Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could probably go 1/2 size down but I would stick TTS. Some people have even suggest 1/2 size up if you plan to wear them with sneaker shields

1. Not Nov. December.
2. May be the last Yeezy (from Nike) - Ye has been meeting with Adidas all week.
3. The way these will be released will be "interesting" to say the least. :wink:
4. Yw.
thankss... would you mind sharing the source of this information (you don't have to)

Edit: are you saying it will be in December? Or are you saying it won't be either?

Last edited:
thankss... would you mind sharing the source of this information (you don't have to)

Edit: are you saying it will be in December? Or are you saying it won't be either?

he's saying not Nov but rather Dec. What I'm interested in is "the way these will be released"...

1. Not Nov. December.
2. May be the last Yeezy (from Nike) - Ye has been meeting with Adidas all week.
3. The way these will be released will be "interesting" to say the least.
wink.gif

4. Yw.
Yw? 
nerd.gif

roll.gif
 wow i'm stupid
No, everyone just thinks everything is a clue or a hint about these shoes. Song lyrics, other shoes being delayed, anything and everything gets turned into a new reason for them to release on this day or that day 
laugh.gif
 it's funny watching them backpedal as each release falls through. Looking like those people talking about the Mayan calendar when the world didn't end.

Last edited:
I hate the idea of Kanye making the move to Adidas but it will be interesting to watch. Hopefully he's just using them as leverage, which I doubt.

Even if the designs/quality are just as good the collaboration wouldn't have the same effect on people IMO.

I hate the idea of Kanye making the move to Adidas but it will be interesting to watch. Hopefully he's just using them as leverage, which I doubt.

Even if the designs/quality are just as good the collaboration wouldn't have the same effect on people IMO.
Just like when Stash does collabs with Reebok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom