Official Nike Air Yeezy Thread #3

^^^Is that a ajoke. Do not bet on it.^^^

better start saving up a about $600 cash plus a DMP XI

the shoes don't even come close to compare in value.

i personally would not give up my dmp xi's for the yeezy's. they are probly the last xi that was built with some sort of quality haha.

Originally Posted by waldoaz

what the hell this foe flippin out........600 plus dmp....hahahahahahaah
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
.......i hate resellers but im down to give up my yeezy forthose 11 d/s plus cash after that happens ill quit sneaker forever.......

Originally Posted by frank148925

what the hell this foe flippin out........600 plus dmp....hahahahahahaah
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
.......i hate resellers but im down to give up my yeezy for those 11 d/s plus cash after that happens ill quit sneaker forever.......
let me add that some foe over at the dunkxchange LA wanted 700 for a d/s dmp pack both the 6 and the 11 i would have given him my yeezys off myfeet plus 200 bills on the quickness,,,,

I'm still looking for the black ones for retail and Will is still looking for the Zens for retail. Size 8 for both pairs. We're not paying $500 or $600but, keep this in mind. When I bought my Zens, the guy didn't want to hook it up for retail, instead I paid $450 and now that guy is wishing he did hook itup as he wants the Pearls. Sorry buddy, one hand washes the other and both wash the face.

You must be caught up in the hype man
laugh.gif

The only shoe that can be of equal trade is something along the lines of the Premier XX3. The point is it would have to be as limited as the Yeezy. And what isup with that beat up pair above me haha looks like somebody tried to change their oil with those joints on

Originally Posted by sosmoove

The only shoe that can be of equal trade is something along the lines of the Premier XX3. The point is it would have to be as limited as the Yeezy. And what is up with that beat up pair above me haha looks like somebody tried to change their oil with those joints on
yeezy's are equal trade with the primier 23's??are you serious?
sick.gif

Originally Posted by jayzprieto23

The only shoe that can be of equal trade is something along the lines of the Premier XX3. The point is it would have to be as limited as the Yeezy. And what is up with that beat up pair above me haha looks like somebody tried to change their oil with those joints on
sick.gif

Naw the Yeezy's aren't even close to the Premiers but what im saying is if you plan on making a trade, nobody is going to trade with you unless itsthat limited. Premiers are untouchable at this point no one in their right mind would make that trade.

Originally Posted by jayzprieto23

sick.gif

Hell na I would NEVER trade a premier XX3 for a pair of YEEZYS

and
roll.gif
at that beat up pair of YEEZYS

you must be trying to justify the rape prices that your store is charging
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom