Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
why are we still looking at fake RO's though? this pair looks the exact same way every other pair has looked. im actually waiting on a pair, myself bc i wanna see them up close and personal to compare and contrast.
How is it fake?

That pair in the pic is legit, not sure about the guy though.

sneaker nerds say heat.

when i wear older pairs of jordans or sbs... hell even my beat tan yeezys.

yo dawg dem jointz is some heat  yo.

i'm like errrrmmmmmmm thanks bro.

How is it fake?

That pair in the pic is legit, not sure about the guy though.

they all look the same. the shoe is dead imo. totally discredited. even if/when they finally DO drop. nobody is going to know or care if you have a real or fake pair with the amount of fakes that are out there. its crazy. kanye isn't even with nike anymore lol. nike is slacking imo, the hype is dying already. i just feel like nobody cares anymore and for people that MIGHT have real pairs, nobody is going to pay the asking price because of how many on point fakes there are out there. it's too risky to spend that type of money on a potentially fake pair. i dont think this has every happened to a shoe before. ye better hurry up and drop something with Y3 because thats the nail in the coffin for the RO. if yeezy drops something before the RO drops, nobody is going to care about the RO anymore. like he said in his interview. that concept is already 3 years old. this might be the first time the hype backfired in nikes face.

Last edited:

sneaker nerds say heat.

Thank you. I'm too old. At 33, aint no way I'm referring to a shoe as heat or any of these names like "he got game".

sneaker nerds say heat.

Thank you. I'm too old. At 33, aint no way I'm referring to a shoe as heat or any of these names like "he got game".

+1

"yall getting the blk toe xiii's?"
"no " "were gettin the ray allen he got game jordans tho"
:x

im 31. god forbid i call a shoe by its nick name or refer to it as heat even though it is indeed categorized as a hot shoe. :x

yo your guys are a trip. all high and mighty. why is this thread evens still open?? it just leaves room for this nonsense.

sneaker nerds say heat.

+1

"yall getting the blk toe xiii's?"
"no " "were gettin the ray allen he got game jordans tho"
sick.gif
I JUST TURNED THIRTAYYY

AND I CANT STAND IT MAN.

I'm coming to visit you. We need a man to man.

School been over for me compa.

Wasn't singling you out mano, as I'm 33 and graduated from college over a decade ago.

That said, alot of cats try to go in on some of the younger heads on here (I've been guilty of it plenty) for the sneaker slang, lack of knowledge, rookie-ness, etc.

At one time we were all newbs, we should be trying to help the younger generation of "sneakerheads" (please dont crucify me for using THE most common name used to describe the people that partake in our hobby) with knowledge, advice, etc. rather than mocking and insulting them.

Let's (and i include myself here as well) get off our high horse/high & mighty attitude and help instead of divide.

And I'm a sneakerhead, although i prefer the term "enthusiast", lol. Oh, and i own PLENTY of heat. BE easy paiza.

only thing worse then calling a shoe "heat" is referring to a shoe that doesn't resell for over $500 "baby heat"

Last edited:
I'm 45 and it really grinds my gears when I'm trying to sleep on the street for sneakers and the teenagers are being loud

Last edited:
Wasn't singling you out mano, as I'm 33 and graduated from college over a decade ago.

That said, alot of cats try to go in on some of the younger heads on here (I've been guilty of it plenty) for the sneaker slang, lack of knowledge, rookie-ness, etc.

At one time we were all newbs, we should be trying to help the younger generation of "sneakerheads" (please dont crucify me for using THE most common name used to describe the people that partake in our hobby) with knowledge, advice, etc. rather than mocking and insulting them.

Let's (and i include myself here as well) get off our high horse/high & mighty attitude and help instead of divide.

And I'm a sneakerhead, although i prefer the term "enthusiast", lol. Oh, and i own PLENTY of heat. BE easy paiza.
Still, I aint been to NY, or East coast DMV area in my life...I need them B-Fresco yambs as a welcome to town gift.

Followers of Islam thought it to be in bad taste for the name of Allah to be produced on the shoe, intention or not. Your comment of "So what" comes off as insensitive to other's religion.

It's backwards Habibi, it's not even Allah in Arabic on there. It's not disrespect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom