Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yea, I'm sure a good chunk of my info wasn't on point. But honestly, with this release, only people REALLY deep in the game will have a good indicator. the 6 G pairs have a October production end date.

I've seen resellers wh*re out their kids on Saturday morning in the freezing cold just to get a extra wristband or extra raffle ticket or whatever... you all should be arrested, that's all I gotta say about that
roll.gif
 ive heard about people bringing their grandparents and babys in strollers to pick up extra raffle tickets. 

Oh yea, I'm sure a good chunk of my info wasn't on point. But honestly, with this release, only people REALLY deep in the game will have a good indicator. the 6 G pairs have a October production end date.
Ah, I see. I need more proof. That pair was extremely sus despite looking authentic

I believe they are real, shape looks good, colors, suede. Etc

A guy with an online shop via big cartel is getting 6 pairs in on the 22nd, after I emailed him and confirmed. So it is possible for people like him to get this many, before hand. The guy with the shop also claimed Nike kept pushing it back.

Last edited:
As someone mentioned above and some people have mentioned multiple times, these may be a lot more available than we think! We don't know remember?! Why the hell would you buy shoes for $7,000 when they MIGHT BE easily attainable for $245... I hope NTers get theirs at retail to stick it to THIEVES like Wise Guy above....

As someone mentioned above and some people have mentioned multiple times, these may be a lot more available than we think! We don't know remember?! Why the hell would you buy shoes for $7,000 when they MIGHT BE easily attainable for $245... I hope NTers get theirs at retail to stick it to THIEVES like Wise Guy above....

THIS.

ya no way these are gonna be as "limited" as the first two colors if this many randoms are getting (multiple) pairs before a release date has even been announced.

has the same feeling as a jordan release.

*note: i am NOT saying these will release like any previous jordan.  i am just stating my OPINION that it is easy for random people to get jordans early as compared to the first yeezy 2 release.  that release was viewed (by myself) as being kept very close to nike and we only saw them BEFORE the release date in the hands of actual, notable people(a,b list celebs).  the only random i can recall getting a pair before the release was 160jdeep and i believe he bought them from a mom n pop in nyc about 4-5 days before the release for around $1600.

if this IS the case then i say good, the more the merrier..

I would have to agree with this same idea...if I remember correctly no one had this many pairs before release except for F&F

I'm just hoping they're easy to get lol

You guys seem to not be remembering correctly what transpired a year and a half ago...

All of the following pictures surfaced months prior to the release, some as early as march 2012... Same pattern as with these...pairs surfaced in random hands... astronomical price tag... asian sellers... sales conducted through taobao or directly (email & PP)... Instagram was not as popular as it is today is really the only difference...

View media item 659476View media item 659479View media item 659481View media item 659483

very tru .... they had tons of plats EARRRRRRRRRLY

i would think there would be more than the prior release, simply because its only 1 pair releasing countrywide as oppose to the solars and platinums being released strictly on the east/west coast respectively

i would think there would be more than the prior release, simply because its only 1 pair releasing countrywide as oppose to the solars and platinums being released strictly on the east/west coast respectively

Amount of Solar Reds made + Amount of Platinums made = Amount of Red October made

Yeah makes sense to me too.

If all the places that got the yeezys and solars get these then it's not a bad guess that quantity would be the close to the same

Why? that **** makes sense to me

Because this is fabricated -->

Yeah makes sense to me too.

If all the places that got the yeezys and solars get these then it's not a bad guess that quantity would be the close to the same

(Who confirmed the Red Yeezys are being sold in the same places?)

....and who is truth and knowledge? [dont believe Nike has delayed anything being as they never gave a release date OR official confirmation they'd release at all for that matterr]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom