Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.

They said it was bringing way too much traffic to the site so they removed it. Fool read some pages and stop asking questions that have been answered 500 times already.
Smh first post I ever did and of coarse a ignorant internet smart *** has to chime in and start name calling.. I don't have time like you to be reading on pages and pages of forums smfh, I will ask whatever question I have. Thanks! No reply necessary.

Smh first post I ever did and of coarse a ignorant internet smart *** has to chime in and start name calling.. I don't have time like you to be reading on pages and pages of forums smfh, I will ask whatever question I have. Thanks! No reply necessary.

You come off very egotistical, basically saying your time is more valuable then ours. You don't have to read 500 pages just the last two to figure out your question has been answered 50 times. Maybe that's how this thread got to be so long to begin with. People who have been around get offended when brand new members come in and want to be spoon fed information.

You come off very egotistical, basically saying your time is more valuable then ours. You don't have to read 500 pages just the last two to figure out your question has been answered 50 times. Maybe that's how this thread got to be so long to begin with. People who have been around get offended when brand new members come in and want to be spoon fed information.

Last edited:
Thread is in desperate need of a post count minimum. lol @ when someone lipping off with a join date as a time of day.

Last edited:

Thread is in desperate need of a post count minimum. lol @ when someone lipping off with a join date as a time of day.
At least 1k.
Now we're talking 
devil.gif

I'd be heavily surprised if Nike blessed Foot Locker with two EXCLUSIVES to end the year. These or the Oregon Foams "will/should" hit NDC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom