* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

A7C2FB8A-B03F-4878-806F-A6FFAB4FA064.jpeg
This bothers me a little and wonder if this is a common QC issue with most pairs that the “SVSM” logo on the back heel isn’t placed evenly on each shoe. The left is placed perfectly while the right isn’t. How many of you received pairs like this and does it bother you??

This bothers me a little and wonder if this is a common QC issue with most pairs that the “SVSM” logo on the back heel isn’t placed evenly on each shoe. The left is placed perfectly while the right isn’t. How many of you received pairs like this and does it bother you??
Mine is somewhat like that. Doesn't bother me at all. Glad I was able to get a pair. They're just shoes made in China.

My pair is the same way. Not a big deal for me

Even the actual PE's had the same inconsistency..

Didn't mean to do 3 posts, but these and the blk/red V1 are the only other lebron sigs I'd go for.

if anyone still missed out and needs a 10.5, i can proxy. just shipping on top of cost . mod delete if not allowed. just tryna help someone still lookin that struck out

My SVSM pair from BODEGA finally arrived. Never owned a pair before and was surprised at how light the sneaker was especially when compared to the 25 straight.

Back
Top Bottom