Official Nike Air Yeezy Thread #3

Originally Posted by kicks4all

Check out the sic Yeezy #2 release party video at THE Aficionado...
if you don't know...

http://www.youtube.com/v/GdwA3KncdAY&rel=1 http://www.youtube.com/v/GdwA3KncdAY&rel=1

Is that like a member's only shoe store? If so what does one have to do to join?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

and thunderchunk they arent wasting their time...its a member's only store and is a great because there is no camping/waiting/worrying....everyone leaves happy from that place....u guys haggle mom and pops stores while they are chillen, guarunteed a shoe and having a great time with homies...if i were you i wouldnt knock their spot....
Yeezys might be a different beast.
but for regular sneakers... members only?
I'd pay extra to never be seen with such swagless bums

dude is ringing up sneakers in a tux.
they aren't buying shoes at this point, they're buying an image of exclusivity... its sad.

Cmon man ur tellin me if u were invited to b part of a members only spot and never have to worry about campin and waitin for a shoe u wouldn't accept it.Swag has nothin to do with where u buy ur stuff at. In the end its all the same wen its on ur foot or body, u just gotta rock it right whatever the brand may bto have this so called "swag". N the guys with memberships r worthy enough to earn a spot as a member so I wouldn't knock them. If anythinI'd think u were a bum for not understandin the concept. N the guy ringing u up in a tux means he takes his business serious n is professional

the image of exclusivity is what drives this whole forum and the whole business...smh at that comment

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

dude is ringing up sneakers in a tux.
they aren't buying shoes at this point, they're buying an image of exclusivity... its sad.
N the guy ringing u up in a tux means he takes his business serious n is professional

the image of exclusivity is what drives this whole forum and the whole business...smh at that comment
I'd wear a tux too I was making $ hand over fist for a bunch of grown men that "need" to have overpriced sneakers.
laugh.gif
Even Steve wears tuxes when hes making $ off 7th graders.
and unfortunately yes, exclusivity is a big part of sneakers nowaday, and its sad.
I'm not throwing stones at the owner, more to the customers and to the point that this is actually an epitome of what has become commonplace in thesneakerworld.

Like SOMEONE ELSE SAID ON THIS BOARD, Nike is no longer selling sneakers. They're selling stories, packs, and "You dont even got deeeeeez"exclusivity.
There is obviously a market for it... but does that make it less sad?

ITS NOT FUN ANYMORE. ESPECIALLY SINCE PEEPS EITHER NEVER WEAR THE SHOES OR JUST SELL THEM TO SOMEONE ELSE WHO ISNT GOING TO WEAR THEM.

Does anyone have that pic of Lil Wayne wearing the black and pink joints? My bro wants that pic and I cant find it anywear on google at all. Thanks.

i think i saw it in thread #2...all ive seen here is drake and fakes haha....
laugh.gif

anyways trying to help a fellow nt'er out at the moment hopefully everyone is able to complete the set or at least get one of these
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jphonix

one of my sneaker connects lives in the hood, said he ain't keeping his yeezy's because he can't stunt with them in the hood, he said hood cats ain't up on 'em at all... he ended up selling me his zens for dumb cheap...

i have a feeling that the tans will get hood love tho, since they resemble timbs so much...

i'm getting tans for retail... don't know if i can get multiple pairs like i did zens yet tho, so don't pm me...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

The hype for these are way down, maybe I'll be able to get multi× pairs

Well of course dude were like 3weeks away from release date.. Its absurd to me whoever would wanna hype the shoes up at this time.... Tust me these shoes aregonna go quick I wouldn't sleep on them.

Originally Posted by SiG21

Originally Posted by jphonix

one of my sneaker connects lives in the hood, said he ain't keeping his yeezy's because he can't stunt with them in the hood, he said hood cats ain't up on 'em at all... he ended up selling me his zens for dumb cheap...

i have a feeling that the tans will get hood love tho, since they resemble timbs so much...

i'm getting tans for retail... don't know if i can get multiple pairs like i did zens yet tho, so don't pm me...
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
i gotta admit, that timberland resemblance thing soundsvery absurd
roll.gif

Compare these to the Zen or Blk/pink Yeezy, these are no doubt the least favorite CW out of the three according to the growing rate of this thread, it stillwont be an easy cop though. After everything said and done, these will have the lowest resell price on EBAY out of all three. I predict around 400 give ortake.

its quiet now, when lines start popping up and prices are the same everyone is gonna act like they dont know what hit them.... I predict same prices, stopsleeping

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

its quiet now, when lines start popping up and prices are the same everyone is gonna act like they dont know what hit them.... I predict same prices, stop sleeping

Co-sign. The quiet before the storm
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

its quiet now, when lines start popping up and prices are the same everyone is gonna act like they dont know what hit them.... I predict same prices, stop sleeping

Co-sign. The quiet before the storm
laugh.gif

Word.
laugh.gif

Meth is watching...
nerd.gif

Let's not get locked, people.

Originally Posted by lebanesesneakerfiend

if anyone is needing a size 10 in the zen greys PM me.
Wow come on........
You couldnt just put it in your sig??
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom