Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Must have paid more than retail on 'em.
Lol this is whats wrong with most of you and why most you don't get shoes or connects

Keep thinking everything retail. 

Better camp by that computer or go camp out for 100 hours you want these at retail and you still most likely will fail!

Guys with connects/bots etc. Don't have to **** on and brag to the guys without , if they're not willing to help.

Guys without the connects/bots you don't have to be so salty lol. Do your research and prepare.

Lol this is whats wrong with most of you and why most you don't get shoes or connects

Better camp by that computer or go camp out for 100 hours you want these at retail and you still most likely will fail!

Chrispi why are you even a NT member if all you do is come in here to bash NT. Most of us do not care if you have connects or not. I respect your hustle and that's awesome you got pairs. Real talk. But on another level, most of us are here to contribute and help each other out. All you have been doing is acting like you are better than us, calling is NT losers. If you are so high and mighty, please stop wasting your precious time to call us losers. Look in the mirror, you are the real loser brotha.

Can anyone shed light on why just fooot locker r dropping these? And not nike? I lowkey would've expected JUST nike or if that's the case JUST nike and another company. No nike no nothing. Just footlocker. Pretty sus; not in the sense of a troll but just like lolwut

Can anyone shed light on why just fooot locker r dropping these? And not nike? I lowkey would've expected JUST nike or if that's the case JUST nike and another company. No nike no nothing. Just footlocker. Pretty sus; not in the sense of a troll but just like lolwut

Nike will most likely wait until release date is closer to announce . I'm pretty positive they will have them too

Like someone else said, in order for this to go decent it will have to be a silent drop

Kanye and Adidas Sep 2014 for release?
nerd.gif

Dunno how legit this is in lieu of other news but here:

http://revolt.tv/news/kanye-and-adi...boration/9308E810-976E-43AD-B281-C290DA907235

i heard from a friend who works with nike that these will NOT drop on NDC. he said nike wants nothing to do with the drop the way things ended with Kanye.

didn't Ron say they were being moved from Memphis, but that he didn't know where they were going.  Maybe it's because they gave them to Footlocker.

:lol:

seriously?

:lol:

You realize there's a HIGH majority of older posters in here who have probably NEVER paid resell price and in fact paid under retail? LOL I for example have NEVER paid or fattened a resellers pocket. I got every release I wanted this year, Jordan, Lebron, Supreme, SB, etc. and all copped for retail or less. I have 0 connects/plugs in the industry. If my "plug" is charging me over retail how exactly is that a connect? Just because you were able to attain something because you wanted to pay 100x the MSRP doesn't mean anything TBH.

i think chrispikicks chrispikicks is the guy that does those bogus raffles

dude keeps changing his name

No, this is a different jerk off. He is "friends" with the price gauging and blatant lier NYC Company, probably the same person or his life partner. The buy shoes at current resale prices and then charge 2-4 times that amount. He/they think they are cool and have connects because they pay the resale prices the connects ask. I am guessing every other aspect of their life sucks so bad they have to insult the members here who want to put in work to try to get a pair for retail. Just block them.

Must have paid more than retail on 'em.

You've got way too much of your own personal worth tied up into these red shoes that nobody will care how many pairs you had early a week from now.

Your literally acting like that kid that everybody ignored until he had something that people wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom