Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wore Solars, new style military camos, and a pitch black business shirt to a party the other day....
glasses.gif

Nothing concrete to share but I promised an update, soooo, I've had two calls this past week with executives at Nike. The questions were mostly related to media / social media backlash, best practices in handling such issues, etc. but they skirted around who or what in particular this was in reference to. I got sick of that, and they were barely letting me get a word in edgewise, so I started playing Hold My Liquor softly in the background. Got two chuckles over the conference call. We have a follow up call on Monday to discuss the approaches I suggested and to see what else they might need. This call should be more of me doing the talking than them, so I'll try to ask if instead of compensation for my time, I can get some RO's. Let's see how well that goes over. 

Reasonable price for a worn set of Yeezy 1's, no boxes? Kinda lost track after the 2's released, assuming they're more expensive now. 

Nothing concrete to share but I promised an update, soooo, I've had two calls this past week with executives at Nike. The questions were mostly related to media / social media backlash, best practices in handling such issues, etc. but they skirted around who or what in particular this was in reference to. I got sick of that, and they were barely letting me get a word in edgewise, so I started playing Hold My Liquor softly in the background. Got two chuckles over the conference call. We have a follow up call on Monday to discuss the approaches I suggested and to see what else they might need. This call should be more of me doing the talking than them, so I'll try to ask if instead of compensation for my time, I can get some RO's. Let's see how well that goes over. 
lock the thread until PR girl gets her yeezi's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom