Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
to some of you that have gotten thru on footlocker how did you do it? 

without script of course.

everytime i would attempt to cop something just for the hell of it on there i would fail.

to some of you that have gotten thru on footlocker how did you do it? 

without script of course.

everytime i would attempt to cop something just for the hell of it on there i would fail.

Everything you click add to cart, Pray. Lol...

Keep an eye on twitter, don't quit trying until Footlocker tweets the shoes have been Sold Out.

Associate at the factory down here in Nola gave a little info too, possibly now true but he seemed pretty sure.

So back when cement 3's dropped i used footlocker striked out. the site froze. So just to clarify, If i get the shoes in my cart will i be good?  Or is it first to checkout? If it is theres no hope. But if it's first to get in the cart and you can pay within a day or so game just changed.

So back when cement 3's dropped i used footlocker striked out. the site froze. So just to clarify, If i get the shoes in my cart will i be good?  Or is it first to checkout? If it is theres no hope. But if it's first to get in the cart and you can pay within a day or so game just changed.

once you get the shoes in cart you're good but theres a time limit

correct me if im wrong

Can someone tell whats the best option when added to THE cart, to check out with paypal or to just to to THE check out screen?

So I just got info also... But it's not good you guys. Ignorance is bliss

but we're not ignorant, we know you know something we don't know

8ac0b76645a7671a39788f47ecdd30e2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom