Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im laughing at all of these fools who are calling @kicksordie's Red Octobers fake on Instagram. He brought 4 AUTHENTIC pairs to H-Town Sneaker Summit, and everyone on IG is talking **** about him and calling them fake.

It's kind of sad because you can clearly see the detail of the shoe. The dark red suede, the diagonal mesh, the new inscription under the insole, and numerous other details. 

And no one is defending him. He's got some of the maddest heat in the world at the moment, but people aren't educated about the shoe. 

Check out the pics on his profile. Such a great looking shoe!

http://instagram.com/kicksordie

Kanye is a piece of trash. Don't give me that "I have to support my family BS". I see people standing on the side of the road with babies that are DEAD BROKE and here this arrogant, multi-millionaire, piece of crap says he needs to support his family. Give me a break. I have no respect for this blasphemous ****.

I love/hate comments and minds like this. Obviously Ye has money, but I would not call him rich by todays standards of being "rich". You have young thinkers developing apps like IG and making billions from it. The developers of Snap Chat just turned down billions from Zukerberg. Ye is talking about building something where his daughter will never have to work a day in her life if she chooses, as well as his grand kids, and their grand kids etc. I bet you any very successful person today would make a decision like Ye if they think it puts them in a better position to achieve generations and generations of wealth. You must think the Carnegie's are a piece of crap, Steve Jobs, Rothchilds, Ralph Lauren, and any other billionaire or close to it who all made the decision to not settle and make as much money as possible, and create legacies to their name that is passed down through generations and generations.

Im laughing at all of these fools who are calling @kicksordie's Red Octobers fake on Instagram. He brought 4 AUTHENTIC pairs to H-Town Sneaker Summit, and everyone on IG is talking **** about him and calling them fake.

It's kind of sad because you can clearly see the detail of the shoe. The dark red suede, the diagonal mesh, the new inscription under the insole, and numerous other details. 

And no one is defending him. He's got some of the maddest heat in the world at the moment, but people aren't educated about the shoe. 

Check out the pics on his profile. Such a great looking shoe!

http://instagram.com/kicksordie

You aren't educated on the fact that 90% of his shoes are early release fakes from China.

That's the problem with today. Kids living off their parents money. My kids will work for their own success and finances when they reach that age, not live off my success. What does that teach them? I worked hard and busted it to make it to where I'm at, they should have to do the same.

You aren't educated on the fact that 90% of his shoes are early release fakes from China.
If KOD Yeezy are fake, that means, Samy's one are Fake.
They're EXACTLY the same one.

2 choices :
- Chinese are now making no Super Perfect, but ******G SUPER HYPER MEGA SAME Perfect pairs.
- KOD Yeezy are legit, just as Samy's one.

I guess the second option is the best one.

Because if Chinese are now able to reproduce the diagonal mesh and the suede perfect toe box, why we didn't see this on the Solar and Plat Super Perfect Fake?

The same way they're making these grey market Gamma XI's, they're making these grey market almost identical to real Yeezy II's.

He's admitted to owning fakes before.

You aren't educated on the fact that 90% of his shoes are early release fakes from China
Proof? Production ended on these back in late september. Since then, pairs from Qingzhao factory where contractors hired by Nike (limited releases only) have started selling pairs on Taobao, and on their own personal IG accounts. Examples are wiseguykicks, feng333, and zyn10. All are selling in the range of 3500-5000. 

The reason THESE pairs are authentic is because they incorporate the same diagonal mesh, dark red suede toebox, slim toebox, lining in between the spikes and diamond swoosh, and the new footbed inscription. And no dustbags of course because they have been smuggled. Compare pics of these to the photo spread shared by Sneaker News in conjuction with our good friend and contributor Mr. S_Universal. He received a F+F pair from Ye' himself, and could attest to the fact that Kicksordie's pairs are INDEED authentic upon inspection of his pair.

These are not replicas in ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM. The current "Super Perfect" replicas have the incorrect colored suede, a terrible toebox, the incorrect footbed inscription, and no lining in between the spikes and swoosh. Besides, the swoosh on these replicas is incredibly small compared to real pairs we've seen. And added on top of this, the RED dustbag comes with BLACK laces. LOL. 

So... Where's your proof that KOD's pairs are fake, son?

2 choices :
- Chinese are now making no Super Perfect, but ******G SUPER HYPER MEGA SAME Perfect pairs.

Because if Chinese are now able to reproduce the diagonal mesh and the suede perfect toe box, why we didn't see this on the Solar and Plat Super Perfect Fake?

Exactly. I completely agree. KOD's pairs and Sami's pairs are indeed authentic. That fool doesn't realize that production has already ended, and that pairs are already floating around.

2 choices :

Exactly. I completely agree. KOD's pairs and Sami's pairs are indeed authentic. That fool doesn't realize that production has already ended, and that pairs are already floating around.

I know of places that have had their stock for quite some time, please stop.

That's the problem with today. Kids living off their parents money. My kids will work for their own success and finances when they reach that age, not live off my success. What does that teach them? I worked hard and busted it to make it to where I'm at, they should have to do the same.

no offense, and I did not grow up being handed anything either but that is a poor mans way of thinking and exactly why a lot of "african american" families do not establish generational wealth. I heard the same thing so many times growing up, "I had to work for what I have, my kids should too" and I could not disagree more. I am working my hardest towards just being a millionaire (not talking super millionaire or billionaire) but that is to set my daughter and overall family up so they will never have to want. You want your kids to work? Groom them in the family business so they can continue to help it grow or sustain it's success and keep that generational wealth going. They want to do their own thing? Fine, but if they fail they have family wealth and business to fall back on. It's bigger than just getting by, or working for what you have. There has to be one great person to achieve great success and keep that going by handing it on to the future generation(s).

Not hard to have an overseas supplier make necessary adjustments on a pair of shoes that only a handful of people have actually seen in-person...

What hype did Nike create? Marketing? loll

You do realize the "hype" is created from the fans. WE, as NikeTalk members and posters in this same topic create the hype.. Nike hasn't done crap for me. Nike didn't make me or influence me to buy the shoe. I bought the Solars because I liked the design and I'm a fan of Kanye West.

the shoes are only hyped because nike artificially limit supply and market them well. that is all.

they are crap anyway and they'd sit if they were GR. goodbye kanye, and good riddance you bloody sook.

Last edited:

"how not to have a wealthy family"

I know of places that have had their stock for quite some time, please stop.

and you think those are any more authentic then Sami's pair or pairs on IG? lol

I said 90% his shoes, which would mean more than just these.

Guess you're out of the loop on this guy, huh.
This thread is about Air Yeezy II Red. 
So don't care about the other pairs that this guy has.
If you want to talk about it, open another thread.

So I answered you about this pair. the Red Yeezy. That's it.
"Guess you're out of the loop on the thread".

While, I can appreciate Kanye's vision I can understand where Nike might have been coming from with Kanye being limited to his overall creative vision in regards to creating collections upon collection under the Kanye West/Nike Brand. Understand people while Kanye West might be the hugest thing to you because of his music their are MILLIONS upon MILLIONS who have no clue who Kanye West is and those millions are the regular consumer who just go into stores to buy shoes because of the actual purpose shoes were made for. Not to mention it doesn't help that the people who have a tiny idea of who is don't have good perceptions of him. Why is the Air Force 1 till this day a staple in Nike let alone shoes period because it is a simple clean shoe that the average consumer will buy. The Yeezy shoes to most "regular" people would be a crazy shoe they would never wear so why take that chance with mass producing tons of shoes with the Kanye West imprint that might now sell? Let alone clothes that might be a little "weird" to the average person? I hope I'm wrong but I have a feeling that the Red October probably won't even come out. The amount of disrespect Kanye is spewing out at Nike is a slap in the face. We gave you a chance in the first place now you're dissing us and now you're joining Adidas? Kanye talking about how he's gonna put Nike's CEO on the Summer Jam screen, like really? :smh: Sometimes, it's just best to be quiet and work. It's interesting though because he was wearing the Red October during one of his early Yeezus shows so was this Adidas deal inked just recently?

While, I can appreciate Kanye's vision I can understand where Nike might have been coming from with Kanye being limited to his overall creative vision in regards to creating collections upon collection under the Kanye West/Nike Brand. Understand people while Kanye West might be the hugest thing to you because of his music their are MILLIONS upon MILLIONS who have no clue who Kanye West is and those millions are the regular consumer who just go into stores to buy shoes because of the actual purpose shoes were made for. Not to mention it doesn't help that the people who have a tiny idea of who is don't have good perceptions of him. Why is the Air Force 1 till this day a staple in Nike let alone shoes period because it is a simple clean shoe that the average consumer will buy. The Yeezy shoes to most "regular" people would be a crazy shoe they would never wear so why take that chance with mass producing tons of shoes with the Kanye West imprint that might now sell? Let alone clothes that might be a little "weird" to the average person? I hope I'm wrong but I have a feeling that the Red October probably won't even come out. The amount of disrespect Kanye is spewing out at Nike is a slap in the face. We gave you a chance in the first place now you're dissing us and now you're joining Adidas? Kanye talking about how he's gonna put Nike's CEO on the Summer Jam screen, like really?
mean.gif
Sometimes, it's just best to be quiet and work. It's interesting though because he was wearing the Red October during one of his early Yeezus shows so was this Adidas deal inked just recently.
As people have stated before, I also believe these will be hitting outlets. Why waste X number of pairs that they have already produced?

no offense, and I did not grow up being handed anything either but that is a poor mans way of thinking and exactly why a lot of "african american" families do not establish generational wealth. I heard the same thing so many times growing up, "I had to work for what I have, my kids should too" and I could not disagree more. I am working my hardest towards just being a millionaire (not talking super millionaire or billionaire) but that is to set my daughter and overall family up so they will never have to want. You want your kids to work? Groom them in the family business so they can continue to help it grow or sustain it's success and keep that generational wealth going. They want to do their own thing? Fine, but if they fail they have family wealth and business to fall back on. It's bigger than just getting by, or working for what you have. There has to be one great person to achieve great success and keep that going by handing it on to the future generation(s).
As someone who actually had an inheritance I don't believe in doing this. My kids will work and earn whatever they have and they will be better people for it. There will be nothing for them to "fall back on". Besides money for college they'll always have a home but that's it.

Repped. "You can show them the water, but can't force them to drink it."

No diss, but I feel often this line of thinking is for people to justify working hard all their life with little/nothing to show for it. In turn, they penny pinch at the few things they have overestatung their value hoping their kids get caught in they same.

In before I hear every parent wants their kids to do better then them etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom