Official Nike Air Yeezy Thread #3

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

laugh.gif
if you don't know what stores have them by the THIRD installment, you lose.

and ur answer is in THE FIRST POST....

add a few DTLR's....and ur set. You could always call around....
wink.gif
it's all good i figured i would come to niketalk first before i make calls looks like i should've done the opposite but just because ididn't want the first two colorways and i haven't been looking into which stores have them doesn't mean that i can't grab a pair

maybe its just me, but the Swoosh on Tinker's looks like it GITD also. hmmmm

someone wanna hook up all 3 pairs of Yeezys at retail+shipping. Thanks
smile.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Will is the EXACT reason I dont wanna come into these Yeezy threads anymore. Dude think he's all high and mighty when in fact hes just like the rest of theresellers, charging MORE than retail for PROFIT. A $215 shoe that he's reselling for $600 doesnt equal a reseller? HUH. And add to the fact that he'sclaiming he is NIKETALK. EFF OUTTA HERE, go to the General forum with a thread like that and lets see you not get roasted for saying something like that.

BTW, the Tans are dope and I DO have a connect that can get me a pair for retail so I will be copping.

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Will is the EXACT reason I dont wanna come into these Yeezy threads anymore go to the General forum with a thread like that and lets see you not get roasted for saying something like that.
maybe you are right, maybe....
I am not NikeTalk, but as confirmed by you, WR3=Yeezy thread

I guess it's "urban camping" for me.

No connect, nothing to do that week...

Looks like I'll be posted in front of Nike Town.

Jager, trees, and waiting isn't so bad.......I guess
grin.gif

What would NT like for me 2 do 2 help the community for the Tan Yeezys? I am sure I can set something up with the mom n pop stores just 2make sure the kicks go2 NikeTalkers. Any suggestions?

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

What would NT like for me 2 do 2 help the community for the Tan Yeezys? I am sure I can set something up with the mom n pop stores just 2make sure the kicks go 2 NikeTalkers. Any suggestions?
buy me a pair
smile.gif
?

Awwwww man. I just pulled myself out of a huge scam on FEEBAY (got that word from Will)
pimp.gif

I asked this guy for tagged pics and sent me pics of the mosy horrible fakes I have seen yet.
These things had clear soles!
I will post pics a little later...You guys have to stay in tune for these. These Things are knee-slappers.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingRamey

why do you guys feel the need to respond and go at will all the time?

4 real. Most of Will posts are responses. So if your tired of seeing his posts stop calling him out or metioning his name.
Duh.
eyes.gif

Its like calling 911 but getting mad when the cops come.lol
laugh.gif

Just came back from NikeTown NYC from getting my homegirl some dunks. She camped with me for the black/black Yeezy so im returning the favor. Who out there cando a size 8 favor for me like she did? Shout out 2 BambiiPooh.
BTW, all limited/hypebeast shoes launching at NikeTown from now on will be Raffle status. Enjoy

Originally Posted by jphonix

Originally Posted by JORDAN 23 lives

I'm pretty sure no-one here takes Will that serious. We all know he's a reseller. Move on.
PS. You dress like an idiot.
quality, not quantity...
I'm pretty sure plenty of people take will that serious. people came in here telling him to off himself, people put him on ignore status, mods clowned him, etc. 1 of black & pinks so far, and i only brought that up because will was insinuating that i don't go hard...

herb.
co-sign for most of this stuff. A lot of stuff I have planned has not come 2 light yet
tongue.gif

I HATE WHEN people say their collection is about " quality, not quantity... "

Everyone that collect shoes well have a collection that is full of shoes that they feel is quality .

ALL collections are full of quality shoes . Just my thoughts .

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by jphonix

Originally Posted by JORDAN 23 lives

I'm pretty sure no-one here takes Will that serious. We all know he's a reseller. Move on.
PS. You dress like an idiot.
quality, not quantity...
I'm pretty sure plenty of people take will that serious. people came in here telling him to off himself, people put him on ignore status, mods clowned him, etc. 1 of black & pinks so far, and i only brought that up because will was insinuating that i don't go hard...

herb.
co-sign for most of this stuff. A lot of stuff I have planned has not come 2 light yet
tongue.gif

I HATE WHEN people say their collection is about " quality, not quantity... "

Everyone that collect shoes well have a collection that is full of shoes that they feel is quality .

ALL collections are full of quality shoes . Just my thoughts .

AWWWWW SNAP!
eyes.gif
Getem RICO!

Back
Top Bottom