* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

Where do you live? Their processing process is slow as ish, but once shipped should be to bad. I live in MA, so i got my pair 24hrs after they shipped. Packages from CA usually takes 5-6 days to get to me
I'm in L.A. Got an alert it's out for delivery. Just saw the UPS truck pass by waving at me...wtf.

Only the first retro I’ve been able to secure since they started these retros. I’ve been frustrated with the releases to say the least. Happy to have this colorway but they definitely feel “cheaper” than my OGs of that makes sense.

658DFCD0-F49C-4F7F-9E2D-29FA5FC5FB0F.jpeg

Wish Nike gave us soft leather but got pleather instead. It doesn't crease easily so that's a trade off. I wouldn't be mad if we get a Flyknit version.

Can feel the Zoom surprisingly. Figured they feel like bricks like most retros. Traction is sticky on my floor, but good old herringbone with wide grooves so I'm not surprised.

Wish Nike gave us soft leather but got pleather instead. It doesn't crease easily so that's a trade off. I wouldn't be mad if we get a Flyknit version.

Can feel the Zoom surprisingly. Figured they feel like bricks like most retros. Traction is sticky on my floor, but good old herringbone with wide grooves so I'm not surprised.
maybe it's just me but the white based pairs seemed to use softer leather. the black pair is extremely stiff in comparison, disappointing.

Back
Top Bottom