Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy but i got a fam member in Riverdale and is seemed OK "good" side of the bronx lol

But yea thx for the info @alp

Branson Rd, Bronx not good blocks

#PLATANO

I went to school in riverdale and while it's nicer thanks the rest of the Bronx, plenty of people still get stabbed/robbed in that area

It would be best if these never released. The air yeezy line is now best kept as urban legend status to me. These never "releasing" would be the perfect ending...

....before kanye eventually returns to Nike

Last edited:

he start rocking the drose, so Adidas can start selling some basketball shoes..lol
How can you call D.Rose shoes "Basketball shoes". This guy plays 10 games/year.

Moreover, Adidas is planning to break his contract, or at least to ask him back some money he received because of all his injuries.

you need to be slapped & thread banned

91 to 105 just to say that

i aint done catching up tho

@PRGirlGoneRogue is that you in your avy
nerd.gif

devil.gif

I hope Soccer fans don't get mad when they're jerseys start looking like aprons.

Coming soon World Cup X Kanye skirt jerseys.

Last edited:
Off topic but has anyone noticed how far Geno Smith has fallen off since he got blasted on Twitter/IG for getting had w fake RO's?

Dude was AWFUL against the Fins Sunday..

Rex yanked his *** after he'd seen enough and he looked like he just ish the bed...:rofl:rollin

Yeezus RO curse in full effect!

@PRGirlGoneRogue
is that you in your avy :nerd:

:evil:  

I hope Soccer fans don't get mad when they're jerseys start looking like aprons.

Coming soon World Cup X Kanye skirt jerseys.

I hope PPRGirl ends up being a 40 year old, overweight, bald headed man trying to troll some of ya'll for LULZ and free info.

Last edited:
Off topic but has anyone noticed how far Geno Smith has fallen off since he got blasted on Twitter/IG for getting had w fake RO's?

Dude was AWFUL against the Fins Sunday..

Rex yanked his *** after he'd seen enough and he looked like he just ish the bed...:rofl:rollin

Yeezus RO curse in full effect!

Dude was awful before the Y2 incident.

Lol the restock is really going to be the most recent heat that dropped the past couple months not sure what that has to do with the redoctobers :rolleyes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom