Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
pimp.gif
nice pickup
Thanks!

Don C IG!! @givenchydonc

Edit: Coincidence... I commented on the pic he posted of WISH ATL asking about Red Octobers and he puts them in his next pic

Didn't you understand that this picture is ironical?
All this shop stuff is Fake. Including the RO with Cherry glow sole.

I can co-sign that shoes are sitting at Nike distribution. 

I can CONFIRM that the "authentic" pairs these NYC cats are claiming are NOT from Nike Distribution. 

As of today, shoes have NOT been offered to ANY store for distribution.

Last edited:
Anybody feel that AY's will perhaps lose their hype status because Ye won't be seen in them anymore, and for the most part anyone he affiliates with won't want to wear them because of the possibility of some sort of negative backlash from Kanye. 

Playing devils advocate here guys.

I know the limited numbers and perceived high social status will make these shoes hyped to the max because heads think if they are wearing them then they will be well respected, even if they are riding the bus.  Which I believe is what is wrong with the culture now.

Taobao is the chinese eBay.
You have fake like you have legit stuff. -> Like on eBay.
And to your knowledge, a lot of early pairs from differents guys (Kicksordie, RetroShop, Jsu Sneaks …) are from taobao.
Early stolen pairs.
Bingo. They're "legit" but not LEGIT. 

The wiseguy dude that was on here before supplied most of them. He wanted $5k a pair for a FSR.

Seen a bunch of these at solecon today. Even Trinidad James was commenting on how the majority of pairs out there are suspect

Who knows what a real pair of RO look like these days? Ive seen pictures online, on ebay, and seen them in person and they all look exactly like what Kanye wore BUT everyone stil says they're fake. 

There are authentic pairs of these out there (at least in NYC) an nobody wants to admit they are real. It's so annoying.

On a side note, What the Kobe 8's> Red Octobers. Dont nobody care about those Red Yeezys anymore....

Thats y i don't **** with y2s. The fakes are too close to the real thing. These and grey market gr jordans are shoes I don't want to risk touching

Seen a bunch of these at solecon today. Even Trinidad James was commenting on how the majority of pairs out there are suspect
They are all suspect, no one has any validity to their pairs.  They have sources that say they are real.  That's how it goes, we aren't "connected" enough to know whether they are in fact authentic.  Glad people are wearing them at least. 

It's funny how the early pairs went from being, we know people, to we stole them, to now we sold them. 

The new pop up shop era of online sneaker boutiques has created an endless circle of he said, she said nonsense.  If these do drop more info about these early pairs will surface. 

Thats y i don't **** with y2s. The fakes are too close to the real thing. These and grey market gr jordans are shoes I don't want to risk touching
Yeezy 2's are pretty easy to tell, the inside tag and the stitching on the insole tells a lot. There's other things but those two areas are where fakes and authentic's really distance themselves.

I want to see these real RO's inside stitching under the insoles. Anyone got pics?

Yeezy 2's are pretty easy to tell, the inside tag and the stitching on the insole tells a lot. There's other things but those two areas are where fakes and authentic's really distance themselves.

I want to see these real RO's inside stitching under the insoles. Anyone got pics?

^^^Anybody??

@Mark081990
 you get breakfast, lunch, dinner, AND dessert for all of your fabulous updates!!
Yay @PRGirlGoneRogue sign me up!!! Hope the breakfast, lunch, dinner, AND dessert offer is still on the table when I no longer give updates!!

Legitimate information has become increasingly scarce.

You can bet that when we do get a RD that you'll be on a PM'ing list with all of the release info (locations/procedures) I have!

You've provided my updated posts / this thread with more than enough information we wouldn't have had. This of course is assuming I have anything to share when a release is announced haha.

Yay @PRGirlGoneRogue sign me up!!! Hope the breakfast, lunch, dinner, AND dessert offer is still on the table when I no longer give updates!!

Legitimate information has become increasingly scarce.

You can bet that when we do get a RD that you'll be on a PM'ing list with all of the release info (locations/procedures) I have!

You've provided my updated posts / this thread with more than enough information we wouldn't have had. This of course is assuming I have anything to share when a release is announced haha.
YOU AIN'T GOT THE ANSWERS!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom