Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
So to bring it back to kicks,

Has anyone heard about those pairs from hype feet being sold? I live a few blocks from the NYC locale but Im not stupid enough to think i can walk in there and demand answers, lol.

There's NO SOLID RO info, so we're asking serious PR/industry questions, minus some obvious lack of liquid ingestion by some folks on here lol...

Other than that who cares?

Keep scrolling, clicking next, or contribute some solid info... if not then Keep it movin...

Last edited:
There's NO SOLID RO info, so we're asking serious PR/industry questions, minus some obvious lack of liquid ingestion by some folks on here lol...

Other than that who cares?

Keep scrolling, clicking next, or contribute some solid info... if not then Keep it movin...
Ohhh ok, ill make sure to add that to my niketalk user guide: when no solid info on release turn thread into general discussion. Got it.

This thread got us like...

Yeezy news or Ahta?

Man+s+hardest+decision.+Source+South+Park+Episode+Bebe+s+Boobs+Destroy_2ace29_4726781.gif

I know it kinda has absolutely anything to do with the release...

Is there a possibility that Nike would "re-release" or retro the AY 1 & 2 with different names down the road?
I mean they did it for KG, and Jason Kidd, and other athletes?

The Yeezy is in a different league though. They released those KG, Kidd, and Webber models because people remembered them as late 90s Nike basketball classics first and foremost, they just happened to be associated with players that weren't under their umbrella anymore.

The appeal of the Yeezy is as much about Kanye and his image as it is about the actual design. Some would argue one over the other but overall they're intertwined. They can try to drop it as the "Nike Air Rapper 1" but it just wouldn't hold the same effect, and I don't think Nike wants to risk tainting the success of the originals. Plus it would just look desperate.

MODS, PLEASE LOCK THIS DAMN THREAD!!!

Who gives a rats a*$ about this chick! This is supposed to be about the RO's, NOT A HOOTERS GIRL fanzine!

LOCK IT UP ALREADY

lmao at the jump these past couple page. PRGirl out here givin these dudes that stamina boost
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Kinda reminds me of the Big Bang Theory when Penny and the other 2 girls go into the comic book store for the first time, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom