Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.

laugh.gif
 Learn to communicate in Chinese on your own in 8 months and you will start to sound similar, MY FRIEND 
roll.gif
Pengyou...3 "RO's" duo xiao qian?

Duo xié....
smokin.gif

I could cop every pair of Balenciaga Pleateds I want, the Louboutin Pik Piks I want, Several articles of clothing (jackets, Don C strap backs), gas up my Audi and cop a pair of Solars and still make out better than $6000.00.

Lmfao. You are better off selling on Taobao WiseGuy. Americans are gullible, but not that much.

EXACTLY

You mean people bought for even more than 6500?

I don't wanna live on this planet anymore.

I really think you are just trying to trick us and make us seem gullible. I know this guy has to be joking.

Last edited:
Seriously, where are the mods when they are ACTUALLY needed... lol

Last edited:
hey guys i just sold some ROs for a mansion, ferrari, super model wife, $1 million, a pet tiger, and a private kanye performance at my next 53 birthdays. top that. pics to prove it will be up later

oh yeah and i have another pair up for sale incase anyone was interested. ill give $2 and a half eaten sandwich to a homeless guy on the street, so you know its for a good cause. buy them guys. thanks.

mean.gif
mean.gif

I don't care how rich you are.

And just for info, I can pay that 6500, but who the hell would do that when you can get it for a MUCH CHEAPER PRICE, and you still have a shot at RETAIL!

I mean, someone is gonna cop retail, right?

ya no way these are gonna be as "limited" as the first two colors if this many randoms are getting (multiple) pairs before a release date has even been announced.

has the same feeling as a jordan release.

*note: i am NOT saying these will release like any previous jordan.  i am just stating my OPINION that it is easy for random people to get jordans early as compared to the first yeezy 2 release.  that release was viewed (by myself) as being kept very close to nike and we only saw them BEFORE the release date in the hands of actual, notable people(a,b list celebs).  the only random i can recall getting a pair before the release was 160jdeep and i believe he bought them from a mom n pop in nyc about 4-5 days before the release for around $1600.

if this IS the case then i say good, the more the merrier..

I would have to agree with this same idea...if I remember correctly no one had this many pairs before release except for F&F

I'm just hoping they're easy to get lol

This is exactly what is wrong with the game.

Just because one person pays a ridiculous amount doesn't mean it's the right price! It means the buyer is a dumb***!

Someone should get an invoice from this dude....

Now you have his Name and Address... (Screen shots)We have him attesting to potential sales of 4 pairs of sneakers totaling over $27,000 ($14K already "confirmed")... next year dry snitch on him to the IRS and see if "Friend" is really about that life.... He is also promising to donate about $2700 to a specific charity... :smh: (

I wouldn't do it but I'm sure someone on NT would... :nerd: :rofl:

Last edited:
I'd rather sleep out in the rain with no jacket, one shoe on and dudes ready to rob me after I cop in front of a mall in the worst part of Detroit, than pay six thousand dollars for a shoe.

I need proof. Who the hell is that dumb? You're telling us you sold them at above your own asking price with NO box and NO dust bag?
mean.gif
Supplier charged nearly 6000 CNY more for the US SZ 10 and I am discounting direct deposit and western union payments for the savings of time and fees.

Wow
At least something new dropped into the thread.

wiseguyskicks wiseguyskicks cannot be long before ur being banned for open selling.
Get outta here with that price and cheap charity ploy.

smh

ya no way these are gonna be as "limited" as the first two colors if this many randoms are getting (multiple) pairs before a release date has even been announced.

has the same feeling as a jordan release.

*note: i am NOT saying these will release like any previous jordan.  i am just stating my OPINION that it is easy for random people to get jordans early as compared to the first yeezy 2 release.  that release was viewed (by myself) as being kept very close to nike and we only saw them BEFORE the release date in the hands of actual, notable people(a,b list celebs).  the only random i can recall getting a pair before the release was 160jdeep and i believe he bought them from a mom n pop in nyc about 4-5 days before the release for around $1600.

if this IS the case then i say good, the more the merrier..

I would have to agree with this same idea...if I remember correctly no one had this many pairs before release except for F&F

I'm just hoping they're easy to get lol

You guys seem to not be remembering correctly what transpired a year and a half ago...

All of the following pictures surfaced months prior to the release, some as early as march 2012... Same pattern as with these...pairs surfaced in random hands... astronomical price tag... asian sellers... sales conducted through taobao or directly (email & PP)... Instagram was not as popular as it is today is really the only difference...

View media item 659476View media item 659479View media item 659481View media item 659483

Again this is just speculation but kanye had an interview on a philly radio station talked about the yeezys again and said he wanted them to be easier for people to buy so they domt have to spend so much more but that he didnt control that

So maybe this caused the delay or no word of announcement

Again this is just speculation but kanye had an interview on a philly radio station talked about the yeezys again and said he wanted them to be easier for people to buy so they domt have to spend so much more but that he didnt control that

No, I saw the interview but believe he is referring to a clothing line on a large scale. I have a good idea of which one he is referring to as well

The way things sound I wouldn't be surprised if NIKE did the opposite.

Last edited:
I spoke to someone recently who has a pair, and he said they would go out next week or the week after production ended. Now that didn't make a lot of sense to me at the time, because most of the tags showed production ending in late September.

Well, the pairs we just saw, have production dates into October. This also lines up with another guy who claimed to be getting more in, in a few weeks, back in October when he got his pairs. Just some tid bits I thought I'd share.

Last edited:
I spoke to someone recently who has a pair, and he said they would go out next week or the week after production ended. Now that didn't make a lot of sense to me at the time, because most of the tags showed production ending in late September.

Well, the pairs we just saw, have production dates into October. This also lines up with another guy who claimed to be getting more in, in a few weeks, back in October when he got his pairs. Just some tid bits I thought I'd share.
Thanks gator ... But (no shots) at the same time this goes against some of the things you've previously said.

Not a cue for people to start jumping down your neck. Plenty of others have been wrong plenty of times in here.

With that being said-- did I miss pictures of October ending production dates?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom