Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
if it was an online release only and lets says about 4-5000 pairs were online, a lot of people would be leaving with pairs. 

if it was an online release only and lets says about 4-5000 pairs were online, a lot of people would be leaving with pairs.
one could only hope for this, but even then it will be a struggle a lot of people are going to come out of the woodworks for these.

lol that GodFlow dude is a joke. People, be careful out there. I ain't jumping on any supposed pre-sales until it's from a trusted source or site. Especially for $6000 lol

Last edited:
lol that GodFlow dude is a joke. People, be careful out there. I ain't jumping on any supposed pre-sales until it's from a trusted source or site. Especially for $6000 lol

he erased the comments too...what a lame :smh:

So lastnight at the yeezy concert in Philly he did a Rant about saying **** Nike and how they are not letting him do anything he wants nd he also said how he just got done meeting with another company, he didn't say it but staying up to date with this thread I knew it was Adidas. He was going in on Nike all crazy !

When he said yeezys all on your sofa these the Red ..... He didn't say any month. Have out no hints I was trying to listen and pay attention but nothing.

His rant was on point though everything that was said in here was his exact reason As to why he was meeting up with Adidas

So lastnight at the yeezy concert in Philly he did a Rant about saying **** Nike and how they are not letting him do anything he wants nd he also said how he just got done meeting with another company, he didn't say it but staying up to date with this thread I knew it was Adidas. He was going in on Nike all crazy !

When he said yeezys all on your sofa these the Red ..... He didn't say any month. Have out no hints I was trying to listen and pay attention but nothing.

His rant was on point though everything that was said in here was his exact reason As to why he was meeting up with Adidas

Repped bro.

mark081990 mark081990 i think you can add this to the list.

Thanks xxpizzo xxpizzo , makes sense.

I believe Kanye wanted these on Halloween, and Nike just couldn't get it done. The last straw that broke the camel's back.

Last edited:
Interesting.  Hopefully this doesn't piss Nike off and they end up scrapping the release (other than the pairs in the wild and I imagine the contest winners).

Would hate for Kanye to leave Nike for Adidas (nothing against Adidas, just loved the Y1s and Y2s).  Hold on to your Nike Yeezys if you have them...

so you mean WE were on point lol, he wouldn't have to be on point, they're his feelings

thanks for that info tho repped

Last edited:
I mean the adidas Y-3 line is actually really nice and great quality. It's also a really cool coincidence (If true) that a line that already has the name Y-3 will possibly be doing a collab for the Yeezy 3's

interesting

It should also be mentioned that during the second show in LA he didnt wear the RO's at all during the concert, just the Margielas. There hadn't been any concerts since then until last night, and from the vid I saw of Bound 2 from that show, looks like no RO's either.

I believe Kanye wanted these on Halloween, and Nike just couldn't get it done. The last straw that broke the camel's back.
where do you come up with these statements 
laugh.gif

I seriously hope he leaves for Adidas and all the hype beasts follow.

Then y-3 and Jeremy Scott's and adiyeezies become the undisputed new hotness.

Then I can cop all the retro nikes and Jordan's without hassle

Please yeezus make it so!!!

I just want them to GR these sneakers. I could care less how many people will have them. I want to walk into champs on a Saturday at 2 in the afternoon,ask for a size 10 with no problems at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom