Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could see Nike announcing them after the DB collection releases on the 23rd, some time that afternoon. That would be about two weeks away from the 7th.

Honestly speaking not everyone that wants them is going to get them at retail. So question being how much are you willing to drop on Red Yeezy 2's? 

I am entering every raffle in nyc for these.. If i miss I have an extra pair of solars to trade..

Or I might strength train my tongue till they release and get my gf to buy em for me like she did the solars

i already posted (vaguely) about the release and thought maybe someone would give more of a confirm. my source is pretty good but nothing important. i heard Dec 25. new years eve he said was even toyed around with but not likely. imagine that release. ball drops everyone misses it due to yeezys lol. 

felt like either of these 2 dates were more likely when HUNDREDS said december and an "interesting" release. supposedly Don C said a while back January but that really doesnt mean anything. December into January? who knows

Yo OG NT'ers

Do you guys remember Snuggles Mcduggal?

he used to have all the PE/Samples

cool dude too

He was that dude - What happened to him?
i vaguely remember him. but when it came to PEs 2 dudes stood out and they were DependableJay and even JerseyJoe always got his hands on some good ones which he actually would sell. oh and Dil...forgot his user name just remember Dil

Last edited:
if you from Chicago you better not be talking about Ty or "shoe woo"

bruh Ty aint buying no damn yeezys if he gets them trust & kno they were free

shoewoo will prbly pay to get them but ive never seen him post yeezys just "quality J's" & some gucci

i vaguely remember him. but when it came to PEs 2 dudes stood out and they were DependableJay and even JerseyJoe always got his hands on some good ones which he actually would sell. oh and Dil...forgot his user name just remember Dil

Dependable jays collection is truly insane

here they are folks, the ADIDAS YEEZY (Y3)

i dont know about you guys but they just dont do it for me.  im sure the materials are great but something about the design just seems, off.  the strap just doesnt work on these and the shape is weird.

now if they make a black/red colorway then i would be all over that
smokin.gif

ill pass....

Honestly speaking not everyone that wants them is going to get them at retail. So question being how much are you willing to drop on Red Yeezy 2's? 

Getting solars was such a pain in the ***** I won't spend thousands to get these. That of course means I probably won't get them considering I live 3 hours from anyplace that would/could sell them and I have no connects whatsoever. I'm blessed to have gotten the kicks that I have so I'm not gonna be upset if I miss out, even though I would love to get ONE pair of Yeezys for close to retail ONE damn time. lol.

here they are folks, the ADIDAS YEEZY (Y3)

i dont know about you guys but they just dont do it for me.  im sure the materials are great but something about the design just seems, off.  the strap just doesnt work on these and the shape is weird.

now if they make a black/red colorway then i would be all over that :smokin

View media item 653009

ill pass....

you think rg3 will be getting the first ones lol
7c4093642832be5c5d2dc282940ce8f7.jpg

so does anyone have pics of the real shoes besides kim k's or are these new IG pics actually authentic red octobers

so does anyone have pics of the real shoes besides kim k's or are these new IG pics actually authentic red octobers
Yes, and wait for S_uNiversal to drop some teasers later tonight. Follow him on IG. His story will be featured on Sneaker News tomorrow at 3:00PM EsT.

Great, but dint understand why wouldn't you WEAR THEM? I've worn each of mine for casual or special occasions but, to each his own I guess..

:rolleyes

I have no need for a shoe I don't intend on wearing at some point.

Great, but dint understand why wouldn't you WEAR THEM? I've worn each of mine for casual or special occasions but, to each his own I guess..

:rolleyes

I would assume to preserve the value…

It is shoe collecting after all. Many collectors in all sorts of arenas like their collections to be as to the original and in mint condition.

That's why a lot of folks (me included) double up on some stuff

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom