my hands but that's about it.
I think the only discernable differences between a "good" fake pair and authentic pair is the cut of the suede and the hue of the red sole versus the other parts of the shoe, not real big differences though...

Dude was really out there in all red Yeezy 2's, how serious can I sound? It was night time so I couldn't tell if they were customs and a fake pair..

Lol at the 10/31/2013 release date

Hopefully I can find a pair of plats at Windy City Sole next week in a 12, I doubt it though but I have wishful thinking

Last edited:
"Peek" or "Peak" , doesn't matter, these are not seeing the public, or publik or publack , GRAMMAR POLICE!! Don't get mad at me. Direct all that frustration toward Oregon for not meeting (or meating) lord yeezus' godly demands.
Proof? Ron says his source at Memphis distribution says that they are listed under TBD as far as release dates go. And they're still producing them. A release is likely to occur.

I really wanna see this happen...yeah they are sitting in factories but again Ye is not with Nike anymore they'll recall em n scrap em just don't see em happening

Good god Sharkin. The only time you post is to knock kids in the hospital, ask a stupid question about a GR Jordan or to ride the hell outta Marks nuts. You're worthless in every sense of the word.

Good god Sharkin. The only time you post is to knock kids in the hospital, ask a stupid question about a GR Jordan or to ride the hell outta Marks nuts. You're worthless in every sense of the word.
nomads alternate account?

Does nobody else think there is a possibility Kanye is bankrolling a factory in china that is pumping out fake yeezys ?

Lol seems like conspiracy theories behind these are at an all time high.

That dude NewYorkCompany. A+ :smokin

i know for a fact that the shoes he's moving are real if my friends over >>> @ Rare_Pair

Last edited:
and lets be logical NIKE TALK . :tongue:

Why Would Nike Make a Shoe ( Nike Air Yeezy 2 SP 508214_660 ) and just DESTROY it ? Than ask yourselves , what has NIKE done in the past ?

Recent Example . :nerd:

Anyone ?

View media item 686641View media item 686642

They Sold them.
:wink:

Nike ONLY sees Profit,even if it's $1.00

#TeamNothingGoesToWaste

Last edited:
I'm willing to go in Oceans 11/12/13 style on these. You know the little Asian dude in those movies? Who folds in half into a canister? I'm small enough and flexible enough to do that. #JustSayin

Hit me up on Twitter we can set it up . :smokin

I'll Play George Clooney.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom