Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
These shoes won't release but their will be a Nike air yeezy 3.

These shoes will be an urban legend like the OG black/gold air Jordan 1's

U
I told yall info Wed. ..no mom and pops...Ubiq confirmed raffle...so expect other boutiques on RO retailer list...Nike doesn't want to be responsible for ruining Christmas

UBIQ confirmed tho...I live close enough to get a ticket and I see no such confirmation on their twitter

It's not nonsense.it would be neanderthal to try to flame.just do your homework. All my info always comes to fruition.im not trolling just adding concrete info.I have a family member who is apart of launch team at Nike hq.U know Marteen?

reported as span

Dude is a walking contradiction lol

Charlemagne the god is that you?

you dudes complain about Jordan brand every day yet you still wearing Jordan's tho...

Agreed I hope nike makes these very available no limited quantities so Kanye can get off his high horse yea the shoes are dope but what if.....WHAT IF EVERYBODY COULD GET THEM WITH EASE....DEATH TO RESELLERS LOL
If you were following this thread you would know that this is a reason kanye left nike because he wants everyone to be able to obtain his shoes....

If you were following this thread you would know that this is a reason kanye left nike because he wants everyone to be able to obtain his shoes....
Lol I don't need to follow a thread for that I could just watch one of those memorable rants.... I love what he's trying to do it's just not possible this day in age ....... Companies know it's consumer case in fact nike hires it's consumer they know that this younger generation are OBSESSED with exclusives lol it doesn't matter what the shoe looks like...but if the shoes were readily available no one would want them and Nike couldn't justify the price... Kanye has a good idea too bad it's not the 90s

This was my chat with a FTL associate. I still had another question about a shipment I recently made. Basically got hung up on.

Lynsi B. has entered the session.
Matt:  Will the all Red Yeezy 2s be releasing on Friday the 27th
Lynsi B.: Thank you for contacting Footlocker.com Customer Care!
Lynsi B.: Unfortunately, we do not currently have information on the release of that item. Please keep an eye on our website as well as on our Twitter and Facebook Social Media Channels.
Matt: Will they still be released?
Lynsi B.: We do not have that information right now.
Lynsi B. has exited the session.
You are no longer connected with Customer Service.

Last edited:
Actually, now that their is sooo much hype around this shoe (or any shoe with hype) they can gr them becAuse of the hype it has gained. Jordans wouldnt be **** if it wasnt for the hype, now their all pretty kuch gr and people still want them... Nike knows what theyre doing!

mean.gif
good man, you can sleep in on Friday then.. 

Lmao man I'm sure he's wearing it again just to flex. people tend to forget dudes a regular guy like us, if u had a brand new sneaker everyone was after why not wear it, on stage, before everyone else has it? Confusing tho? Yes. Very. But not nothing to crucify the dude about
but he regular dudes dont have sneaker companies paying us to work for them.. what a slap in the face to Adidas for him to be wearing those RO's.  LMAO and he was trying to talk on all those radio shoes about his convictions and the reason he left nike.... blah blah.. he is walking contradiction.  

Last edited:
y'all really need to leave those seasonal FTL/NDC chat reps alone man :lol: You think they have concrete info?

You're going to see pics of Red Yeezys surface now and all I got to say is that your pair is not official unless the following holds true :

A)Youre Kanye
B)You're part of Kanye's Clique
C)Nike or Kanye Management gave you a pair

Everything else we don't care what factory or who you got them from...not authentic..the end

Just casually browsing this thread.. and for the regulars about how many lurkers and new members just for this thread do you think there are .. thats all I see

do you guys think that customer service is going to give strangers information before they release it on twitter?  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom