Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Does anyone else think they're gonna retro these shoes down the road? 

Like I'm thinking about how currently, Adidas brought back the Kobe 1 and named it the "Crazy 1".

I could see Nike bringing these back, For the Yeezy1 all they have to do is rename them and get rid of the "Yeezy" stitch on the back of tab thingy(forget the actual name of the damn thing)

and for the Yeezy 2 just get rid of the phoenix.

10 years from now, the hype will be dead and Kanye's aggression towards, well, everything will have died down. 

This is just wishful thinking. Why not make use of the molds they have I reckon. 
of course nike will retro these.. 

I'm not saying the shoes are sus it's just funny that none of the pairs that got out have boxes

edit: why am I explaining myself you know what I'm saying you're just trying to promote yourself

Lmao trying to promote my middleman business on here? Negative. I've been on this site way before I even started doing middleman services. God forbid I post red yeezys in a red yeezy thread :lol:

Back to the Ticci X Nike Comment I feel like nike has been taking cues from his designs for a while. The design are evident in the lebron TT 9 and the lebron low champ back birds of paradise design. 

Does anyone else think they're gonna retro these shoes down the road? 

Like I'm thinking about how currently, Adidas brought back the Kobe 1 and named it the "Crazy 1".

I could see Nike bringing these back, For the Yeezy1 all they have to do is rename them and get rid of the "Yeezy" stitch on the back of tab thingy(forget the actual name of the damn thing)

and for the Yeezy 2 just get rid of the phoenix.

10 years from now, the hype will be dead and Kanye's aggression towards, well, everything will have died down. 

This is just wishful thinking. Why not make use of the molds they have I reckon. 
Very well said 
nthat.gif

Why are people saying that the quality on that pair is wrong? They look perfectly fine, if any of you were to take a picture with flash on of a pair of solars you'd be saying the same thing for that shoe.

If you have that much passion for a sneaker, than fakes wouldn't be an option. At the end of the day yeezy's are for attention. Anybody who says otherwise is lying to themselves. I don't even wear my solars often because I feel like an attention ***** when ever I do

Last edited:

Why are people saying that the quality on that pair is wrong? They look perfectly fine, if any of you were to take a picture with flash on of a pair of solars you'd be saying the same thing for that shoe.
LMAO at people happily buying fakes
laugh.gif

Anyways, got these in today for a purchase I'll be middlemanning. Quality is nice on em but I still think the quality on Solars/Plats is way nicer. I'll get more detailed pics when before I ship them out to their new owner.

IG @soleexchangesneaks
That's what I'm saying.

If you have that much passion for a sneaker, than fakes wouldn't be an option. At the end of the day yeezy's are for attention. Anybody who says otherwise is lying to themselves. I don't even wear my solars often because I feel like an attention ***** when ever I do

I think that depends on how much you pay. the Yeezy is a cool shoe and a cool concept and if you could cop for retail you would do it no question, doesn't make you an attention wh***. now if your paying 2-6k for a pair it's probably a different story, cuz you could get actual luxury sneakers for way less. The whole concept of the Yeezys was that they were supposed to be an affordable luxury sneaker so when you paying stacks just to have em it completely defeats the purpose...

Last edited:
this whole red october colorway is out of control man people making all red everything now its embarrassing 

I think that depends on how much you pay. the Yeezy is a cool shoe and a cool concept and if you could cop for retail you would do it no question, doesn't make you an attention wh***. now if your paying 2-6k for a pair it's probably a different story, cuz you could get actual luxury sneakers for way less. The whole concept of the Yeezys was that they were supposed to be an affordable luxury sneaker so when you paying stacks just to have em it completely defeats the purpose...
i just bought mine to stunt on IG tho. Likes + Followers > Wearing in real life.

THIS IS THE TOPIC OF THE YEEZY ???

COME ON STOP TALKING ABOUT **** AND PLEASE SPEAK ABOUT "THE RED OCTOBER"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom