Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark my words: In 2014 the world will end,  Lebron will be a Laker, Carmelo will win his first championship, Kanye will have a LA gear line.

Mark my words: In 2014 the world will end,  Lebron will be a Laker, Carmelo will win his first championship, Kanye will have a LA gear line.
If the knicks win the championship, I will steal Kanye's pair and bring them to you personally.

roll.gif
at people posting the same tweet over and over.

THE SALT
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Still wont stop heads waking up 8AM Est on  Friday 
roll.gif

Footlocker trolled. Wanted to bring more attention to their company and business with the Yeezy 2 troll for the holidays. Props to everyone who still didn't believe these were coming out and stayed skeptical about this whole thing. 

Guys! This is America! You're the consumer. Why don't you empower yourself and don't need them and set a release date yourself? Take the hype a few steps back to go to forward to Nike's Leadership and force their hand. Boycott their products. Start a petition.
Footlocker is trying to marginalize you.

Last edited:
I bet Nike told them they can't sell them yet. Guaranteed. Makes sense considering Nike hasn't announced any release info for them, or any info at all even.
Maybe Kanye told them they can't sell them yet, maybe an release with addidas? Who knows.

Too bad for Europeans too  Footlocker release was actually a worldwide release because ftl.com ships everywhere in the world.

Bruh i just updated my internet to some bs i dont even understand for friday.. Fkkin $40 activation fee ahhh man these dudes got me slurring worse than floyd sr right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom