Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
probably late but did anyone see this?
We all want yeezys! lmao 
roll.gif

Glad to see that tweet fr Hedi about not mistaking silence for apathy...

Tick tock tick tock...

I still cant see them doing a unannounced release. I just think the window will be extremely small, TLO, RSVP as usual, then raffles. Before we know it we will be back here exchanging all types of feelings.

All she's saying is don't take her not answering as a sign that she doesn't care about your question. No info in that tweet.

I know you do, I understand. But we're waiting for a football field size hole to open up from middle earth, and for the rapture to begin, John.

Last edited:
Fashion outlook?

He rocks a Bill Belichick sleeveless hoodie with leather pants on the norm. :x

I like Kanye just as much as everyone else but each time I see him in that sweater.... I be like what the Ffffffdusssk.

Bill will always be in my head now when it comes to those sweaters.

Yea and the hypebeasts follow along ten fold.

His APC collab sold out in minutes and that hoodie was apart of the collab, even at a crazy price.. Kanye got everyone wearing leather clothing and black waxed denim.

I like Kanye just as much as everyone else but each time I see him in that sweater.... I be like what the Ffffffdusssk.

Bill will always be in my head now when it comes to those sweaters.

THAT"S EXACTLY why he is a fashion icon.

Is it bad that I only read the general thread updates only posted by mark081990?

I quite frankly don't have time to read all the malarkey about racial comments and all the other BS lol

Hopefuly someone can help, I have a nikon d3100 and my red yeezys are glowing but having trouble capturing the shot.

A few other nters tried helping adjust the settings but still not working. If anyone has a solution let me know.

Hopefuly someone can help, I have a nikon d3100 and my red yeezys are glowing but having trouble capturing the shot.

A few other nters tried helping adjust the settings but still not working. If anyone has a solution let me know.
What settings have you tried?

Added another picture to samisystem.com before the feature tomorrow. Should be a good time just need that glowing picture and I'm all set.

You need to increase the exposure time. Set the dial to "S" and move the slider to the left to increase the "seconds" the shutter is open. Try a full second and see how that turns out. Just keep messing with it till you get it to how you want it to look. I used to have a 3100 and I'm pretty sure that will solve the issue.

Side note: Damn you got all those yeezy's and only a 3100? lol One pair of Y1's are worth more than your camera :lol: Hope that helps

Last edited:
sami
Use a slower shutter speed and an aperture of f/8
Maybe that helps.
Also keep ur ISO close to 100 and not too much higher than that.

You need to increase the exposure time. Set the dial to "S" and move the slider to the left to increase the "seconds" the shutter is open. Try a full second and see how that turns out. Just keep messing with it till you get it to how you want it to look. I used to have a 3100 and I'm pretty sure that will solve the issue.

Side note: Damn you got all those yeezy's and only a 3100? lol One pair of Y1's are worth more than your camera :lol: Hope that helps

lol you are right..not really a camera person all my pictures are taken with my iphone. Just used the 3100 since sneaker news made a note to use an actual camera. I am a newbie when it comes to this stuff.

i know the lyrics 'yeezy season approachin, f whatever ya'll been hearin, f whatever ya'll been wearin, a monster bout to come alive again'. but what a couple lines later 'we get this ***** shakin like Parkinsons'. any slight link to Michael J Fox and the Mags? Limited numbers, ebay bidding, charity?

I got the same camera and am not great at it either. But aperture mode usually works for me for glow Shots. Use a longer exposure time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom